Cars you have a seething, unsatiable, satanic hatred for

>Cars you have a seething, unsatiable, satanic hatred for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxsEpRtxjVo
mopar.com/en-us/store/product-details.html?partId=77072306AD
mopar.com/en-us/store/product-details.html?partId=77070083
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sad !
it's just a big qashqai now

Because of the battery that's a ginormous, horrible pain in the fucking ass to change. God I hate these things, and the customer with one that needs it changed always seems to come in 15 minutes before we close and bitches about how we won't do it when it takes an hour to change it.

Easiest post in the world. R.I.P Corral Shelby and what this car could've been.

Carroll

>tfw can't even not fuck up his name

Pretty much every modern Nissan though.
Also most crossovers and SUVs

There is never a good driver behind the wheel of these

only because it's the pinnacle of ugly car design so far

tfw live down the road from an oil baron who was close friends with shelby and has the first 3 (consecutive serial numbers) 2005 Ford GTs in plastic wrapping with 0 miles that were given to him when shelby died

"Yo nigga, I just done got this car for damn near free & I dindu nuffin!"

"Nigga plz, I done got a lil charger!"

Trust me, I like BIG cars, I hate most sub compacts and shitboxes, but I HATE this generation Maxima. The front end is ugly, the back is horrendous.

"Shiiiieett, well my whip lookin foreign wit only 3 doors n shiett nigga!"

I see tons of nerdy white guys and mexicans driving this though? Blacks love impalas and malibus and infiniti G35s and G37s

>Forgets to post pic
Fixed

Isnt all cars made for US market are weird and ugly? Every japcar in US looks like dogshit compared to JDMspec or EUspec lol

Simple and minimalistic is better than extravagant and stupid artsy curves n shit.

Simple Camrys and Accords look great.

IDK I'm not an expert. I just know that the Maxima looks retarded. I used to hate Camrys and Accords for being everywhere, but they don't look BAD

I've yet to understand why people on Veeky Forums think that blacks are driving brand new impalas and malibus. This form of thought it extremely incorrect. Sure you'll see them in last gen impalas and the malibus from like 2006, but not in new ones.

The only new cars I see a black man drive are infinitis like you say and nissan altimas

(pic is worst car of all time)

the only thing i like about that elantra is the inisharu d tinkle-bell chime

nobody expects it in a fucking korean shitbox lol
youtube.com/watch?v=HxsEpRtxjVo

They just look so fucking stupid

sadly this

t. my favorite car brand is still nissan tho

Hi Christian

Fucking this. My white trash neigbours drove theirs with studded winter tires the whole summer

How about some of you fuckers judge the car for what they are and not based on the idiots that sit inside them?

this.
by that logic the M3/M4 is the worst car in the world.

>3 in the morning
>have to work in a few hours
>one of these drive down your street
>blasting rap with very vulgar lyrics at max volume
>it is a Tuesday
also
>these always blow past stop signs without slowing down
>always drives 60 in a 75
>makes turns without signaling

Fuck these things.

Literally my black neighbor has a WHITE Malibu (The weird mean looking one) And a black family down the street has a big honking Impala. They are nice looking. Love how wide they are. I'd rock an Avalon if I didn't have a far commute where 22 MPG wouldn't be such a bummer.

Yeah I live in Moreno Valley CA, lots of blacks here. No, it aint that bad in my part

My hatered of pic related I will admit is totally irrational though, I dunno why they just make me angry. Maybe because they are so common?

Sounds like people with dark skin.. not niggers. Argument closed

>Moreno Valley CA, lots of blacks here
Really?
I thought it was mostly hispanic.

These fucking things shouldn't exist.

>Yeah I live in Moreno Valley, CA

I didn't know there were other Veeky Forumstists in Moval. Have you seen a beat-to-shit black Spectra with giant nigger speakers in the back? That's me

valid

Veeky Forums is full of busriding children who are only here to discuss Initial D and Forza

hurr I hate this car only richfag drive this car

*kicks over trashcan*

I was at the mall yesterday and yeah, there's lots of both. I honestly don't really even notice it.

I also hate the Jeep Compass with a passion.

I think you should have another look at the one I posted

It aint exactly a richfag-mobile

I guess he tried to make the same point as did.

but user

America gets what it demands. Ugly, fat, big.

I know a guy who owns one of these, and he's not an asshole at all.
Although he tells me he's afraid to drive the fucking thing because an accident would lop like $300K off the value.

even only DRIVING them takes a heavy toll on the value.
the times when you could drive them are over.
or you have money to literally burn.

It's a decision that needs to be made going in.
I've also got a car that depreciates every time I drive it (although nowhere as quickly as that one will), but decided I would enjoy it regardless.
Put 6K on it the first year.

There can only be one.

middle age/old people brah

the door handle...

Any Jeep

Better than a Sharan. Or any Korean car.

You mean the H2.

What's wrong with the XJ?

Toyotas, but especially the Camry

These faggots. They're always fucking holding back traffic.

Any Volvo, especially crossovers.
I'd rather stuck in traffic in Chinatown than drive behind one of those fucks.

Honda CRV

nothing wrong with the car necessarily but I've NEVER seen one driven with anything that could even remotely be construed as competence. Literally every time I'm behind one in traffic I can count on:

>random hard braking despite lack of either traffic or turns to take
>driving 5-10mph under the speed limit
>failure to keep in their lane
>failure to use turn signals
>failure to cancel turn signals

I don't know what it is about this car that attracts the most abject morons but I can reliably use it as an indicator that the person driving it is a hazard to those around them so I guess in a way Honda did good (if only they piped the exhaust into the cabin to actually SOLVE the problem)

audi/volkswagen wagons/hatchbacks. nothing against the cars but here they have the most horrible drivers

>nothing against the cars but here they have the most horrible drivers
here we go again

those are actually really fun to drive. And its cute

*VAPES AND DABS BEHIND YOU*

Suhh brah
Subi brah
Boxer goes wub wub wub wub

Funny, how this thread was meant to post vehicles that you hate for some unknown reason, but we ended up judging drivers that drive those certain vehicles.

>pic related
If its silver, then ultimate hate. Its like the very very very first and basic car you can ever buy. Even Micra or Twingo is not as bad as Astra G. Probably because theres shitload of Astras around. And all of them look the fucking same. I think its an amazing A2b ecobox for daily beating, but I hate it for some unknown reason.

>but we ended up judging drivers that drive those certain vehicles.
The concept was too much for the average userbase

>The concept was too much for the average userbase

More like most cars are at worst okay and most people haven't driven a large enough subset of 'all the cars ever' to reasonably evaluate them.

I mean: I drove a Nisan Versa once and it was shit, but it's not like I was surprised or anything.

Just had an epiphany: The c-hr was totally knocked off of pic related. I thought the juke wasn't selling well, why copy it?

If it's the type of car you would never sell anyways, then why even worry about the value?

I don't know about other places but I see a metric FUCKTON of them here in the UK. I swear people just buy them because they're one of the cheaper crossovers around I think. Just like pic related which I truly fucking despise along with the Ford EcoSport.

Is that the reason why you hate the car?

I hope that scoop is functional because it's teeny tiny

no good people drive this car

it's a glorified sunfire

I drive a 5-speed 2000 CRV and am a pretty good driver I think but every time I see a soccer mom in a newer one I have the same experience you do.

They always want to race and can't stand being cucked

ARGH I hate the GTR because S/o/viet and Alphonse gave me a complex!

I would, but I'm no good either

Luckily I'm poor as shit

>rides your ass
>shifts into left turn lane
>gets ahead of you
>cuts you off
>on her phone

>77 replies
>no one's posted the most universally hated car on all of Veeky Forums

>fuk u

Did one beat you at the light, honey?

That was me sweetie.

no one asked you, mr. passive aggressive. talking like that makes you sound like even more of a faggot than your car does.

It isn't on the stock GT, but it's fairly straightforward to DIY even with Mopar parts.

mopar.com/en-us/store/product-details.html?partId=77072306AD

mopar.com/en-us/store/product-details.html?partId=77070083

Is it me, or does the back of this car look like Sling Blade?

>Tell me I'm lying!

I cant disagree with you on your points, but I know too much about their gas pigging and the cost of parts to like them.

they also cost a fortune to insure where I live

this repugnant piece of car.
It's unreliable, ugly, slow and the only reason this piece it sells is because the factory is around the corner.

literally my nazi neighbors' third car that isn't even streetsafe anymore, and i suspect it's not insured either. same color too. they only keep it around so they can park it on the street to take away someone else's place. i hate that car along with their other rusty ass cars.

inb4 nu-Veeky Forums mobile posters going hurr durr da nazees r de gud guise

Probably the ugliest car in the existence. And the only people who drive it are either soccer moms or 90-year old grandmas.

i hate these things with a fucking passion

These are always driven by oblivious blacks who think they are the only people on the fucking road.

No one black drives these cars.

It's either middle aged women or young men.

Also someone would be likely to key it.

The car itself is awesome. The crowd is some of the worst.

Pic related makes me unnecessarly angry. I fucking hate the Nissan Quest. Ugly ass piece of steaming dog shit.

sup eggy

Please cleanse the world of 90's Puntos, Clios and Corsas

I fucking hate the rich. His friend wouldn't have wanted the cars to sit like that, regardless of how much they're worth.