Would you rather drive a 2011 Honda Civic or a 2017 Toyota Prius?

Would you rather drive a 2011 Honda Civic or a 2017 Toyota Prius?

>looks at 2011 civic
>looks at any prius post 2009
Civic 10/10 times not even a question.

Depends on your needs, delivery drivers should pick up Prius because MPG is fucking insane.
Honda is a cool car with a lot of room for upgrades. Do you want to race? Or do you want to spend as little money on gas as possible?

Honestly the Prius, most of my driving is around town so I'd save a ton of money on fuel. And I'm a stingy person.

2009 Honda fit.

The current Prius is actually halfway decent.

>cars that you would not choose over a Prius
Impreza

even though i love toyota, the prius is shit and requires you to sever your balls to drive it.

I would go for the civic

Civic, if only because you can get ANY Civic for 3K. I managed to score a brand new Type R by turning off VTEC when the owner wasn't looking and convinced him that VTEC was busted.

I don't care - if my options are this then I hate myself anyway.

The answer is option #3 contemplating suicide

I'd go with the Prius every time.

They're both fwd so I'd get the Prius
I like Toyotas and the battery pack on those is worth more than the car

Neither.

>battery pack on those is worth more than the car
till it goes out in 3 to 4 years and you need to replace it (for near the price of the car)

I have a 2011 Civic. They're self destructive little shits in little ways. The bumper will ALWAYS scrape even at the stock ride height, because of the extra inch of plastic underneath it that they hide. Also, the auxilliary port will destroy itself over time because of the springloaded flap that covers it, pushing on the cable you have in there until it separates the jack from the board inside.

That said, a Prius would be nice for my job, because Uber driver, but I like that my Civic doesn't yell at my for every little thing while I'm driving.

This
The 2017 prius even does 0-30 noticably faster than a 2017 Camry, no joke

just use the toyota software to tell you which cells are going out and replace them individually

I'd rather drive a civic for 3k.

New Prius has an unexpectedly good chassis

Bitch please even my 2001 Prius still runs fine on its original battery.

prius desu famalam, i'd only get a 9th gen si cuz I think they look good.

Anyone who chose the honda is a dumbass for not choosing the touge king prius