Every reviewer who actually drove one loves the alfa romeo giulia

>every reviewer who actually drove one loves the alfa romeo giulia
Veeky Forums hates it
>every reviewer who actually drove one loves nu-BMW M models
Veeky Forums hates them
>every reviewer who actually drove one loves the LC500
Veeky Forums hates it
>every reviewer who actually drove one loves the new type-r, by and all the best hot hatch ever
Veeky Forums hates it
>every reviewer who actually drove one loves the new NSX
Veeky Forums hates it

ummm sweeties?

Not really. Just a few loudmouths that hate everything.

There are not really any bad cars on sale today

>protip, you don't know better than alfa-Romeo/bmw/toyota/honda/whatever

>There are not really any bad cars on sale today

wat about TSI VAGs

I find modern cars to be over assisted and numb.

Do you mean the 1.2 liter engine? It's adequate in the golf

no I mean most of them have reliability problems

well you haven't driven any of the cars in the OP and all the people who have found them to be anything but numb

>reviewers who are paid to like certain things like those things

mind=blown

you forgot gt86

well at least they drove the car, you haven't
well ironic because they all agree it could use a bit more oomph but think it's a great car despite it

and I mean it's 28k euros here, that's a fucking bargain. inb4 muh used trash, yah nah nobody needs someone elses problem

So you prefer a car that is about to shake itself apart, over a new car, where nothing has play yet?

also plenty of people blast the m4gts so your logic makes no sense

ironically fuck off
drove an air-cooled 964 911 that didn't rattle, but it actually gave you real feedback, it was a joy to drive

then test drove a 991 and the electric steering was a complete bitch. almost double the horsepower but such a boring thing to drive once you got bored of the power.

I smacked the shit outta my wife for using "sweety" in a condescending tone.
Shit drives me up a fucking wall hearing that, and now everyone is using it.

everyone who actually drove a 991 agrees it's electric steering is among the best steerings on the planet. you either haven't driven one or need a reason to complain about them younguns
I don't use this word often but you're a subhuman, seek help

>and I mean it's 28k euros here, that's a fucking bargain. inb4 muh used trash, yah nah nobody needs someone elses problem
>not wanting 13k off a great car youre gonna mod anyway and the only difference is going to be that odo doesnt read "0"
you have no business on Veeky Forums

in terms of accuracy it was great, but feedback? massive fucking downgrade, even from the hydraulic rack I have on my c2 996

Don't be so upset sweaty

idk I always buy new and get at least 5k off when you consider the free paint and winter tires. sucks being american I guess, you probably at one point paid used more for a car someone got brand new ;)
yea compared to previous porsche models but the feedback is still great especially by electric standards

Don't talk shit and you dont get hit. Its a two way street in this house, so its mutual. ;)

and when I referred to used, I was mostly referring to people comparing used cars to brand new which is a no-no. there's nothing wrong with buying used otherwise

well as long as she beats you too it's okay, I know a guy who is in a marriage like that and it works great, used to sleep with a knife under his pillow

Thats pretty wacky. We're not that crazy.

>hey should I go to stealreship and hope to get maybe a few grand off list price
>or stalk by entrance wait someone to drive it off the lot, stop them, give them a check for list price -10k and drive your new car home
youre honestly poorfag if you buy brand new cars

w/e dude you can have my car once I'm done trashing it