/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Karate midlanders edition

>Live Letter tomorrow!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890

New Aquapolis(Uzaneakanal?) Info
jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/002094.html

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uRDQJcAzq7Y?t=17m33s
youtu.be/-tjlRj1-UYs?t=12m31s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you fuck off already? Stop bad evading.

I want to marry a fat cat!

How's your Omega clears going for the week?

About as well as your RP fucklist is going really.

dogs>cats, no matter how fat they are.

Why do you keep spamming your thai ladyboy looking slut everywhere?

Trashy and disgusting

You've made the same threads, with the same pictures for weeks now before the previous ones even hitting the bump limit. Stop trying to force your shitty waifu down peoples throat because you're starving for attention when there's no one left to roleplay fuck you in the middle of the night.

Ignore it and don't even acknowledge it. Feeding it negative attention is still a form of attention. If you carry on and let it shitpost about itself for long enough, it'll get bored and fuck off.

there's no cute doggo minions though

So, how do we put a stop to this ban evading fuck. What can I do?

but you made the first post itt

If you know what's good for you dog you'll take a hike out of this thread.

that's not even half as cute as torajiro or fat cat

need a corgi minion

>no disciple of magic tank

shit game

BLU SOON

That bullpup looks better than your low poly sausage, though.

Puppers are cute tho.

>20 posts
>8 posters

Why can't they write a story for Warrior without it being boring as fuck? I loved the DRK and PLD stories, but WAR is so dull.

Few questions from a beginner:

How/When can I solo Potd? I have a save from level 41 from when i was with some friends. But that has been disbanded. I want to be able to solo grind but the game only allows me to queue with groups right now.

Is there a way to raise reputation with wild tribes faster? The daily limit is kinda annoying.

Just killed Garuda, how much of the base games story is left?

How do I hunt efficiently? Thought of getting the tiger but as soon as i saw 5000 kills needed and the fact that it takes ages to find one makes that essentially torture.

A few quests are linked to specific fates that need to appear in order to finish them. How do I spawn them/trigger them to spawn?

Thanks in advance guys

you don't like breaking boulders and getting angry?

>I must defend my waifu!
Stop

stop posting

Remember to report him for ban evading.

kys

>just killed garuda

Son, youve got a months worth of story left and thats only if you are autistically fast

Don't even acknowledge people defending or saying nice things about him. Chances are it might be a samefag. Just ignore him, he will fuck off if he's just samefagging himself since you're still having a reaction to his antics. Ignore it.

>30 posts
>12 unique ids
Well this is a fun thing to wake up to. I can't tell who's samefagging who anymore.

Pretty sure you can solo POTD from the start, I think? You just need to do a Fixed party instead of a Matched one. Might need to hit floor 50 first though.

Nnnnope. Just stick doing the quests that give the most reputation.

Quite a bit of story is left. You have a ways to go, depending on what you mean by base game.

Hunting linkshells and third party resources can help, but hunting is a grind regardless. Less so in the Heavensward and Stormblood areas where you can at least rapidly get across the map thanks to flight.

For FATEs, pretty much just wait. Even if it just ended, it should only be 15-20 minutes at the most before it respawns.

ugly fucking character

queue for fixed party to solo, i believe it only goes to 100

no faster way to raise reputation

you've got at least 50 hours of questing ahead of you to beat the ARR campaign

join a hunt linkshell if you can find one, you should focus on getting max level before working on that mount though

i would google that, some may have chain fates that lead up to them

Green Mage is also a possibility, especially since Yoshida's opposed to adding BLU.

Cleared. You guys guys were right. I had a DRK tank and he was getting hit HARD

yeah, seen so many tanks try to pull 2-3 packs towards second boss and eat shit instantly

It only happens with Liora is awake, so you can make a guess from there.

thinking of adventures

Ban evasion now?

How desperate do you need to be to post your shit character?

This midlander needs multiple pumps over and over again

RIIIIIIIISE HIIIIIIIIGH

>posting this about your own character

embarrasing

At least you guys only have an attention whore rush to make new threads.
The GW2 generals have been completely nuked by a guy with a bot, just go take a look if you want. It's literally impossible to ever talk in any gw2 general again due to that guy.

how do i zoom in really close of pics of the man himself

Not like there was anything good in gw2g

put your character up against a wall.

True. I picked up the game a while back and poked my head into the general to see what was up, but it was effectively dead save for one guy posting charr pictures once or twice an hour.

whats the cheapest place i can buy NA stormblood

Looks like DLGamer according to isthereanydeal.com

I really like the void ark tank chest

Nope, just a guy waking up with morning wood

seto...

I don't understand how anyone can like any of the void ark gear, it's all just a giant purple ivan ooze looking mess

I like purple ooze looking messes. I don't think I'd glim glam it forever though

Tank pieces with added on skirt pieces always annoy the fuck out of me. Needs to be more good armored chest pieces; speaking of which are they adding the tank armor winner in 4.05?

That's fair, there's less customization with a skirt bit right? Also regular armored chest + armored leg pieces are pretty great.

alright, thanks bud, ill try it out

Put your right hand out, give a firm handshake
Talk to me about that one big break

Ivan ooze is legit though. Also the most op fighting game character ever

Yeah the lore chest, in my opinion, is still one of the best in the game. The chest part of it looks great. Maybe would look a little better without the spikes but it's still great.

Pls sit on my face

>Lakshmi does not reduce gear durability if you don't die
neat

The seas part for we alone!

THE POWER TO TRANSCEND

Can you solo void ark now?

You're bitching about that? Almost every healer outfit is a long coat. that looks like total shit because of the weird cloth physics in the game.

Now is out part,
MAKE WAY!

Unsure. I just happened to have one in my inventory from last expac. I have to imagine the second boss gets real weird though with the damage buff.

I'm already bored with SB.

>the original white mage top has a hood but you can't put it up, just a dumb tiara
>the ironworks caster set has a hood as its headpiece
EXPLAIN THIS BEFORE HEADS ROLL

Initiating soul extraction... SUC--CESS!

Have you tried a cordial and polite discussion in-game?

Me to user

Wait till you see WHM AF2 and it will all make sense.

Want to do something more interesting?

Not them, but I'm selling cordials if you'd like to buy some

AlphiNUT .
Healers can kinda get away with it and they have a lot of good looking chest pieces like the shire armor. Have we seen the new tome armor? The Ala Mhigo gear is fucking amazing and has a great look to almost all the pieces. Seeing how ugly the Genji armor turned out hope the tome armor is bueno

My is Jeff. Thinking Emoji.

Tome is most likely AF3 with brighter colors then dyeable when augmented.

I've seen some people complaining about Dragoon, saying that "It isn't the same" or something. So would any of you oldfags care to indulge me on what's wrong with it? I'm enjoying it quite a bit personally.

Eh...depends on what I guess

>she plays a cat instead of an elezen or roe

If I'm looking at the right set, it's one of those hoods with that headwrap thing that completely covers up your hair, like the cowls, isn't it?

W H Y
IF YOU CAN MAKE HATS ADJUST TO YOUR HAIRSTYLE WHY NOT HOODS TOO

Which xivg ebin c@ would scream the loudest if you tickled their feet?

My friend is legitimately annoyed that they removed Ring of Thorns, because HT -> Ring of Thorns was actually a nice way to mitigate the TP expense in AoE spam at the start, and to refresh HT. Now it's just Doom Spike all the way. Granted, Ring of Thorns gave birth to the idiots that only used it and did absolute shit for AoE DPS. He's also kinda sad about the change to Disembowel. But otherwise phase transitions were more annoying to him as a result of Life of the Dragon.

I dunno.

Meet up and talk I guess?

me

Aww, damn I hope not. I mean the af3s are cool but was hoping for something else.

>English Aulus mal asina sounds like a crazed labrat that doesn't talk with anyone and is holed up on his lab all day
youtu.be/uRDQJcAzq7Y?t=17m33s

>Japanese Aulus mal asina sounds like a stereotypical intellectual yaoi protag
youtu.be/-tjlRj1-UYs?t=12m31s

weebs will defend this

Samuroe

Emily on any race.

Which server do you play on? I'm on Odin

It's incredibly likely. ARR rewarded AF1 from quests, then allowed you to buy post-Calamity designed AF1 with Myth. AF2 was bought with tome gear and augmented through raids. AF3 was given to us in the form of Antiquated, we'll probably get the non-Antiquated version from Creation and then augment that to match Savage's raid gear ilvl.

Cross swords with me

whelp

>Gosetsu wasn't a huge bitch with meaty thighs
Missed opportunity.

Balmung.

That’s a shame

I'm bored of playing tank class, which healer should i main ?
Which is the most fun