/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Warships + Assfaggots love edition

****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Buy some freedom, goy!
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bombs-bursting-in-air/

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>0.6.7 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/Update-067/

>Royal Navy LEAK
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/05/wows-king-george-v-nelson-lion-conqueror-stats-pictures/

>Ranked Live!
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/crank-up-your-rank-up/

>Latest Q&A
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/15/wows-qa-15th-june-2017/
-Enterprise AP bomb HYPE

>Haifuri premiums soon™
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/06/07/wows-hsf-harekaze-hsf-graf-spee-stats/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker (warships.today is RIP, press F to pay respects)
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' by antibullyranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Luger_chan
[BOTES] on SEA - contact BENIS
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact Prick

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

sea-group.org/?p=3128&lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want a better op.

Outdone by Leningrad. It's not bad, but I wouldn't advise it unless we're getting a Polish line. No use putting that much effort into a new captain when it's not the stealth firing beast it once was.

You know what I meant. It's the crack of dawn.

Is that VonCuckner?

>Des Moines secondaries buffed to 6km
Is this the glorious future of cruisers?

Good morning /wowsg/!

Now if only Roon would get its battleship secondaries buffed to 11.6 km range like the Freddy next patch.

It's always been odd how a-historic the secondary ranges are in game.
Yamato's 155mm turret should shoot as far as the 155mm on a cruiser, it's literally taken off of a cruiser.

>Ally CV doesn't have fighters
That's a report.

ded

70% WR here we come!

sea-group.org/?p=3128&lang=en
>All changes prior to July 12 have been moved to 0.6.7.1 client, and Conqueror still has her 457mm guns. In short, Conqueror is now a 18-inch-gun ship with extrodinary manuverability , concealment, and recoverability.
Maybe this will revitalize things. We can get into another argument about how a line of ships no one has played yet are already confirmed to be shit despite everything we know because there's some kind of German conspiracy.

>British BBs are already in the client
fucking niggers man I hate updating my mods

Proof?

Yamato shits all over Conqueror, GK is inferior to Montana after the changes to Monty's citadel.

German BBs can do one thing only, and that is #YOLO into an unsuspecting enemy.

And that enemy has to be retarded to even let that hapen, becasue he can simply turn around and kite the kraut idiot back to his team and laugh.

Actually German BBs are OP, which is why we're reducing Bismarck's secondary fire chance from 9.5% to 5%, as well as reducing its secondary damage by 10% :^)

If Anusmati beat F22xRaptard, does that mean Anusmati beat Gaishu too?

>>>/discord/

can we get a fucking match going on? I actually want to see this but the question is, do they have any tension between them?

Mikasa should have a base range of 6km on its secondaries, prove me wrong.

You cannot.

Gaishu called out Raptard for a 1v1 but lost and Anusmati beat Raptard later on.

That means two shitters beat Gaishu, and he seems pretty pissed about it when you bring it up. You can feel a littke bit of uppity angst and depression from Gaishu when you mention his losses. So yes, there is tension.

>Nerfing shit tier german bbs
Why are they doing this? Playing krauts is going to be a slave training.

Why does anyone care about Gaishu anyway? Wasn't he incompetent enough to get caught cheating by WG in that contest and disqualified?

>recoverability
What
As in, many heals or heals that cover more damage than the Yamato ones?

well I'm talking between as "CV" players, raptard is most certainly, ehem, a literal RETARD when he plays CVs

that 1v1 was minotaur vs DM

It gets a heal like the CLs which can recover 40k hp in 20 seconds.

This is your teammate for today

Umi

Here's my three-step program on how to improve the Minotaur

Increase health to 55k

Remove heal, replace with def AA

Replace sonar with radar

desu losing in a mino against des moines is retarded

Who could have guessed that NA players are shit at the game lmao

Rude! My WR is higher!

Am I good yet?

im confused nazi. germnan babbies are getting reload and range buffs on their secondaries. even though they are the best battleships at every tier they're getting buffed at already

Because the 105s are Bismarck's only secondaries. 150s don't exist and are a Bolshevik lie.

A Tier X BB with better maneuverability and concealment than half the Tier X CAs, and able to recover 40k HP per heal. Plus radar.

Is it really that fucking hard for Wargaming to do British ships without making them a gimmickfest?

>there's no german conspiracy
tell that to the 20% buff to german secondary reloads on GK and the increase to

please actually read the link, cuck. RN BB's just got their rudder shift nerfed by more than 60%. they are now only like half a second to one second faster than german bb's.

they still have horrible secondaries and armor that is tissue paper to all HE and supertstructures the size of the moon and bad guns

>A Tier X BB with better maneuverability and concealment than half the Tier X CAs
Why do babbiefags lie?

only german BB get good secondaries))))))))))))))))))))))

bump

REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT REQUESTING SUPPORT

Holy shit how? whats your overall stats like?

Nice enterprise stats raptor

>posting Ironhearts stats
kek

not me, he was playing the enterprise in my match

autoattack only and kept his fighters circling his carrier

Such is life as wallet warrior

rip

Why do people keep saying enterprise was a nerf to german battleships. I havent noticed anything different I still roll face with all my german battleships????

pretty sure thats what govt bennies with a remaining life expectancy of 3 years looks like

Because it's a testbed for AP bombs. The real cuckening will begin once the techtree ships get AP bombs.

>NA event for French cruisers
>Earn 150k BASE exp for all the rewards

Fucking lol, only the people with no fucking life are going to complete this. Also, De Grasse doesn't count because HONHONHON.

The reward for the first leg being fucking Target Acquisition is even funnier to me, what the fuck are they thinking? I don't want to be paired with shitters equipping that thing on their french cruiser

>they can't do 150,000 base xp in 2 weeks

But yeah, the rewards are shit

people actually have french cruisers? I thought they were supposed to be the worst ships in the game????

What's the event on NA like? This is what EU gets btw.

We don't get a flag and you can't use DeGrasse

They're good, Emile Bertin might even be called the best at her tier, I don't kow where the french cruisers are bad meme came from.

On the other hand, Yamato secondary turret traverse (and all the other battleship secondaries to an extant) are comically fast. it always bothers me that they'll instantly 360 noscope on any ship in range while the ones on Mogami are in desperate need to WD40

German BBs are immune to citadels long as the shell doesn't go and freefall into their deck.
Enterprise has AP bombs that hit the deck.
See where this is going?

>this is someone in botes

shells actually cant plunge in this game. someone already did the modeling and with the deck thickness of german battleships no shells even from the maximum range possible with the highest ark can citadel through the deck.

only ap bombs, but they do that to every other battleship not just german battleships. German battleships actually have it easier as their citadels have angles in them and are small from above as well as having middling good aa better than ijn by far

I seriously doubt many people could, and those that could don't have a job, guaranteed.

Also, only French cruisers count (but not De Grasse!), so fuck that, I'm not spending every second of the game playing French cruisers for the reward, I've got other ship lines I want to go down still.

Nice proofs you got there.

germany is by far the worst to AP bombs, proven absolutely everywhere.
They have the largest surfaces, bad anti-air, and their armor does absolutely nothing to stop AP bombs vertically.

U.S. of course got buffed yet again, lowered citadels on every BB and the Tier 8-10 all have twice the antiair effectiveness of every other battleship so they laugh at AP bombs.

>They have the largest surfaces
false
>bad anti-air
false second best
>and their armor does absolutely nothing to stop AP bombs vertically
also false

fuck off to reddit pablar

>2nd best
>its all located in a grand total of 8 mounts that die to a single HE shell

lol my dude

It is possible, but only from 20km+ distance. Had it happen to G. Kurfursts, but of course this requires that the enemy be sailing without any change in course for 15 seconds.
Iowas can do it a bit easier since their shells are kinda floaty, or so I'm told. Don't have one myself.

Emile Bertin is definitely the strongest tier 5 cruiser in the game by a very wide margin.

It can gun down any T5 battleship in open water if you put a speed flag and WASD.

Ditto for any cruiser T5. It Especially shits hardcore on the FOTM noob Cleveland and Leander if either is ever visible at 13-16km, as it moves too fast to eat a single Cleveland shell ever and Leander has joke range and no HE ammo so you can make long range shells bounce miss miss miss bounce miss bounce. For every 1 leander hit, you'll get 5-6 HE shells on him for 5x more damage + fires + modules destroyed.

Destroyers pose no threat to it, it outruns them and their torpedoes and is much beefier and much more firepower. Long range torps to hurl in smoke before driving away as well to randomly kill DDs without any return threat.

A tier 5 aircraft carrier's torps are worthless against it, a manual drop would be required to have a 5% chance of a hit, but only T6+ carriers get manual drops. If you run a speed flag, the auto-drop will place the torps 5 miles in front of a 42+ knot speedy Emile, meaning you slow even slightly or turn very slightly and every single torp is a hundred feet in front of the nose and misses.
You're also so fast you can circle behind the enemy fleet and catch and kill CVnts all day long if their team did the lemming train. Every pull of the trigger seems to start x1 Fires, meaning no launching airplanes to defend yourself without that gimmick captain build, but planes couldn't save you anyway.

Before a tard says "but not all maps are open water, there are cliffs and shit", it's a fucking cruiser, it LOVES using cliffs to shit all over battleship players. Did I mention it has TORPEDOES AND HYDRO AND AIRPLANES to shit on destroyers/cruisers/BB when near cliffs? I should mention that.

They could have left off hydro and the airplane and it would have been competitive-but-gimmicky. Or kept hydro and plane, but given it 4k torps. But they made it POWER CREEP CITY

when the 40% win rate scrubs are so bad at the game they have to lie.

Nothing in game is larger than Germany.
Grosser makes Yamato look like a fucking cruiser from above and Montana looks like a teen in comparison.

Yeah but your rewards are good except the first two, I would rather have your event.

nice fallacy, idiot. yamato and montana's citadels go to their full width gross doesn't if you do the surface area it's actually got a small citadel because it more inboard.

get shit on kiddo lmao

But you can use dunkek?

I'm glad this gen still shits on german-fags hard.

Its the only person in the clan worse than greg

Dunkek isnt a cruiser

EU get to use it.

*shitposts on
Everything he makes goes straight to my filter because he has no brain, only dead horse memes he copied from koolkids who are also 14 year old queers who are automatically bad at every video game they touch.

cool sperg out my dude

>Play Emile for the first time
>9/10 games are tier 7 battles
>Can't influence the game in any way because I'm a lowly tier 5 that gets eaten alive by a billion Scharnhorsts
>1/10 matches are tier 5
>Everyone is potato
>Watch helplessly are the entire team melts around me because potato while I'm left running around with a billion Konigs taking potshots at me

So... win ratio at tier 5 is mostly about luck isn't it.

more like power crepe

No, you need to learn to snipe and WASD.

The scharn has the same 9 barrels, with twice the reload time, but he also has a 11+ second rudder shift and a huge turning radius and a 30-ish speed compared to your 40+ knots which means you should be landing 10 hits on him for every 1 hit he lands on you in a 1v1.

And that's assuming that he always has the guns pointed towards you and you can't utilize your better stealth and speed to shoot him 9 times then drive behind a cliff, stealth and repeat.

You should always have the skill Priority Target and go invisible and behind a mountain BEFORE it says 5 different ships have their guns reloaded and aimed at you. The minimap exists for this purpose, always drive so that you're not giving a retard-driver view to 5 enemies.

So long as the player isn't stupid enough to engage the whole enemy team from a bad position (with the fastest cruiser in game basically, you have to be fucking retarded to be out of position in the Emile) it performs Average when facing tier 7 ships.
That cannot be said about the Omaha (which lacks range and speed to snipe duel), or the Emerald (Ditto), or the Furutaka (slow armored cruiser but T7s pen it fine), or the Koenigsberg (which can also snipe, but doesn't move at 42+ knots to survive snipe-dueling T7s)

Only complete shitters lose against GK, though.

It's objectively the worst t10 BB after they buffed Monty.

the stats say no. sorry sweetums

>the stats say no

>german babbie apologist
>reddit spacing
sasuga

>that wonderful sense of fulfillment after finally chasing down and deleting not one, but two island camping Clevelands one after another

here's the relative areas in pixels of T7-10s from the measurement tool in photoshop.

Germans are the largest on 10, on 9, and on 8, and very slightly smaller on 7.

kurfurst 81,122 pixels
montana 67,961 px
yamato 67,848 px

freddy 64,666 px
izumo 62,660 px
iowa 57,284 px

tirpitz 52,796 px
amagi 50,359 px
norcarolina 47,315 px

nagato 42,482 px
gneisenau 42,369 px
colorado 36,212 px

german total: 240,953 px
weeb total: 223,349 px
us total: 208,772 px

God, colorado is fucking Tiny. I was thinking US shits on carriers at 8-10, but they shit on carriers at tier 7 too because their T7 is the size of a T5.

now measure their actual citadel size

I could in theory if I spend literally all my free time outside of work playing. But why would I want to?

I feel pretty great every time I send a Zao to the bottom.
They are always the only cruisers that actively try to dodge while shitting out their fires, so getting shots to connect may take longer than usual.

But yes, sending out a full salvo of citadels to some Cleveland/Atlanta hiding behind an island in full broadside thinking they're safe is pretty nice as well.

Oh my fuck, they're actually fucking doing it...

They're increasing German secondary range even further to offset the fire chance reduction.

Bismarck fires to 11.3 now... The fucking mad men...

>fix bugged fire chance
>children scream over it like crazy
>give them massive reload and range buff
>they threaten to firebomb wgeu over ap bombs
i think germany needs more migrants I think I might hate them now more then I hate swede's and somalians

die

God damn what a fucking terrible ship

DIE

Everyone having a good day?

2 GK and 1 Hood game btw

Is /wowsg/ dying? Where did HP_Lovesauce go, I miss his samefaggotry.