Final Fantasy General DCXX - /ffg/

Hyper Might G Edition

>General info on Final Fantasy games
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & MONSTER OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeri
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
July update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52835
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>DFF NT
youtu.be/bUkhDTVAOko

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/edit#gid=1139836930
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Final Fantasy Tactics is not a good game

>posted in dying thread

WHERE MY /KEKED/ BROS AT, POST EM

Lunera!!!

play my game

Mobius is cozy

I saw you.
At least you beat Bahamut.

have the same problem with Rikku, need 7 more of two 5* motes to get her buff duration LM

Post more blue board-sanctioned Rikku lewds!

Lulu

>tfw there are no good Rikku figurines, not even Funko Pops
The face sculpt on the Play Arts one is fucking awful, too, and she's not even tan. Which is odd, because their Paine is great.

disgusting

I'm really waiting on more spirit and wisdom motes for Y'shtola. Tempted with fully diving Cecil too, due to his USB, but I dunno. Catslut gets first dibs

> Make Penelo my monk
> Expecting to see a little girl punching wyverns in the mouth
> She does twirling kicks and pirouettes around the fight instead
It's a shame that unarmed is completely useless.

Rolled her USB, and have no idea what to do with her. I also picked her choices the first time I played FFX, but liked her a lot less toward the end of the game.

>using motes

Go look up the move Abyssal Shards

What's the proper use of this card ?

It feels kinda meh compared to cindy and wedge

>unironically diving a character the devs have gone out of their way to nerf by not allowing her to keep up with the powercreep
I guess you cucks could always pray USB2s become a thing...

Raises your stats if you're a sexual predator. Just look at that guy.

What are you going on about?

Faris

>not using moted

You may choose one, and only one

Also, they already are a thing. Faris gets first dibs on it

They already are???

Her USB, probably.

Pretty sure that wasn't intentional though, they're just idiots, see Gilgamesh's USB.

It has no proper use

>Tfw can't recognize the one between Rikku and Ashe

look at all these sluts, my dear wife will never wear something like tha... Minfilia?! what are you doing there? cover yourself a bit more!

Ashe pic is disqualified for not having her weird bellywarmer thing obscuring her midriff as usual.

Also I choose Fang.

Easy choice

But I don't get why that shitpost exists desu. I want to get Y'shtola's LM2 due to having her burst & stoneskin II

Top right

haha your wife is a turd

It's Lillisette from XI

Yuffie easily.

Air Elementals can suck my ass. They're really common, they're really fast, they hurt like hell and you can't flee from them.

Also, I've been up and down this bridge for over an hour and I don't see any Warmech.

Vaan - Monk/Shsokajdi
Penelo - Archer/Time Mage
Balthier - White Mage/Black Mage
Fran - Uhlan/Machinist
Basch - Foebreaker/Knight
Ashe - Red Mage/Bushi

Tell me what's wrong with jt

Wait, maybe it was the other bridge?

thanks, never played 11 so i only know Shantotto and Prishe from dissidia

>Air Elementals can suck my ass. They're really common, they're really fast, they hurt like hell and you can't flee from them.
This but about Water elementals unironically.
I ran a solo RM/RW run of the NES game with the patch that fixes the broken spells and they were the main source of wipes and used up potions behind purple worms and Chaos

Exchange for gil and ability tickets by selling it.

Don't do that to the poor user

In my opinion, she's XI's best girl

They're going to get away with it. Let me die.

The meta is changing from burst to USB+skills. Bursts have endurance but that's not needed when you are trying to clear fights in less than 30 seconds. Since Y'shtola's is shit, she has a higher opportunity cost than a healer that brings blink or insta cast or some shit on her usb that helps the other 4 members shit out dps

I made a horrible mistake when I invested on Lightning due to full throttle hype.

Good news from the future: Edea FT from the VIII event in 3 weeks gives out nothing but vit motes

Tifa, followed by Ashe and Fang.

Lillisette

Why bring a healer when you can bring last stand?

>Nothing but Vit
Yeah well, I need Bravery aswell.

so why dive yshtola??? Isn't what this whole shitpost fest is about. You just proved the shitposter's point

>no lyse
>no fina
what the hell

>tfw barely in the top 500 range for the King Mog raid

WE GONNA MAKE IT

when do you get a party in mobius and when can i swap this faggot out for a girl character?

Hope your VII synergy is good senpai, Vitality motes are behind Torment Geo and Torment Gi Nattak CM. Alternatively, Squall's next event, the record missions mini event they did, and rebirth dungeons.

Hopefully the record missions at least make it over, they only gave 10 5* motes but they were easy as shit missions to do, only need to solo classic dungeons using a specific character. These were
>5* Spirit - Clear the Colosseum (Behemoth) solo using Guy
>5* Vitality - Clear the Sealed Cave (Djinn) solo using Ingus
>5* Dexterity - Clear the Antlion's Den (Antlion of course) solo using Dark Knight Cecil
>5* Bravery - Clear Chaos Shrine Part 1 (Lich/Marliith) using WoL and Master Monk
>5* Wisdom - Clear Fort Zeakden (Algus) solo using Delita

And for future planning, a list of 5* motes
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/edit#gid=1139836930

I was top 1K but I just grew too fucking tired to keep going on with that shit and dropped to 2.5K
One ticket isn't worth it

>The meta is changing from burst to USB+skills.
in 7 months

>wasted like 30 tickets + 1 week of dailies trying to get Amelia
>they release her sister Emilia that does the same things as her and is literally free
WHAT THE FUCK ALIM
GIVE MY TICKETS BACK

>solo using this shit character
are these actually hard or are they the pre-99 difficulty stages or something?

>700k coins later

OH FUCK! Bring it on, bitch! Your mother was a Macbook!

Whenever you decide to go to mp.
Also, Meia is expected to make her GL appearance either November or December.

I just wanted her TMR, I wasted half my tickets on her banner and didn't get a single banner unit

/ffrk/ what's your strongest stat stick

I think you are going to feel like you wasted your time. This isn't NES FF1.

Warmech is a non-threat in the remakes

>summoning before amazing success time tomorrow
full dingus

METAL GEAR?!

>classic dungeons
hardest might be the Chaos Shrine since that one has 2 bosses/is sort of late in progression, the rest should be no effort if the mobs aren't packing status effects

get ready, this is the hardest boss in the series hands down harder than penance and harder than that one boss that the kid died fighting

I'm going to bed now, so I wanted to get it out of the way.

8-star Saintly Excalibur, with 216 attack.

I got two of them in a lucky draw somehow, and I pulled one on the initial banner.

Just to give you a sense of power creep, I have a 7-star Enhancer that's only 5 attack points lower.

this
>unzips Saintly Excalibur 8* with 16 rosettas

203? Force Stealer.
Can still augment it to 211, but that's it unless by some ungodly intervention I draw a third

:(

The best stuff I had was 8* Zell bsb gloves, 8* Seifer bsb and 7* Luneth osb.
That Seifer weapon was a leading factor in giving up.

No shit, but I don't really care what shifts are going to be focused on the ultra high-end content next year. For the regular weeklies, it'd be nice to make it even more of a breeze than it already is by boosting a character used very often plus she's grown on me, so I don't mind. I suppose if I really wanted sub-35s for Advent Madness Seph for example, I'd have pulled for TGC OSB or pulled more often for Vaan BSB. Could also prepare for upcoming shit by getting Wol USB or elemental chains during the first super fest.
As it were, I supposed I'm fucked at the moment for getting sub-30s for earth magicite (nothing for it), maybe ice too (no imperil).

That was a different user.

Which are the best final fantasies?

Well, at least it helps fill out the bestiary that isn't in the earlier ones. I can't remember if the cameo bosses or the end boss are hard in the updated version, but the boss of the extra dungeon supposedly is.

>what does he mean by this
>explains what he meant by this
>no shit
kek I dunno who's shitposting who right now

Which look is better for her, dress record or default?

The only hard bosses are Shinryu and Omega due to dealing damage you pretty much can't mitigate at an alarming rate, and with high numbers each time they do so.
Ribbons basically nosell every other boss in the extra dungeons.

Tifa's final fantasy's are the best

>I made a horrible mistake when I invested on Lightning due to full throttle hype
What did you have for her that caused you to give her 5* motes?

What is going on now? Was it because I didn't mention the BSB/SSII thing in the original post, and only Cecil's USB?

X-2 outfit is too slutty

For regular weeklies legend dives are not necessary. Some might consider it a waste.

Sell it for tickets to put toward Hell's Gate

Serious answer: It grants elemental defenses that enemies who dispel your buffs can't take away, so it has niche uses.

>What did you have for her that caused you to give her 5* motes?
BSB1, OSB and SSB2.
I thought I the synergy and extra stats would let me hit the cap on Thunderfall and smoke Proudclad ez.

I was fucking wrong and I ended up having to play a slower grind game on it.

Gumi! Where's my nigga seifer al masih!?

>nosell
What kinda bullshit did you fuck up typing?

III, V, VIII, IX, Mobius, CC

Default, she doesn't have the assets to properly rock the thief dressphere.
None of the Gullwings girls do, actually.

Potential characters that I could invest in take the usual dexterity/vitality/bravery thing. These posts are gonna end up being very specific, but I'll gladly indulge if you'd like more.

Oh, that kinda sucks. Her first burst is still ok sometimes in a pinch, but are you going to try to aim for her BSB2 or Ultra elsewhere?

What should I start Fran and Balthier?

I wanna do their canon classes but that's boring!

But thieves are meant to be flat.
She almost has too much.