/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 AM UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher acquisition Campaign ended. You can still pick your 4* Servant of choice until July 20th as long as you received your voucher before.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Best girl

What shampoo does this holy saint use to make his hair so glorious?

better than arturia

should i be farming qp

I want art of Altera without her wearing that veil.

A dragon blood rinse does wonders for the hair. Just look at Siegfried.

do you need xp cards?
if not, yes, farming qp is the best option right now

Post cuties

I wish their was a swimsuit CE of her like other servants for that jap summer event

but you get more xp from doing the xp ones

Pic unrelated?

...no you don't
what the fuck are you talking about?

you get 15k master xp from both the 40ap xp and the 40ap qp quests m8

If you don't need xp and your cunts are ascended as far as you can go and levelled to cap, and your ascension mats for the next step are too much to farm from the shit drop rates, farming qp is the best option

>Not farming XP cards to grind mana prisms

This is what im doing. Eventually if i play long enough the 10% will pay for what ive missed out on.

Too inefficient
To be the most efficient at prism grinding, you need to be inefficient at master xp grinding, cause 30ap xp is significantly more efficient to farm for prism exchange

Is it true that it's the Master's duty to breed with as many Servant girls as possible?

The master would breed with a couple starter servants including Mashu, but after summoning and giving the dick to Kiyohime he'd get burnt to death for paying attention to any other servant.

Should I? I need some waveclear options to pair with Waver + AoE support servant, but my only other AoE NPs are a lvl 30 Kiyohime and the welfare cu caster (lvl 1).
I'm worried about Martha's long term viability, and my only NP charge CE is a 50% charge Leyline

jannu is cute and the best waifu

i'd go along with it since martha is better than marie at being a AoE rider

FASTER!

So I've realized I can't keep up with my JP and NA accounts at the same time. I'm half-assing both.
What should I do?

JP has survived after a long time, while NA still risk going full Pokemon GO and die within a month or two. I'd say focus on JP, but keep up to date with events in NA.

How do NP level and overcharge level correspond? By that I mean what's the difference between NP2 100% and NP1 200%

Pokemon GO was focused on mass market appeal, this is based on one specific fanbase.

Around when did JP get their upgraded Dailies that don't blow ass?

Thats what Command Seals are for.

Okeanos. You can buy gold statues during Moon Goddess event.

Different for every NP.
Check the charts for more info.
Usually higher NP lvl equals more damage.
Overcharge increases the extra effects of the said NP.