/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General

Previous thread full of tiger blood: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/Gq3pxGqc
Musou Stars OST: pastebin.com/eB09X6D4
Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
What we know so far about DW9 (old & busted): pastebin.com/yyQCXi69
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=BlE4tQl-8is

Bulletin;
-Man Chong and Cheng Pu are in. Still no release date.
-SSX still wielding chakrams. Lu Xun: the hat stays on.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is out.
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Toukiden II is out.
-Musou Stars trademarked in Europe, called 'Warriors All-Stars'
-ROTK13pucc~ is out.
-tfw no pucc~ 2.
-Fire Emblem Warriors is focusing on nu-FE to nobody's surprise.
-My sense of honor dictates that you must post.

Other urls found in this thread:

onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ADfpFkBIOhg1vzs&id=7E840566949D2ABF!683&cid=7E840566949D2ABF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no dw9
>tfw no pucc~ 2
>tfw no posts

is it true that he only got his title because people confuse him for Chi You?

>My sense of honor dictates that you must post.
Well shit.

Shigeharu

WHERE'S HIS PIKACHU

Heard you guys were handing out complimentary Ranmarus

That true?

Sorry I ate them all

Disappointing.

This is a No Gracia Slapping Zone

Okay who should I play in RoTK XIII, in what era, and what prestige should I go for?

Sima Yi and Zhuge Liang next leak please.

Is this bait?

I cant bump both threads!

Shame it's more alive than here.

it's not bait if it's correct

generals are dumb

You're dumb.

Ranmaru is too yummy, please understand

Its because they have no sense of duty. They can drop into one DW thread give it lots of posts and then ignore 99 other DW threads on /v/.
We have a sense of duty to be here till the end of time.
We really are... the dynasty warriors.

>tfw you correctly predicted the time the old thread would die and that its while you're fast asleep
/eagg/ is so predictable. Kongming could have his way with us and there's nothing we could do to stop him

No, user. We've become something far greater than just Dynasty Warriors, yes, we are... /eagg/ East Asian Genocide Generals.

I'm pretty sure half of /eagg/ is over there, posting more because the /v/irgin posts give something fresh to reply to.
And yes, with half of /eagg/ I mean all five people

So assuming the next reveal is a new Jin officer, whi do you predict?

simma ii

Chen Tai
It fits the pattern of Shu getting shit-tier picks while everybody else gets stellar picks

Chen Tai is okay though, if you want worse pick, there's always Sima Gan

Come on, /eagg/.

Release this game on PC and have mod support and it would be grand.

Mod support would kill KT DLC profits. They won't do it.

Then Koei can't sell costume/wallpaper DLC packs anymore

I would be satisfied if they just included the Replace Generic Officer CAW feature from DW8Empires

For those who don't have 8Empires, the way it works is you create a CAW, then assign them to an officer listed in the ingame encyclopedia. The generic officer will from then on appear as your CAW ingame, including cutscenes/movies/battle dialogue.

If they added that, then 9 could expand and flesh out the ROTK story in more detail without having to force in a difficult amount of new playable characters, as players could go and make the generic officers themselves, or download presets of them from other players. Plus is they wanted to, they could expand the encyclopedia to include more ROTK figures that weren't generic officers. The added benefit being that players could make CAWs of so-and-so's fourth wife without having to have KT waste a roster spot on them and that they would instead hopefully instead use it on someone that would actually be important.

pic related is a custscene of Cao Cao and He Jin on the right.

>10

Hundun LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

Given someone mentioned doing the Crusades for a Musou/Warriors game, what about the Napoleonic Wars?

Guns man once guns and Calvary swords come into play you get less weapon variety in general and the crazyness would not fit into the scene as well.

Flynn? What are you doing here? SMT Musou is still a few years away

Moshi moshi... this is William desu.

Roman musou seems like it would have it all

>Gan
>bad pick
Stop being wrong

CAWs are absolute and utter dogshit. And everyone who actually thinks he's improving the game by shoving those muppets into scenes, unironically needs too go take a bath with a toaster.

You're in the club and this guy slaps your gf's ass.
What do you do?

But weren't there melee fights, as shown with this re-enactment of the Battle of Vittoria?

Also, when has this stopped Koei, before and after the merger with Tecmo? Heck, a hypothetical Napoleonic Wars Musou/Warriors game would involve more cavalry and riflemen, so wouldn't that be more fun in a challenging way?

Call the Imagawa to kidnap him

I don't want to play a musou game with what amounts to 100x archers than usual.

Cute!

Probably not really relevant, but I have trouble understanding what to do in Hyrule Warriors.
Like, I understand how to take forts, but taking outposts and killing random enemies just moving around the battlefield doesn't seem to do much.

I did play a few Dynasty Warriors, but they didn't have any outposts.

Ma Heng DW9 Reveal when?

Tell him he's doing a terrible job and demonstrate on how to spank a woman properly.

Okay dad.

You and me both know the melee fights are nothing compared to what we have in the 3 kingdoms. The era is also less romanticized and all the dudes look silly as fuck.

onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!ADfpFkBIOhg1vzs&id=7E840566949D2ABF!683&cid=7E840566949D2ABF

Can someone download this mod for ROTK13 and tell me if Lu Gong or Liu Mao is in it?

Chen Tai isn't in DWB so he's automatically disqualified sadly.

tell Mitsunari that he's killed Hideyoshi again

I LOVE MATSU-NEECHAN

Please make another post in 18 hours later to remind me and maybe I'll test it out for because I'm going to bed now, sorry.

I'm not usually into Asian girls but I'd fuck that.

Finally unlocked Lu Bu

So, Berserk? Remember when that happened?

I liked it...

Finbally someone remember that Lu Bu is a turncoat, a traitor, and a massive cunt who backstabbed everyone.

Thats literally in pretty much every interation of the story.

I dunno, I keep seeing people calling him a hero.

Hitler was a hero. Lu Bu was just a piece of shit with no loyalty whatsoever.

Don't be jealous. Not everyone can be as strong as the mighty Lu Bu.

Southland rulers hope you don't figure out how to take Jing province with this ridiculously easy trick!

how do we solve the "too many characters, too little time" problem bros? 50% of the cast is irrelevant

you're irrelevant

don't they have like VA money problems too? I remember reading that a few years back

I thought they were going to calm down with new characters when 4-II came out but then Sanadamaru happened, now DW9 has like what, 3 new characters and more soon?

At this point, there's no solution that won't piss a good number of people off

They can either make certain characters free mode-only (which they've done before) or just make then non-playable. Of course it's moot if they'll just return things to normal in the expansion, but outright cutting characters is the last resort as we've seen in DW6. It's just jarring to have Jiang Wei in previous games and then not mention him at all in the next. There's also gonna be fanboys shit-flinging over which character's less relevant than which.

One thing to give the Basara team credit is they basically told people "Your favorite character is irrelevant now. Wait till next year" when they relegated certain characters to NPC status. Of course they weren't spared from anger either, but you gotta pick your battles. KT just picked a different one.

>no DW9 news until Tuesday at the earliest

LIVE

>try "DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition"
>pick some guy with a halberd
>every time he kills anyone, this comes out
>"CAN ANYBODY PROVIDE ME WITH A DECENT CHALLENGE?"
>never stops
>constantly asks "CAN ANYBODY PROVIDE ME WITH A DECENT CHALLENGE?" every time
>EVER TIME
>kill a standard bearer
>kill a captain
>taste some food
>play Uno
Fucking hell.

>One thing to give the Basara team credit is they basically told people "Your favorite character is irrelevant now. Wait till next year"
Ironically, thats basically what we're telling Basara people now "Your favorite game is irrelevant now. Better luck next time"

Install a mod that changes the spoken language everytime he says it.
>CAN ANYBODY PROVIDE ME WITH A DECENT CHALLENGE?
>誰もが私に何か問題を提起することはできますか?
>¿PUEDE ALGUIEN PROPORCIONAR UN DESAFÍO DECENTE?
>MOЖET ЛИ ЛЮБOBЬ OБECПEЧИTЬ MEHЯ C ДEЙCTBИTEЛЬHЫM BЫЗOBOM?
>ل يمكن لأي شخص أن يقدم لي تحدي ديسنت؟

Well can anybody?

I'll probably do that.
Or use another character. The women in that game look very fuckable, I'd rather stare at their ass than that guy's.

So what do we do with this?

Nice fanart. But not better than this

I'll add it to my own!

>victory.png

Don't post that EVER again.

POST MORE TUMBLR

PLEASE NO

Use this for the next OP

tumblr must be destroyed

Why are you posting pictures of my wife?

Where are the other twitter icons?

Did they finally fix her?

They did.

I remember falling in love with her when I played DW8.

In rough, anal, dry love while she bites the pillow and begs for the pain to stop, unaware that if the pain stops, the pleasure will, as well.

>Jian Yong never
>Wang Ping never
>Liao Hua never
>Zhang Ni never
>Fei Yi never
Is this, dare I say it, the end of Shu-Han and the beginning of Guan-Han?

>Dadudu, those are Tibetan wolves. They're a vicious breed, known to feast on the children of the local villagers. I've seen VIs of the targets to your iMusou. Take a good look.

DW x DD crossover when?

no... dw9.. news..

Maybe someone killed the messenger (probably Shu). Has anyone seen him? Here's a picture.

>Page 10