Have you ever tried this? What kind of crystals are needed and how soon does it work

Have you ever tried this? What kind of crystals are needed and how soon does it work

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wk_06AJ0As
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm literally hyperventilating with how angry these fucking hippies make me

There will be a lot of cleansing needed if she crashes.

Even if isn't a female, it's a she.

Imagine the airbag launching those into your teeth.

>Have you ever tried this?
Yes. I don't need fuel anymore, my car has reached harmony with Mother Earth
>What kind of crystals are needed
I sell some on my mailing list if you are interested, contact me at [email protected]

Takata includes these for free in every airbag

Fucking PT Cruiser owners, I swear...

As a PT cruiser owner I want to promise you that we aren’t all retarded hippies.

t. hippie

Then don't crash, retard

kek, Literally worst then getting shot in the face with a shotgun twice + a car accident.

As if dying in a PT cruiser wasn't bad enough

finally, a way i can convert my steering wheel into a claymore™ mine!

If you have a Takata no conversion is necessary

ITT retards don't understand how airbags deploy

Very nice

Glue is only so strong.

How fast do you think that plastic WHIPS out of the way of that airbag that is being deployed?

the boss of the steering flips up when the airbag is deployed from under it, away from the driver
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wk_06AJ0As

are you not aware of the effects of HEAVY acceleration?

That little doggy door flips up (right at the driver's face no less) with those little crystals accelerate to 200mph INSTANTLY. Again, glue is only so strong.

they are being accelerated upwards away from the driver
how do you think they put enameled badges on airbag wheels?

You know what, glue some of those healing crystals to the steering wheel of your PT cruiser, and report back here if the airbag ever goes off.

There's no telling you when somethings a bad idea i suppose.

Nah, I’m a donorcyclist, gun owner, etc.
I hate hippies. I own 3 PT Cruisers. I’m hitting autism levels that shouldn’t be possible.

Why is it so hard to accept that gluing rocks to a steering wheel isn't a good idea?

I like the commentary someone left on their facebook page saying, "Congrats, you just turned your airbag into a claymore!"

Also, hippies and naturalists are too stupid to realize, most of the rocks they get are just polished rocks. They haven't been blessed or found in any paranormal section of the planet. Why has the government allowed the survival of the stupid?

underrated. kek

glad to know youre not all hippies..

>PT Cruiser
I'm fine with it

Or your fukken eyes dude
Holy fuck that would be an incredible call if that rolled into my ER

>peep sight

for what purpose?

Yeah, that kind of sounded retarded at first but if you think about it, it's really an over sized shot gun blast, makes sense they put sights on it even if I'm sure most soldiers must just plop them down and don't give it a second thought.

Heres an experiment for you. Go to garage grab some screws, nuts bolts etc. Then walk to your room grab a pillow case.
Lay all the healing shrapnel on top of the empty pillow case.Place both ends of the case in your hands kinda like you would be un wrapping a giant tootise roll. Now the pillowcase should look like a bowl full of healing metal. Slowly bring your hands together while holding your face directly over the healing bowl. Now smile and rip your hands a apart as fast you can.

rusty railroad spike right in the middle of the steering wheel.

S H R A P N E L
H
R
A
P
N
E
L

My mom turned 50 and recently got into that crystal bs. It makes me sad, it means she has gotten old and dementia has begun to set in.

I hope for you she doesn't become a breatharian

its effective range may be 50 yards
but ill still fuck shit up at 150 yards

Thats not how airbags work.
The airbag pushes the boss aside when it deploys.
Otherwise you would get a face full of plastic.

Since when do crystals look like rocks from a dollar store??

yes the plastic peels but I'm about 80% certain the crystals will fly in your face or at the very least scatter at >60 degrees around the car

The plastic is designed to peel away, yes. However, it's also designed to be relatively lightweight, being made of plastic, and come apart where needed.

Gluing rocks to the surface adds a lot more inertia when the airbag goes off, and I have doubts that the breakaway plastic cover would have the tensile strength to accelerate the stones upward instead of just breaking off and flying straight back with the rocks.

And that's not even considering the glue used- neither polished rocks nor textured vinyl tend to be ideal surfaces for adhesive bonding. With the thermal cycling of that environment and a likely poor choice of adhesive, I'm sure those rocks will be falling off frequently even without any help from the airbag.

With an actual airbag detonation, I'd wager immediate detachment of the adhesive as the most likely outcome. Failing that, bits of airbag cover stick to individual stones as they take flight, or perhaps a few larger chunks of plastic stick to a few rocks each as they impart some blunt-force natural selection on the driver.

>flipflops laying around the pedals
Even worse than the crystals desu

it'll crack the glue on those when it deforms the steering wheel cover and fling them at the driver's face

...hmm OP's pic is the 2nd image result for "pt cruiser airbag deployed"

>takataairbag.jpg

in america you can literally dig all that shit out of rivers, polish it and sell it.
many places here in da souf run tourist traps for such things