Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lythero/status/885967232236490752
youtube.com/watch?v=fdkZLWtD47I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder that DBFZ will be a trash game with poor space control, gimped movement compared to any Marvel game, lack of assist variety, and no character archetype diversity. Just because it's not Capcom doesn't mean it won't be bad. If you have to constantly compare yourself to current Capcom to make a game sound good, then it's a shit game.

Friendly reminder that if the your game doesn't have keepaway, it's not a game worth playing.

Daymendou is a cheap ass scoundrel who abuses slayer and actually aims to cause clashes instead of playing the game normally so he can get danger time kusoge.

I hope he gets stomped in pools.
Kid viper also should have beat him.
I hope no Slayers get into top 32.

Also Xrd is a bad kusoge game (mostly because of slayer). They should just remove slayer.

playblue

What games does the copypasta guy even play

You guys notice how they're playing a lot of SNES Final Fight style music on Capcom stream? I hope Roxy shows up somewhere.

*hits you with an unblockable launcher*

>Blitzing your own spring

Vice and Mature are best FG waifus

guilty gear is the best fighting game

if you play it you are a nice person and you should have a fun time watching evo!

BISCUITS HOPS ON COMMENTARY. ART NERVOUSLY LOOKS AT HIM WHILE HE HANDS HIM THE MICROPHONE."WHAT'S GOOD MONSTERS, ROLL UP, BLAZBLUE IS ASS, SKULLGIRLS IS STRAIGHT BOOTY" ARTURO SIGHS IN RELIEF AS BISCUITS HASNT SAID ANYTHING OFFENSIVE YET. "YO MONSTERS, HOOK ME UP WITH SOME DIVE KICK TORRENTS. I AINT SPENDING 20 BUCKS ON THAT GARBAGE FLASH GAME." "UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA" AS ARTS HAND HOVERS OVER THE MIXER. "YO ART, WHENS BLAZGREEN?" ART NERVOUSLY LAUGHS "UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA" AT BISCUITS' ATTEMPTS TO DESTROY E-SPORTS "MAN, ARE THERE ANY PEOPLE BESIDES ME THAT HAVENT GOTTEN NECK FROM SHERRY ?" BISCUITS ASKS THE STREAM. ART KNOWS HE HAS TO INTERFERE. "YO aaaAAAaaa, BISCUITS BLOWING IT UP". ART MUTES BISCUITS MIC AS HE CONTINUES TO RAMBLES ABOUT NECK AND TONSILS

ARTURO BEGINS THE STREAM, A BLACK SCREEN AND THE CRISP SIZZLING SOUND OF HIS VAPORIZER GREET THE UNSUSPECTING AUDIENCE. "WHAT'S GOOD STREAM, UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA." SMOKE BEGINS CLEARING FROM THE PORTABLE HOOKAH AND NYCFURBY'S VISAGE NOW APPEARS ONSCREEN. UNBLOCKABLE 60 SECOND ADS HIT THE VIEWERS IN WAVES. "YO MAX CPM UGH-HA UGH-HA." "YO I'M GONNA GO GRAB SOMETHING FROM THE STORE, I'LL PLAY SOME VIDEOS WHILE YOU WAIT." ARCHIVED FIGHTING GAME FOOTAGE OVERTAKES THE STREAM, SHOUTOUTS TO GODLIKE GAMING FOR THE MUSIC. "LEE CHUNG SHOULD BE HERE LATER." UGH-HA UGH-HA UGH-HA

Isn't Daigo, that guy who though he'd won the SF4 tourney before the game actually ended, in 2015 or 2016, or 2014 or whenever it was?

Play Weiss

Friendly reminder that no one is going to buy MvCI and you're full of shit: twitter.com/Lythero/status/885967232236490752

MvCI has more setups than kuso DBFZ, thus the line is shorter.

It also has a demo playable at home.

Is it worth coming back or has the quality of /fgg/ just continued its downwards spiral?

t. someone some of you might still remember

who koihime here

Friendly reminder to buy the Ibuki nostalgia costume!

>snes final fight music
lol. It's not from snes final fight. They've been playing a lot of Alpha 3 themes the whole day.

I can't take those HyperX ads seriously because they still have Wholio in them. Has he ever gotten out of pools since winning that day one tournament with a random unga Ken??

finally a mirror USA matchup so USA can finally win a match

USA USA USA

they're from cali so the trinity must be good tho

>kita-nei hanabei

Quality doesn't exist anywhere on the internet anymore.

you left out the word STYLE

I would but I hate practicing

It was always shit. Just check archives from 2012 and 2013 if you're unsure.

Guys, i'm feelin tired since unfortunately i'm not a neet, can i watch the singular matches on youtube or somewhere else later on?
Which games finals do you think should we be hyped for?

And her schoolgirl costume!

Biscuits voice reminds me of that fat kid from 90 kids movies....Goldberg from Might Ducks

bara urien fan you're about to miss another set

I thought this was an old image of Aris at first

snifftalgia or sniffgirl...?

Get excite for under night!

Buy all of her costumes

Quick, name one (1) good Cali player who isn't SnakeEyez

brown girls...

SOON

what ethnicity is yipes?

he looks half black half mixed half native american

Did Alucard come out of the closet yet?

twitter.com/Lythero/status/885967232236490752

got to see this in person

washing down all that old man seed i see

>New Zealand vs Australia over @Tekken

lel what are the odds of that

Where's the announcement?

>Alucard

I miss playing fighting games

Dominican.

Is the Melty AACC worth buying in terms of online play or should I stick with the one available in the pastebin?

Damn that was aquick round

milk chocolate...

what should i get from pizza hut for some comfy evo viewing

that is not an ethnicity my african-american friend

What's stopping you from playing some?

Gotta play NASHTY. :^)

I'm sad for the new Juri costume ,but at least i'm still able to admire her best part.
Also, there's an Eltnum crossdresser in the animu Evo stream, i just noticed it now.

Stuffed fucking crust m'man.

pastebin melty has unironically the best netcode in fighting games. don't buy it on steam

He's not bara. But thanks for the heads-up!

>Ryu getting raped in the middle of the stream
BLACKED

You can probably take off the arms things with a button combination

How do we solve the Nigrog problem?

Sf4 was the only fighting game I truly enjoyed. I play it now, but I miss the competitive spirit I had.

This faust is getting meme'ed by bad rng. Like 4/5 items threw at venom were foods and the other 1 was spring

Does Momochi need glasses?

thats a given. might have to go in on wings and cheesy bread too.

based cheat days.

faust players deserve nothing good desu

Can't fix the censored chest piece though.

He's Puerto Rican iirc. maybe half black as well. You can tell he's partly Puerto Rican because of how fucking big and fat he got after he turned 30

Do not buy steam melty. Join melty discord and join people's games using the caster.

hope capcom listens for S3, that's literally it.

become one of them

i don't know why that guy didn't 5D since that shit reflects projectiles now

>tekken pool play so boring not even aris x spooky can save it
I don't think watching this semen slurping game is for me

I'm excite. PC when.

take another 50 health off his damage he'll be mid tier at best then

What are you guys listening to until skisonic fucks off? Seriously, how does this guy still get to commentate shit?

>"GIVE US Q!"
>"Here is the least popular Doll."

kid viper is unironically bitch made. future ricky ortiz and not in terms of fighting games

>Dumb assposter doesn't even know the game is already on steam

Grand finals Kid Viper vs Machabo

fucking hate him

why

post you are setups

Is ST worth getting into?

fuck off he's better than zhi plebbit trash memes

Meet me here when rwby will be announced!

no

check out this cool song I found!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=fdkZLWtD47I

Daymendou internet defense force in full swing, I see.

>Kojikog literally making Mature look bad
He needs to turn in his Japan card. He doesn't love his waifu enough.

I met him at CEO and his haircut there seriously made me think he was a girl.

real life trap

Does VLC not have a borderless mode?

Face it SFV is a dying game that is too fundamentally fucked up to fix just like SFXT was, and MVCI will probably financially ruin Capcom because Marvel is calling all the shots without providing any of the money to make the game, which will be an even bigger flop. Capcom is going to go under thanks to stingy Disney faggots and the last thing you'll experience of their fighting games is Akuma being treated better in fucking Tekken than SFV and probably MVCI.

>"Here is the least popular Doll."
Decapre again? Fuck that.

Can it reflect more than one projectile at once though. With a move as slow as 5D, venom typically can set up and get more balls out flying than you can reflect.

I think it does I'm just maximum lazy

[st] you baka.

Momo is just toying with him

>those cluttered unoptimized VLC windows

Disgusting, is there no borderless option?

Borderless streams look pretty good, look into it senpai.