What does Veeky Forums think about the 2018 370z Heritage Edition?

>Slower than a camaro
>Slower than a mustang
>Slower than an STI
>Slower than an RS
>Slower than a Golf R

All of these cars are similarly proceed and weigh about the same lol

It looks the same as the Nissan 370Z optional parts

More like 11th year anniversary edition lol

I agree with all of these but Golf Rs and the Focus RS are taxed to shit by dealers because they’re “limited”

Who even likes these fucking things?
It seems only normies frown at me when I saw it's ugly, heavy and handles poorly compared to other cars in its market and price range.

>high 4 second 0-60
>mid 13 second quarter mile
>3300lbs

it's really not that bad, especially if you pick one up used for around $20k

how the fuck is this car still being made lmao

It's just a bullshit shill by Nissan to drag an aged out platform for another year.

Ok, the FM platform was good and had a hell of a run along with the VQ series engines. However, they are both old as fuck and seriously outdated, time to move on.

But in typical Nissan fashion, they won't and will refresh it or add a gimicky trim level or option package

I'll add to this. They are paperweights on dealer lots because of this.

The new ones are a good value for a new car that's not enough to pull buyers from other manufacturers offerings, with the 370z being available since 2009 there are so many used ones around that the value buyers just get one of those.

>overweight
>slow
>shit

couldve been cool

why is it so ugly

id still rather have a jap muscle car over these

nah, more like this

Thats the nismo version

stop giving these fucking companies ideas. Look at what's already out there.

V8 mustang is faster

take this comment for what it's worth, but when i overhear a girl talking about a 370Z, it's always super positive, they love people who drive these cars

looks like mini r8
I like it
make it miata-sized and I'll buy it

It's fine but only if they're doing this because a 380z or 400 series z is coming out next year because otherwise who fucking cares.

It's literally the exact same 370Z they've been building for years but with yellow and black paint/interior. They didn't even give it a special tune or anything. Save your money.

Tfw a v6 Mustang has a better engine than the 370z

Something is always faster. Congrats.

Thats very similar to the v6 camaro but your 0-60 is better

>Tfw a v6 Mustang has a better engine than the 370z
Why so? vq37vhr is rather nice engine

Over here in bongland if you go on a used car site and sort by any kind of performance metric, the first twenty pages by price will be majority 350z. It's ridiculous, there's so many of them.

lol you made a nissan juke

Looks pretty pigfat

Sorry, I got it twisted with the VQ35DE, which can barely hold 450whp before breaking.

Vq37vhr is a nice engine and according to some users, it can safely hold 500RWHP without forged internals.

The 3.7 is cheaper to mod tho, and I've seen them running 550RWHP pretty reliable without internal mods.

looks nice.

this tbqh. Even though it's super dated, the engine is as stronk as it gets in a nip sports car these days and tbqh does still offer a lot of power, and it is still noticeably lighter and smaller than the mustang and camaro. People say the steering is a lot sharper as well.

Can people stop misusing the word "shill"

Stop trying to take away our meme words you faggot.

get a load of this guy trying to shill the word shill

best looking non-american modern sports car to date, which is funny because it's just a slight modernize of an old design (350z) that happened nearly a decade ago

They are taking too long to put the new infiniti engine in this.