Attention import bogans of Australia. (especially Queensland)

Attention import bogans of Australia. (especially Queensland)

Stop calling exhaust piples like this "drift pipes" and "pig pipes"... That is not a thing....

Apparently twin pipes is drift pipes but why?
and gross.
the fucks the point of making it from 1 into 2?

Google search either one of those and it'll come up straight away.... It's a thing, delete this thread

>Apparently twin pipes is drift pipes but why?

They're not.

It's just something the skyline and sylvia bogans started saying.

Fuck off bogan.

It only comes up because so many people like you started saying it after seeing a few drift cars with twin tips.

how will op ever recover

get to sleep you cunts you're nearly on holidays, want to get decent marks before heading into year 10 don't you

Notice how those pages are nearly all if not completely aussie bogans on hardtuned and whatever?

fuck are they then? gotta call them something

Twin tips appear on all kinds of cars and are in no way "drift pipes".

twin drift pipes m8

Twin tips, twice pipes, shot gun exhaust.

There's lots of names for these pipes that have nothing to do with a car being a drift car or a drift pig.

it's about the fukoff angle too, only soft cunts have them flat

It's a sick drifter ay m8.

You can tell it drifts because it has stretched tyres and drift pipes.

if your exhaust doesn't make a parallelogram with itself and feed back into the cabin you're a fucking pussy and disgrace desu

clears gases out and up so you get better vacuum from the flow coming off your bumper dumb shit

Speak English you fucking deported criminals.

yeah nah mate, Fairdinkum no word of a lie those doovalackys hanging out the end of me boot are grouse, fukken oath mate, smoke a durrie while i do mainys valve bouncing at red lights

literally hwut. I've lived in straya all my life and never heard this.

Of fucking course it'd originate from Queensland.

What's wrong with queensland?

God's land. No nigger problem, and traffic cops are neutered and can't chase anymore. OP's probably some homo from Melbourne or Sydney or some other multiculti shithole.

>auzzies
>tasteless
wow I'm not surprised

Don't know whether to be proud of ashamed that I understand this.