This guy pulls up at the lights in a Tesla Roadster and calls you a cuck...

This guy pulls up at the lights in a Tesla Roadster and calls you a cuck. Lets say you happen to be in a car that can beat him. What car would that be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuus8OtPY0w
youtube.com/watch?v=R1FxFWi6-v0
youtu.be/I-NCH8ct24U
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z7qwxSX9Vk
youtu.be/Ogbo0Vg5huM?t=1m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a tesla roadster with the interior ripped out

Few simple mods.png

2017 Mercedes F1 car, on qualifying mode.

>calls me a cuck
>got cucked by Amber Heard for Johnny Depp
lol k, I continue traveling in a different direction than that loser as I'm in the left turn lane and he's going straight

Any car on the road today.

ah you got me there

I regret my decision to be un-specific when making this thread.

anything with this attached.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuus8OtPY0w

I don't have to beat the car, I just have to beat the flat-bed that's hauling it back to a factory authorized service center.

S H A M E
H M
A A
M H
E M A H S

My 1991 na Miata few simple mods. Heh, nothing personal Musk but I know my way around this mountain.

>get hit with one of those
>car is turned into a moving piece of garbage because every single electronic system in the car is fried permanently
EBIC

My Civic shitbox the moment we enter the corners.
Teslas are shitty cars with a gimmick engine.

Any single car today. Because they actually exist

any car that wont catch fire or fall apart as soon as the light turns green

This. Though technically even a golf cart is faster because you can actually buy one and it actually exists.

Shoot that fucker

>1.9
try again gasfag

Sperg harder. It's electric btw.

There's no street legal car that can beat him, I'd have to be on a bike.

0-200 mph in 4 seconds lmao

Scout II with an emp.

or crippling debt and bankruptcy :^)

>6 wheels
cheating

can't turn

who turns in stop light drags?

any car that you can actually buy today

My RX-8. I'd let him take off ahead, and then stick to his rear bumper once we reach the twisty roads until he has no choice but to pull off and let me pass, making it an even more glorious victory.

Old Musky would never say such a thing.

Moosetangs

Lifted FJ.

I mount the Tesla like a raging bull and crush the cabin with my heavily modded +5,000lbs steer.

Elon screams in terror as the Chinese glass of his roadster bursts into fragments, cutting his tender face.

I calmly exit the vehicle, step down onto the crushed """vehicle""", and reach through the window to a cowering Musk.

I look him in the eye and say "Do you feel in charge?"

Before he can answer, I've drawn my Ruger Redhawk from its holster and firmly inserted the barrel in his mouth.

I ask him again: "Do you feel in charge?"

A tear rolls down his cheek. His infantile brain races frantically for a way out. He knows his Jewish schemes won't work this time. After much deliberation and pant-wetting, he sadly mumbles "n-no..."

I smile, and de-cock the hammer. I remove the gun from his mouth, lips trembling.

"It's alright, Elon" I say to him. "It's alllllright".
I pat him on the back a few times, then step away from the car.

I turn and walk away, pacing a few steps before stopping. I can see Elon's face has shifted to a sneering glare, thinking his rat fink will escape to scheme another day.

As I walk away, I casually remove the detonator from my pocket, rigged to the 3,000lbs of C4 in the back of my FJ.

With a single click, I save the world.

*Sonic Jesus begins playing*
youtube.com/watch?v=R1FxFWi6-v0

and his name was Albert Einstein

youtu.be/I-NCH8ct24U

0-60 in 1.5 secs :-)

Koenigsegg Agera RS

>Light turns green
>He blasts off with me close behind.
>He's ahead up to 220mph
>A gentle corner comes up
>He turns and sees the issue with his shit tons of batteries
>He flies off the road and into a gay bar were his corpse is stripped and raped by the raging homosexuals inside
>I kek internally as I take the corner at the apex before speeding off.

>He flies off the road and into a gay bar were his corpse is stripped and raped by the raging homosexuals inside

The one and only AE86. Shigeno will come up with an asspull as to why Dagumi will win, which will involve a combination of

>an animal jumps out in front of him
>hitting the guard rail
>spinning out on leaves
>Musk violently puking
>he slows down in the fog so that he doesn't crash
>car just teleports past him

any vintage car with a massive EMP device mounted on top that will disable any electronics in a 2km radius

Turn a corner in my 3k Civic.

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Lets pretend it'a carbed.
Lets pretend it's not an HEI ignition.
You're still going to shit on your coil.

A Pickup from the eighties with two 50 gallon tanks.

From the Mustang's perspective, the tree, shoulder, and pedestrians turned into it.

I don’t have to have a faster car.

But for shits and giggles i’d Take the Hellcat swapped Prius.

>driving up to a stop
>start slowing down
>idiot attendant thinks im not stopping fast enough, pushes the button
>abs, dsc, all electronic braking controls, electronic parking brake and automatic brakes in my 2017 econbox all shut down
>his face when my 3000lb iPhone comes crashing through his building because he cut the brakes

neither can the tesla

A 2005 R1 with a few simple mods.

I politely invite him to meet me at the local racetrack, since street racing is dangerous and illegal.

Any drag car that does a 7 second quarter mile.

Nope. F1 cars have a notoriously tall first gear, so accelerating from 0-60 takes about 2-2.5 seconds depending on the driver. Think about it, eeping it in the powerband is more important than accelerating into the powerband, because that initial acceleration only happens once during a race. Iirc they specifically choose their gear ratios so they don't fall out of the powerband during the slowest corner of the entire season, which is during Monaco. That means they're out of their powerband when starting from a dead stop.

This is normal for anything meant to race.

Car drivers don't know because they're sold roadsters for backroad hooning and low-speed race driver LARPing, not actual racecars.

If he called me a cuck that'd be pretty damn ironic considering he's an ecofag that bought a meme machine because "muh environmental impact" and "muh performance" even though neither of those things really apply

>Lets say you happen to be in a car that can beat him. What car would that be?

something like that youtube.com/watch?v=6Z7qwxSX9Vk

Lol this. Literally any car that actually exists. The proposed battery in the roadster would weigh as much as a gt86

This looks fucking cool. I would drive this

>non-EFI diesel engine
Problems solved

why always this daily tesla shit posting?

Except we're not talking about range but acceleration, which has already been proven on camera multiple times. Try harder.

The conversion is cool but couldn't he have used a banged up ruster instead of a mint condition one and that paint job is so tasteless especially considering how much better it looked before

>being able to win a drag race matters

my first thought too

?

youtu.be/Ogbo0Vg5huM?t=1m13s

>>He flies off the road and into a gay bar were his corpse is stripped and raped by the raging homosexuals inside

>Toda high compression pistons (balanced to the connecting rods)
>lightweight flywheel
>Exhaust manifold
>custom muffler
>sports computer
>Mugen Bucket Seats
>Mugen front end
>Mugen RNR wheels
>OEM Honda door visors
>NightKids Sticker (Arcade Stage 4 onwards),