/mbgg/ - Mobage General #730

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Project Tokyo Dolls

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.lunime.animefidgetspinner&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sords

Mamuru.

does long sword even feel different from using a regular swordsman?

So instead of concentration Iris has a charged teleport attack, just like cross sabers. She can do a full combo afterwards and get's the assault charge buff.

Most of them still haven't get other versions when Charlotte has 6 versions. At least they remembered the characters exists.

Don't be mean to my waifu

You totally can

Wanted cute miko, got edgy lord. Hope he's good

>6 rolls
rip

>We want gorgeous transformations like they have in other anime
>>Hmm... that will cost mo-
>Nvm, just have them glow or something with flowers
Then we got this set.

>XSaber's Assault Charge invincibility frames
>Ruru's Rolling Attack invincibility frames
>S1 3mil damage Movable Homing Beam
>S2 SP Heal
Only gripe I have is that enemies don't die during Time Stop

Sorry, I must be retarded. Is it not through the regular LB menu?

I think the anime transformation are nice for the clearly low budget they had to work with. And I like these very lewd cards.

I wish you started in form change like KC summons. Guess it would be too good with all the buffs it gives

>yoshi wants to play beach volleyball
>her swimsuit malfunctions
ayy

>Iris motif specifically states "hero type only"
Damn you colopl

Considering they have to do 19 of them and won't get to repeat them, it's passable.
I love the lewd cards too but going to have to decide if I really want to roll now or continue to waste gems toward swimsuits. Or not even bother since I can't get a 4-star outside of what is being guaranteed.

Nice

I don't know if we're talking about the same thing, but just click in the empty space here and select the yellow gauntlet so you can equip it on your waifu. Sorry if you're not talking about that. English isn't my first language.

I still have more event islands to do, haven't done hard as well.

Oh, forget it. I'm the retarded here. I just understood you're talking about the LB item.

That is only for sords indeed.

Iris not very fun in co-op. Have to constantly assault chain to regen SP so you don't gimp your damage by having no SP. Anytime you need to cast charged S2 you have to run to a corner of the room near no enemies too. Rather just play Charlotte

>Tfw don't even like Levi
Wanted the light type but I guess this will do.

New event in Tales of The Rays is up. This time the special fight is against other characters. There's also a challenge quest after this in which you have to fight Stahn, Leon and Rutee at the same time. Got my ass kicked hard.

I dont plan on rerolling since i have my old accoint but I'm assuming the characters that summon the huge robots are the ones that anons have been saying to reroll for?

No, that ended yesterday

If this is for Shironeko, Kings Crown gacha is already ended.

Still disappointed didn't get any mirrors for Destiny characters from the 20-rolls earlier considering the pool is limited to Destiny characters only.

At least my 10+1 rolls on Shironeko earlier made up for it.

>nothing
>Sadone and Sadone dupe
>Misaki
Alright, that went fairly well. Now to wait if they'll add more cards before scam points end.

>Then we got this set
If I heard we're getting a trasformation set before seeing that Miki preview, I'd think everyone would be rolling around in a field of flowers. Amazing difference.

Colopl should change the robe of characters falling from the airship when we gacha.

Iris' S1 is incredible.

>2 Shironeko rolls
>No MC or Iris

>4 BGHS rolls + tickets
>No Anko

>Shironeko present
>Not one of my top picks

Thanks RNG.

Nice, I wanted Misaki but stopped after getting 4 of the set. The risk of dupes is too high and I want to save for swimsuits.

Tenka's new skill : Smash your opponents with a giant watermelon. It is surprisingly powerful too.

>Zero Chronicle says it takes place in the past
>Edgy MC still uses your account name later on

Thanks for the info user. Got any more?
Also does the costumes have stat boosts or something?

Neat, got Ouroboros off a free single in Shinobina

Fuck off Edge, Ouroboros is mine

So far i only managed to grab the watermelon skill but i'm pretty sure these outfits are merely aestethic. Not sure about what the new equipment does.

Seems like the meteor+storm+skill burst skill is the same for every subcard.

Also Misaki's birthday is 11/11. Definitely not enough time to build up a large pool of her cards. That should be a good thing, though.

I thought some costumes had bonuses or did I just imagine that

Characters wearing the shinsen outfit were immune to bane's submachinegun. But those are basically new characters so i don't think it counts. As far as i know, the farmable outfits give you no advantage( but hey they're pretty qt ).

Is there a new way to download foreign apps that show "Not available in your country" these days?

I used to use a VPN and apk downloader and put the apk ID, but that isn't working anymore. I tried clearing the cache and using VPN, still got the same results.

Did they patch it? What do you do now?

qooapp

Just download them from a third party site and install them manually on your phone/emulator.

But it would mean that I have to redownload to update manually. Is there still a way to link the game to my gmail account?

I found this firefox addon that downloads apks through google play that requires your phone ID and email/password, but that's too weird for me.

I will never understand people who spoonfeed people shit that's in the OP.

Rerolling. It tires your mind and gives you this "fuck it" feeling.

>One of berserker building came out fully maxed
I wonder if it's a bug. Too bad the other one still starts at level 1 and need new berserker runes.

They are overflowing.

5000 gems and only dupes for me

I rolled pretty similar to yours minus the 2nd Ouroboros. I'm tempted to roll again for the other swimsuits

>tfw apk not found

Mine shows as +35% at level 1 too.

>Doesn't actually counts as MC despite of it
So much for consistency.

First reply tomthis post with a game I havent played, I download.

Potion Maker

Final cutscene of zero chronicle pretty nice. Guess this is what "really" happened after the tutorial.

Played it

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.lunime.animefidgetspinner&hl=en

I don't get why is that spinner shit popular.

The Tenka devs went a bit overboard with swimsuit Yoshi's tit bounce

Detective Lily for Lily comp would've been perfect, but this is great too

fuck terra battle jews

>2nd 10 roll on shinobina
>no Levi, Ouroboros dupe and Ruri(?)
I'm getting those fgo feels again where I didn't hit the rate up servant

Post webm.

Are there any old shironeko characters that had leader skills or skills that ended up becoming strong because of game changes? Like an old character who had 100% elemental damage as a leader skill when elemental damage was still shit?

Not really. 100% isn't all that special anyways. Best leaderskill right now is probably emo MC since it's 50% to all damage, not just elemental.

In the new BGHS gacha, do you get the sub card for the girl if you get her main card or are those from gacha points?

You get it with the main card.
It's sent to the gift box.

Wtf i got the Flora Urara 5 times.
At least i got 1 Misaki and Kaede.

After playing with Dean for a bit in coop, I finally understand why Famitsu rates him so high. It's like playing a slightly slower Setsuna that has a lot more damage. I'm glad I got him, he's really fun to use.

>terra battle jews
TB is one of the least jew games here. You can literally grind characters out of the gacha for free, and there are very few of truly useless ones.

>get character
>spend weeks skillbboostig it
>wait a week to get enough energy for 2 rolls
>roll another shitty A
>repeat process

I wonder if they'll rotate between adding new sets to the flora transformation gacha and swimsuits.

>not saving for 10-roll guarantees
>not rolling during boosted Z rates
Good job whining because you did a couple singles and got silver pacts instead of taking advantage of a decent event roll.

>Get Tina
>Get some shitty twinblade
I know I put her in there for cute quota but still hoping for one of the others like Karen. Oh well at least it didn't take too long for Iris, still long as hell compared to other luckers.

>Fishing minigame
For what purpose?

HOLY SHIT GET HYPE

new event with evolved bosses and some sort of new gameplay mechanics?, also UMP40
fairy system (as mentioned in previous live stream) that gives unique squad wide buffs. for example extra vision in night maps.
fairies are crafted from heavy equipment construction, similar to shotguns
live2d incoming, only 1 character has it so far though
addition of career quests
autobattling in exp mode
SOON

also there will be a penalty added to the game if you have not authenticated your account in ver 1.123 and up (game is current 1.122). you will be allowed 3 hours of gameplay per day, and if you exceed it you will be locked out for 24 hours. also can't charge money. doesn't seem like that big of a deal if you don't play it 24/7.

This is a lot of Neet.

>Scooters apk not updated still
Send help.

Why do I still play this game

YES
>UMP40
Huh, I wonder how the sisters will react to her.

>only 1 character has it so far though
It's Springfield isn't it?

Colopl finds a way.

Iris is pretty fun, hopefully her motif gives attack speed. Also she seemd annoying to bring to coop because that za warudo slows you down so much

Tiddies, nice.

JP version fucking when

>Megane
>Oppai
When is someone going to put these gooks in their place

>Logi has 1.6k HP now
Too bad his magic defense and speed are still shit.

First shop? Gratz

I am trying to take it easy this first week so I can keep myself motivated for slayer, too bad water is kind of a shit element so I am kind of not sure I will be motivated at all

If only dropping the raid child was possible at all I might have been more interested but I will only get another fucking army of Mars

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is why I'm going to wait till the whole set is in. Even with the Memorial gacha back in March, I rolled 4 times, got 4 cards and 2 dupes.

I actually got her from a chest, that's all the luck I will get for the rest of the raid for sure.

Anyone know whats the stats of the new tenka accessory?

What on earth is the point of a ranking for something with capped floors? 'Most recent autists' would be more accurate.

Do you have to beat zero chronicle to 5* MC / Iris? Maxed affection but they don't appear in town to do affection stuff

Can you please spoil her story? I'm focusing on Shiori right now.