What cover alls do you guys wear? if at work/wrenching?

what cover alls do you guys wear? if at work/wrenching?

i want a good quality pair with lots and lots of pockets. for work and for when wrenching at home.

most i find are shit. with not enough pockets or they're just super ugly. i always feel like you can NEVER have enough pockets on these things, but the cunts are always super stingy.

Other urls found in this thread:

earnestco.com/collections/overalls/products/hardin-overall-navy
learntyping.org/beginnertypinglesson6.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I usually just work naked.

thought some people might actually wear these cunts at work and what not. i forget that americans who work in the auto industry don't even wear uniforms kek. so third world.

/thread
If you cant fit the right tool in your rectum you probably shouldn't be working on cars

German military coveralls. comfy, high quality, only 20 bucks, smells nice

looks way too warm for me. plus doesn't look like it has the thigh pocket for your shifter/torch.

the insulator comes out and then it's nice and airy

2bh in the summer I work with a pair of ripped jeans and a really tight white t-shirt

it was good enough to lure the chubby bitch from across the street, and we fugged the same night after about 5 Budweisers

i refuse to wear anything else now

>forcing people to wear uniforms
seems pretty communist to me

i need to be able to custom make them.

i want two chest pockets (one each side), 1 side zip, 1 top zip. plus a spot for a rule, and a pencil/pen or two.

two deep hip pockets(one each side)

two access holes to access clothes under the coveralls near hip pockets(one each side)
two rear button pockets (one each side)

two bicep pockets velcro (one each side)

knee pad pockets

2 waist pockets between hip pockets and rear ones. small, good for a small torch and to stuff a rag in.

two thigh pockets (one each side) one deep, one small.

all pockets double lined so tools don't tear through

why is that so hard! fuck

I'm divided on this. On the one hand, I like seeing waveslaves in uniforms. It helps remind everyone that they're just a cog in a vast machine.

On the other hand, I see your point about pinko imposition on the labour force.

I think autoworkers should have to wear uniforms, but they should also be forced to pay for them out of their own wages. They make too much money as it is for an unskilled monkey, a uniform would help remind them that they're just a temporary solution to a robot.

the fuck?, you're a moron.
if you're a big company, and you want to look professional, you have a uniform, especially in the manufacturing, engineering side of things. also massive OHS issue.

found these, they seem to be the best i can find atm.

earnestco.com/collections/overalls/products/hardin-overall-navy

not fucking cheap though.

>look professional
to whom? they are just in a factory all day. I guarantee the unions negotiated no uniforms required decades ago

Soooo...how exactly does my position conflict with yours? We're both in agreement, slaves should have uniforms.

investors, their bosses, ohs reps.
nice work ignoring the OHS though.

>unions
your unions are a joke in the USA, you have some of the shittiest working rights in the world. probably last for western countries.

>wage slaves
>says the NEET
shhh adults are talking

Holy fuck don't be so sensitive you fuckin fag, I work in an office and wear a shirt and tie every day. I consider that my uniform. Christ almight, didn't know you auto techs were such crybabies.

>blue collar Europeon

is there any less respectful? free university and you still end up turning bolts in a factory...

desu I just use the button up shirt and slacks I wore when I was a manager at burger king. They're both black, covered in grease and other stains anyways.

I know I look like a retard wearing burger king shit while not working at burger king, but fuck it

>wage slave calling other workers wage slaves
good one
don't work in a factory.

what got you two so mad? :/ that your unions are shit? not my fault.

when i was a tech we had insulated company coveralls, good in winter when it was -30c in the shop but summer at +30 fuck you boiled and didnt want to work

now that i work from home fuck it i just wear my jeans n t shirt and wash them after, winter i have a set of insulated coveralls

I dont think anyone needs coveralls to work on a car, but I feel like if the temperature is above 70 I'd rather wear a disposable tyvek suit than coveralls. I only wear coveralls if it's cold and/or exceptionally dirty in which case I duct tape my gloves to my sleeves and my pants to my boots

t. works for a living

yeah i've had to wear "summer" coveralls, they were so light and thin, was good, still sweated like a cunt when its 50 degrees in the work area. problem was they tore at any slight sign of resistance from anything. tools just rip right through them.

Only when it gets cold.
Tractor supply has nice coveralls with the zippers that run the entire length of the pant leg. Makes it nice to get in and out.

Surplus is also a good route. Flight suits are not. Nomex is cold in winter, hot in summer.

I've got a pair of these. I used them working in a really cold ass hangar. Does yours have the built in Walter P1 holster?
The thing I hated most were the zippers at the end of the sleeves. Because they are on the bottom, you sometimes scratch things by just putting your palm on things.

yeah thin ones oil soaks into your t shirt still, all we had provided was insulated ones and the shop had no AC in summer and a shitty heater in winter. summer when it was over 30c it was almost unbearable to work but you didnt want to get dirty

ah, i just wore underwear underneath, so didn't care about stains getting through. ha

>oil stained underwear doesn't look like oil stains
kek

learntyping.org/beginnertypinglesson6.htm

you're clearly the one who's assmad here, faggot

enjoy your shit conditions, pleb.

>assembling brand new clean parts in a (clean) factory

I have a Vietnam era surplus pair that was used by aircraft mechanics. they look great and when I don't need them on my whole body it's super easy to role the top half to my waist and tie the arms around me like a belt.

Get normal working pants and some cheap/old shirts

It's how I work at work, and while fixing my bike.
If you don't want a coin slot, get a bib overall, they usually have lots of pockets, down side is they usually don't have pockets that stick out.

This.

A pair of work pants with a pair of knee-pads is a lifesaver.