masteroverwatch.com

>eSports info and Contenders League
over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com

>Previous

Here comes T.Racer!

ana amari

Did anyone else watch the world cup just now? It was surprisingly entertaining shit stream fps and audio quality beside

What mouse do you use /owg/? I use intellimouse optical 1.1a.

>hey lets get two vaginas on the screen
>these bitches dont know anything about the game
>doesnt matter nigga they hot

>forgetting the previous thread.
retard.

Why do people? Talk like this? In Competitive? When making call outs?

The short brunette was better than the blonde but neither of them said anything dumb.

actual new thread, I screwed up the op

they're focused on other things, and don't want to fill the chat with spam

Stop trying and kill yourself.

10 VS 10 arcade mode when?

>forgets the previous thread.

you're the reason meiposters get so much hate.

no i mean in voice chat

Like they always end their callout sounding like its a question

Pharah above?

Mercy has rez?

I love muslims?

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

What's the worst game mode this game has ever had and why is it 6v6 lockout elim?

Widowmaker!

>backfill a match
>DEFEAT
>see that the Winston had 17 elims and a 17 killstreak
>his POTG is underwhelming too

That match must've been a shitshow.

>HRRRAAH!
>GYAHAHA!
one grunting ape jumping around was enough, okay blizzard

>if he can oneshot 16 heroes instead of 18 then he's weak
I'm sorry what?

are you just some weird english major autist or something?

it's a call out i'm sure you know what people are doing

What do """"""people"""""" see in shooting at the choke from 500 meters away and hitting every tenth shot?

Maybe they're just asking questions, retard.

You seriously haven't heard this?

Instead of saying "Pharah above!" they pretty much sound like everything they say is a question. Native English speakers too.

"Pharah above?"

"Soldier has Ult?"

"I'm capping point?"

"I'm respawning?"

"gg?"

80s Vice Skins when?

TRON-cer when?

D.va Chrome when?

Scar-bra when?

RADhog and JunkRAD when?!

>Graffiti Tracer has basically become her new default skin
>Her original or Cadet Oxton are still the best ones

oh you mean the tone that they're using, yeah those guys are beta as fuck

Best skin is slipstream

Yeah, they talk with an upward inflection like teenage girls. It is annoying.

Punk and Graffiti are the best

You're wrong though.

When the fuck is Overwatch going to release a white character?

You were once a legend. But what are you now? Just a shell of a woman

FUCK DRUPMFYY AND FUCK WHITE """"""PEOPLE""""

Holy shit, fuck blizzard for breaking hog

>Says a shell of a woman
Jesus Widow, projecting much?

>can predict what enemy ults are ready/what's gonna be used next
>relay this to team (zarya + genji combo)
>they still cluster together and 10 secs later they get wiped

I wish our Mercy had hid, her dying kinda threw the game.

The dinks
The french smug remarks
The skins

The one and only Widowmaker.

Is little babby mad he cant oneshot everybody enymore? That he has to rely on his skill now? Poor babby!

What's the worst fucking map and why is it Oasis

Blizzard please give Junkertown map

the game launched with 9 of them

Not a bad concept, especially if a brightly neon lit city map gets introduced.

As a sidenote, hey you 90s kids, how does it feel to you when people wax nostalgic about the 80s, a decade when you didn't even exist yet?

Daily reminder that Blizzard caters to the bottom trash of the game and balances it around them.

shut the fuck up.
but I want dis bitch ASAP

>Oasis
>not Horizon Lunar Colony

Autistic response, as expected.

And aren't you glad that they balance the game around you?

Shut the fug up boyo, hes a big loud crit box that melts in the open. The hook combo was all he had
I honestly never saw him used as much as the other tanks at high diamond

why does everyone hate Horizon?
Is it the easy access to high ground for attackers?
is it the cp areas feel kinda koth-y?

t. retarded Mcree/soldier player running in front of his Reinhardt shield

People who use the Talon skin for Widowmaker are subhuman. They literally only use it because it exposes her shitty undefined midriff, ignoring that it looks like a clusterfuck in general with fugly goggles and dumb clothes.

Huntress is for the true connoisseur.

just wondering why dont pros play reaper on defence? reaper is great against dva and winston. is it because of no mobility?

those are some pretty cool ideas.

Though I'd want to suggest D.Va instead get a night-rider based skin. (maybe new lines would actually come from MEKA itself or be D.Va pretending MEKA talks?)

I did exist in the eighties, just the last two years of it. And I don't really mind it. I tend to find myself nostalgic for shit I wasn't even alive for.

I mean I look through some photo books on '[city] then and now' and feel a huge profound sense of loss.

Then again, I kind of hate urbanization and do remeber the last of the orange groves in SoCal vanishing throughout my childhood.

The scent of citrus giving way to the reek of smog...

you know, this skin's always bothered me.

Moistly because from certain angles like that one, it looks like Widow has a Greaser Pomp style going.

there would be too much outrage and they'd probably have to release a response/apology

It's a 2CP so it's automatically shit.
It's a map that has an outside area that you'll never use.
It's a map where if you lose Point A you can lose Point B in literally less than a minute.
It's basically just a straight line with the shortest distance between A and B of all the 2CP maps.

All 2CP maps are dog shit. I still think Anubis is the worst, but Horizon is close.

>Hog mains are this assblasted

Cry harder.

>when reddit speak

Huntress is overdesigned trash.

Asking again

Don't forget about the gimmicky "outside" area that no one ever uses and is only there for "oh look, low gravity, now you know you're in space!"

Why are 2cp maps still in competitive rotation? But CTF and arena modes like lockout elimination aren't?

Both of those modes are legitimately more balanced and fun to play than 2cp

You'll only lose 190 after not playing for like 2 weeks, and wont go any further than 3k.

If you can't get on to play then you'll just have to deal with your SR going down to, what is it, 3000?

>Bastion
>Not white

I honestly think that 5 rounds of 3vs3 would be best esport mode
Many characters who are really weak in standart modes shine in 3vs3

Are you tumblr tier colorblind? Bastion's default is clearly off white

Does anyone else throw down to bronze then climb up to master to learn heroes?

Done it with S76/Mccree/Tracer/Widow/Mercy and I'm not sure who to do it on next. I'm thinking Zarya or Winston since I don't play any tanks, but Lucio and Mei both seem pretty fun.

Lockout 3v3/6v6 would literally be the ideal mode to watch. You'd see so many more heroes

>he thinks capture enemy flag once and defend your flag is balanced

More balanced than 2cp because its mirrored

I love 6v6 lockout, shame that nobody else does

Yeah i mained hog, and you bet your ass I'm crying. He was a fun hero, his hook combo was maybe a bit OP but damn he cant protect his team and he can't do shit now

I too love 6v6.

Y'know, if Hog players didn't decide to play him as a flanker, maybe his one shot wouldn't've been nerfed...

Hog was always just poorly designed because he was a dps and not a tank.

They should just give him way more survivability but he should not be able to oneshot anything but Tracer and baby D.va. Maybe also give him 6 sec hook back.

That way you would still be able to hook divers but at the same time your team would have to help you finish them off. So hog would actually feel like a tank protecting his teammates, not a fucking DPS lmao one shotting every dps/support.

Also his gun is still decent so it could be used to kill Winstons and D.vas as they big and easy to hit.

Sombra!

If hook hadn't been a joke to land he would never have been nerfed

is sombra really a support or are you guys joshing me
when can i pick sombra if so? if we have a mercy? even if it's zen solo healing?

Sombra/Lucio is the support pair, if you have a zen you don't need a sombra as they fill the same debuff/support/damage role

>WC3 custom games

I want to go back.

>Sombra
>Support
u wot m8?

and main game is hacking so my team can kill stuff or should sombra lurk and go after back line healers and such?

I honestly feel like they should just revert him back to what he was, he had his hook lmaofuckyou combo but buddy that was it. His gun was pretty much useless outside of it and it balanced him

>enemies have shit 6 dps team comp
>my teammates keep dying to them
>destroy torb turret, kill torb, symmetra and genji before neggerzo scatters me
>my team cant push 5v3
current state of low diamond. Really good balanced game with great match making

This game made me hate asians. Now I am racists.

The combo was retarded and only Roadhog mains want it back for obvious reasons.

And good hogs would often kill me with their gun alone, hell I did it myself when I played as the fat fucker.

Lol just carry 1v12 XDD you are the only constant. Matchmaking is perfect I swear

people call her support because of hacked healthpacks, hacked enemies and emp being a strong ult with some coordination

R.I.P Doomfist.

We barely knew ye.

Personally I'd say she's Offence Utility more than a support of any kind.

The community in this game is actually cancer. I just abandoned my first game after the sixth game in a row today of my team just fucking bickering for an entire game.

It's always someone elses fault in this game holy shit

>People still complaining about D.vas Defense Matrix

Saddest thing is that Blizzard will again listen to the shitters who think they're playing a point n click adventure.

might i recommend getting out of voice chat the second you realize they're not saying anything worth hearing?

Lucio should be in every team no matter what
Speed boost and aoe healing is too important

Sombra should only be picked as a 2nd support in stacks on certain maps on defense where you can all defend near a large health pack. The health pack replaces the healing provided by the 2nd healer, while Sombra herself runs around doing damage and hacking.

The team coordinating around the use of the large health pack will charge sombra's ult insanely fast meaning she can pretty much pop off an EMP the split second its up every time

Constant EMPs are incredibly hard to push into and having health packs hacked makes it even more difficult for attackers.
Pro statistics are showing they're getting something ridiculous off like 7 emps per 10 minutes.

This should NOT be attempted with pubs, the coordination simply wont be there. There wont be enough followup to the EMP, nor will people utilise the hacked large health pack enough

For QP disable chat and voice.
For COMP, play with friends only.

Leaguebabbs bringing their shit attitude with them infected everyone else. I've stopped playing comp because of it.

maybe my problem is playing comp solo queue only