/felmg/

Amani edition

Alliance guild: Name not decided yet
discord.gg/hpwTn3

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out soon. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st

>I'm sick of leveling!
Tough it out. TBC leveling is easier than vanilla, more exp for quests and less exp required to hit 60.

Previous thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg
youtube.com/watch?v=c73PTC6KJLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shh~
The best race is sleeping.

Come get your daily dose of autism.

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg

How to survive the next few days? just installed 1.12 again and playing some elysium

but thats a bloodelf

redpill me on trannies. what's their problem?

MoH raid soon, buckle up for autism.

Play through WCIII again.

this guy is actually mentally ill

Who is the XXXtentacion of WoW...?

TAKING HORDE GUILD NAME SUGGESTIONS

Good names only no stale memes or t_d shit

I know, that's why I said "the best race".

Alexensual.

Reminder

Let's not post mean things about people this thread, 'kay?

theyre trannies

they attention whore, cause drama, and abuse power if they can
they're very bad for the communities they're in
quite toxic people

Sargeras
Shadow priests
Warlocks
Undead Rogues

no one cares about your retarded image mocky

>streamable.com/dln2u
tfw you go from 800 viewers to 30 in the span of five months

You better not be a tranny, miss anime.

the EJ priest guide talks about using GH1&2 to downrank

why is Heal4 not mentioned at all? is it just not powerful enough?

Heal4(305mana) will yield you 1600heals while GH1(370mana) is around 1900 at around +1500heal

Horde players

holy concentration

literally Arthas

oh shit, thanks

>want to play hunter
>can't decide between qt elf or a big bad dindu
>or maybe a mage................
help

youtube.com/watch?v=c73PTC6KJLY

why are you faggots always posting this shit in every fucking thread? dont you have anything better to do? jesus christ. im going to stream soon retards.

dont take your meds and it should be entertaining

Horde won AV. You know why? Trannies cant pvp.

play mage, we're already too many.

wouldn't it be a better idea to go hunter then since they shit on mages and are easy to play?

Which race is the MASTER RACE to play as a warrior? (a female one).

Humans - I can't stand them after leveling twice as ones on Elysium.
Dwarf - meme tier, but for god's sake that booty is THICC.
Nelfs - Their faces are autistic, but Shadowmeld ensures a safe wank during alt-tab.
Draenei - Decent look, nice butt (but not nearly as good as the dwarf one), gift of the Naaru seems neat for leveling (but people say it's utter shit, does it scale with anything?).
Gnome - I love how pink twintails look in some brutal armor, but the camera position is weird.
Orcs - Awesome when fully covered in armor + racials are almost perfect.
Troll - I would have already rolled one, but... Their fucking. Ugly. Feet. Remind me of birth defects and other malformations I've seen on /b.
Tauren - Takes up half of the screen. But I've also heard that the Tauren have a bigger melee range (9yds), not sure if it's a meme though.
Undead - Same as humans.
Belfs - Sissies are playing with magic.

Which race would you like to fuck the most?

please stay on elysium

stop the fucking trannyposting pls

At least we're contributing to the thread with on-topic questions.

Which classes will do 1-58 fastest? Still Warlock and Hunter?

best unitframes?

off-topic disguised as on-topic still aren't on-topic questions

hunter blazes past everyone

>which race is the master race
>only lists aesthetics
good thing this games fucking easy because you're a mega shitter

hybrids are good too but yeah pets are great for leveling

When are you going to post some more informational videos that you copy paste together using the top google search results, Alex?

ShadowedUF, if you use anything else you should kill yourself.

orc no question

Feral Druid is up there. They can solo everything, have stealth and travel form, etc.

Night elf female/futa/trap

Night elf if by looks

AoE mage.

Allyfriends, i will tell you whats gonna happen, because i've seen it
You are trying to make a guild that doesnt have all the "trannies" and cliques, and thats fine, i dont like them either, thats why im playing in a "normie" guild once gummy launches
But i've played with MoH, Salty Dogs, wpsg and all other Veeky Forums guilds in the last years, so i will advice you based on what i see in your discord:
Its good that you want to remove the attention namefags, but you are keeping Merove for some reason.If you put aside the fact that hes annoying 40 years old autist who talks about his uggly hamplanet life 10 times per raid, you gotta know that he destoys guilds.He wants to have "power".He will try to divide your guild after a week or so, he will try to make his own where he can be a GM(which is retarded in the first place, because hes bad at the game, he cant lead for shit, he goes afk in raids all the time to do ""IT stuff and talk to his wife" and hes unreliable all around.
You can call me a tranny, a clique faggot, whatever you want, im giving you a genuine advice as a guy whos not taking sides and isnt playing with anyone from this board anymore-Keeping Merove in your guild and discord is a mistake and you will see it soon when he decides to split your guild like he did the last time

>AoE mage
>on a launch that will have 25 times the amount of players clogging up the starting zones and leveling process as retail did

shut the fuck up loiez

He has a point, I joined that new ally discord and looking back through it theres a lot of posts by merove, focusing on trannies or pinging people saying tranny, a bit strange

>Not being an AoE mage solo grinding 5mans

Are female blood elf mages good?

Yes, especially at taking it up the ass.

There are no actual trannies left, the people that were unironically called trannies because they erped in public and acted like total drama attention seeking faggots were bullied out of guilds or left on their own after being threatened to stop inciting drama.

Now the term tranny is used as a way to generalize anyone that played in the main Veeky Forums guilds from Elysium and Kronos 2 in the past year, even thought we are talking about 80+ active players, and the actual "trannies" have been no where to be seen in months.

It used to be just another shitposting subject but it's been brought up "seriously" alot more recently now that gummy is coming out and new guilds show up trying to sell themselves as the better alternative, they would usually do this by calling out the current guild filled with corruption, cliques, faggots, etc. I do believe some of them have actual real complains about the guild and have these complains from experience in that guild, but I can count those people with 1 hand.

I don't think there's anything wrong with selling your own guild, TBC raids only need 25 players unlike vanilla servers which required 40 raiders and what would happen is that every other guild would die out, we should be able to have more than 2 active guilds.

You complain about they being attention whores that cause drama and are quite toxic people, yet you continue to shitpost about them to no end and bring them up every ocassion you can as long as it benefits you, you are nothing better than a hypocrite and a shitposter.

deca you retarded attentionwhore why do you keep spamming about bloodelves? MoH is going Alliance and you're going to follow

is your life this boring that you just fish for (you) all day?

Everyone will look at you with shame and disgust because all sane people roll jawless UD with spikey hairstyle

No, dont roll one at all costs
they are good and look great in any mage set with great animations

what race do i have to play to erp with all the slutelves?

what class for 1v3 world pvp?

i dont remember if warriors were good pre s4, im assuming mage is okay, what about hunters?

mage is bad in tbc Deca, go warlock/huntard for dps and druid for healing

Orc, 90% of elves want to be greened

why would you post anything by Infamy to back up your post

he's the one that muted people for calling Puddi out on being Mending
people got muted just for reacting to Mending posts with :custard:

Kek, your guild is fucking shit man, I know you don't want to realize it, but it's true. Take a step back and read what you just posted.

>There are no actual trannies left
the thread seems to imply otherwise my ignorant friend

>resto druids
>in pvp
I forgot about this
kill me

Thanks!

>what class for 1v3 world pvp?
>fly down
>frost nova
>ice lance
>ice lance
>ice lance
>ranged frost nova
>ice lance
>ice lance
>ice lance
wow, I wonder what class is op and retarded in tbc wpvp

>tfw alex was declined by celebrity and grizzly
maybe he'll join the Veeky Forums tranny guild this time

draenei or human are both great as ally

as horde it's orc

>There are no actual trannies left

The thread is filled with radicalized people and shitposters, if you believe the thread then you have either chosen a narrative or are extremely new, people shitpost here either for attention or with an agenda in mind.

>football
>FOOTBALL
tranny please go

no problem gorgeous

If I go warrior am I seriously missing out if I don't go hammersmith? Is engineering viable in arena? going gnome

>anime posters are trannies too
so half of Veeky Forums are trannies then? are you in a guild that doesn't have a single anime avatar user and kicks them regularly? if you aren't, then doesn't that make you a tranny enabler as well?

you literally have 4 officers who are trannies, some of which are underaged like Luthien and Babymetal

In 2.4.3 blizz already nerfed kiting right?

Let's take it at face value and assume there are zero (0) trannies involved.
That still leaves attention whores, serial shitposters, literal teenagers, a clique focused on funneling loot to itself, a loot council that is wildly inept and inefficient, shit players who put in very little effort, and a defense force that will activate the discord alarm anytime someone brings up something genuinely shitty about the guild.
I feel like you should stick to the tranny thing as that's really the least of the shitty aspects of MoH and focusing on it is to your benefit.

Decadence doesn't speak on mic, posts about himself in 3rd person and claims to be a girl

= tranny

What if my ingame/outside personality is completely closed off from my Veeky Forums anonymous shitposting personality because sometimes I like acting like a 5 year old again, stirring shit up a bit posting on behalf of other people and in general making the world a little bit of a worse place as I try to do my hardest to please everyone including myself and attempting to make the people who are dearest to me proud of my achievements outside of these threads?

>claims to be a girl

?

Fucking idiot. You pull ahead of the the pack with your superior aoe leveling strats, and THEN get further ahead by doing it more.

you are confusing tbc with cata senpai

>what if im just pretending to be retarded

t. transexual

>Amy
>attentionwhore
I wonder

he always uses she/her when posting about himself

Are you being obtuse on purpose or are you genuinely trying to damage control?

He literally refers to himself as a she exclusively

>he doesn't claim to be a girl for the free loot and carries in 2017
what are you doing senpai?

Ku~ ku~ ku~

The "teehee" and pretending to not own a mic is a classic way for homosexual adults to attract attention from underage dudes in mmorpgs, and has been going on since at least retail vanilla if not earlier.
Second life pulled a lot of them away from straight up mmorpgs but as the main attraction to them is luring "straight" teenagers, Second Life swiftly became a shit place for that demographic.
Blizzlike private servers with large populations bring back the tried and true method for gay sexual predators. Pretend to be a girl, or at least let there remain an illusion about it, let lonely teenagers obsessed with sex latch on to you, get them off with roleplaying a few times until they're "into" you, then drop hints and reveal the truth once they're too invested.

It has a lot in common with grooming victims in real life.

uh, what?
frost mages are disgustingly overpowered in tbc

sounds like your quite acquainted with this method

Imagine being able to steal the name GRIZZLY.

They are good but the only class that can't kill them are warriors and icelance doesn't cut it in damage, you need to shatter with frostbolt and follow up with ice lance.