/felmg/ - Felmyst General

Death to faggot elves edition.

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out soon. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st

>I'm sick of leveling!
Tough it out. TBC leveling is easier than vanilla, more exp for quests and less exp required to hit 60.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg
youtube.com/watch?v=vDleBa6B3aI
felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/601-addon-pack-172-addons/#comment-8080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg

The phone call that saved Azeroth!

> raids are EU weeknights
who the fuck thought this was ok

can i get a quick rundown?

Goats > Elves

Do I seriously have to roll Horde if I want to raid? I just want to play a human.

What did he mean by this?

>be alliancecuck
>be trannycore
>be 5'6, 240lbs
>be working out at the gym
>gotta get my life together
>sitting behind the treadmills on the butterfly machine thing watching fat girl ass jiggle in tight yoga pants
>start getting a boner
>the one day i wore my gym shorts instead of my cargo shorts
>try and bend it down to hide it
>suddenly realize one of the girls is watching me
>"Tyrone! This little shit was staring at my ass and now he's touching his dick right behind me!"
>Tyrone and his boys come up to me
>after they laugh at my shirt (it's a button up with a print of kirino, my waifu, on the front) they drag me out back
>"Lil' bitch boy, think you can check out my girl's thick BBDub ass? That shit's all mine lil' nigga, you fucked up"
>apologize profusely and tell him he won't ever see me at the gym again
>they start beating the shit out of me
>try to cast greater heal
>i didn't gem mp5
>mfw

literal who

MoH itself because they don't want to give up their weekend schedule, as NA your basically fucked unless horde gets an actual guild together

you roll horde if you want to raid the queue

>don't want to give up their weekend schedule

>Alliance is more populated than horde
>Yet numnuts like you think there will be a horde queue
literal what

>alliance is more populated than horde
>tbc
LOL

i want to play now...

I mean... i'm on... Outland... right now....

>Klimp
No... This can't be...

Is rogue fun? I've never played one before and haven't ever done arena before but I'm considering rolling horde and kind of want to try one at endgame.

Just afraid that I'll be shit and most people will have learned to deal with rogues considering how many of them there will be in PvP so I'll have a hard time learning how to do arena's.

Rogue is one of the most complex classes to master, but at the same time one of the most rewarding. Try it out if you want but it'll probably take a lot of practice

if this wasn't tbc maybe. tbc rogue is easy as fuck. just press your buttons.

>just press your buttons
Oh, I totally forgot about this, thanks man

lol

rogue has the highest skill ceiling because there's so much you can do with stuns, cc, interrupts, two sets of cds. It's not really hard to play rogue and be average to good but using everything you have perfectly and reacting well takes a lot of play time.

TBC rogue is literally a god in PvP.

There are videos of rogues with grey equipment soloing other classes and making it look easy. That's not saying anything about the sheer gank potential a rogue has out in the open world.

There's a reason rogues have always received the most hate out of all the classes.

Sounds kind of fun. Arena's in general seem really difficult to learn considering people have had over a decade of experience in them. Shit is pretty intimidating when you know next to nothing about PvP.

>invisible wall on the northern border of Eversong prevents people from swimming to Quel'Danas

Did you know that the silvermoon/ghostlands and exodar/asuremist isle are all on the same map as outland?
That's why you have to enter a loading screen to get to them!

all of the autist pvpers are in 2v2s cause they only have 1 friend max. 3v3s are always comfy as hell, and way more viable comps

Automute here. I will be starting .

Hit me up in the Nihil disord for invite. I'm the only 4channer good enough to MT Blackwing Lair so you know we will have the best chance with me MTing TBC content

That's why they tried to go from eversong and not northern plaguelands

i'm in that boat too and RL friends won't come play. gonna have to get over it to find partners that won't rage at me while i learn to not be shit.

>MT Blackwing Lair
>hard
dude I've fucking MT'd BWL while I was a clicker

until you meet a hunter with track humanoids on, who is actually paying attention

then don't fight Hunters?

how is belf silence for rogue vs stun resist or wotf?

always UD

it's good, orc is good too but wotf lets you play very aggressive

*slams desk*

I like orcs and belfs, was more trying to convince myself to not go undead. Just never enjoyed playing them very much.
Way used to the belf silence from my paladin on retail but i guess it's been over a year now so maybe I can finally rebind that button.

>Horde

>rogues are gods in pvp
>paladins and to a lesser extent, warriors, shit on them

I miss vanilla reckoning. Id always imagine some greasy nerd licking his lips at an ez gank then staring at his monitor in utter disbelief as he ate a full reckoning stack+how if he wasnt already dead. Then its off to the forums to whine about class balance

Remember that one guy who used Reckoning with 1816 charges in order to solo Lord Kazzak in Blasted Lands?

...We're rolling Alliance right bros?

>things that happened

no Rogue wants to spend 15 minutes killing a Paladin shitter with their 8 bubbles and lay on hands.

All those undead rogues who wacthed roguecraft and thought they could 100-0 any class with grey daggers say different

Why does her sperg out over people on /follow?
Does he actually have a mental illness?

not him, and maybe you as a rogue wouldn't but i got attacked by shitloads of rogues while playing on nost or elysium.
Rogues and mages by far were who tried to gank me.

It's pointless to attribute any meaning or reason to it. If he's butthurt about x, he's going to sperg out about y.
It's a classic case of "being a huge faggot".

I think he was also trying to joke around with his friend but failing horribly, my drunk friend does this too where he thinks yelling loudly is funny.

Remember how it was nerfed immediately after to a balanced 5 stack limit?

*mutters something about virgin nerds*

Is there any hope for Ameribros or did the europoor tranny orbiters win?

Euros rule private servers while Amerigans play retail, I'll let you decide which is more autistic.

That shit would crack me up as 20/31 ret pal, always kick their shit in and then they try to vanish and I had used perception

youtube.com/watch?v=vDleBa6B3aI

if only there was a mod that played these sounds everytime you killed a trannyposter

Which faction is tranny guild playing? I need to orbit Kas

literally who

Mommy

desu MTing in Vanilla in general is easy as fuck except for maybe the mindslayer packs in AQ40 and probably some stuff in Naxx I never did
it's all about itemization, spec, and consumables to deal max threat, which takes a good bit of research, but that's about all there is to it. The OTs are generally the ones that have to deal with all the reactionary shit from unexpected and random elements, but even that's not difficult.

Why are you all so autistic

vaccinated as a kid

What BS weapons should I get warrior?

vaccines

horde

Hello

stormherald if you want to pvp

any decent addon packs anyone got links to?

Hi! Hello :3

pretty sure they decided to switch to Alliance after people bitched about not sticking to the poll results

assuming the guild you want is DMCA, anyways

What are you guys up to?

I had stormhearld in retail, could I arms pve with the sword?
Is the 1h mace is OK for fury?

DMCA isn't even a Veeky Forums guild. it's just a guild started by manlet and infamy, the brilliant minds behind Mandate of Heaven.

>tfw trannies saw my post about reverse psychology trying to get people to go alliance and then go alliance themselves
>tfw they now try to use that to make people return to horde using only some heavily cropped screenshots of a discord conversation
Nice try trannies, won't work with me

Hug all animes

Is Mandate of Heaven an ironic name? "Man date" is a code word for horny trannies looking for ERP, right?

>"Man date" is a code word for horny trannies looking for ERP, right?

I THOUGHT IT WAS A STAB AT THE CHINESE SINCE MANDATE OF HEAVEN IS A CHINESE COUP TO OVERTHROW THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE CAN GET ARRESTED JUST FOR TYPING IT

WE HAVE BEEN PLAYED THE ENTIRE TIME

Link horde lady penis discord pls

Many trannies
Ma tran
Man date
Tran date
The entire purpose of the guild was for Manlett to get underage nudes from cute boys and infamy just wanted a piece of hot tranny ass, you've been fooled the entire time.

if you're not orc then the sword for arms is better. if orc then get gorehowl off prince. and the mace is good for fury, yeah. but be warned that fury is just straight up worse than arms in pve

if stuff like DM wont be on this server how will pallies and locks get their mounts

I assume you mean 2H fury, yeah? I thought fury always outdamaged arms.

felmyst.com/forums/index.php?/topic/601-addon-pack-172-addons/#comment-8080

nope, in tbc arms is better than fury dps wise. 1 handed or 2 handed

Buy it from the class trainer, no quest.

cheers kent

Some dude linked a video of a guild raging at each other in vent in the last thread, and I've been listening to various WoW rage/crying recordings since then - there are so fucking many it's insane.
Now I just feel kind of depressed and hate everyone.

lmfao

What is the price? Normal 1k gold?

>nope, in tbc arms is better than fury dps wise. 1 handed or 2 handed

Early it is.

lol

You should write a detailed guide based on your extensive private server experiences.

Are goggles worth it?

>want to play alliance
>want to play with vg

but fuck me at the choices
>be anti tranny
>have all trannies in discord
>can't clear Botanica normal for 5 hours
>wipe on end boss
>all the trash respawned
>give up

or

>be trannies
>vote for alliance
>trannies decide horde
>cucks follow
>trannies shitpost against trannies to go ally
>go ally
>cucks follow
>maybe tomorrow they go horde again

Can we please have a proper ally guild for people that actually know how to play the game and want to enjoy the server?

>nost is EXACTLY like vanilla
>except for this, this and this
>trust me, i know

yes

It's over, trannies WON.