Dicking around at a car show yesterday with thanksgiving relatives

>dicking around at a car show yesterday with thanksgiving relatives
>See 124 Spider in the FCA corner hidden behind some hellcat landbarges
>always liked them, jump in
>seats were tight but comfortable, everything felt really solid
>spent all morning shopping around dealership websites checking out trade in and financing deals

I'm not going to be able to get over this am I? I have zero interest in Miatas but the spider just felt so right.

get a Corvette C5

dude its a fucking chrysler its going to shit the bed before 40k

buy it faggot

but get the mazda version

>its durr honda iz gud
>iz bmw never gon wurk!
>Fix it again tony xDDDDDD

This board is fucking garbage. fifteen year old boys speaking in memes.

Not only does it look better than the Miata it's faster too

I drove the Abarth version for 3 days and I completely fell in love with it. If you don't need the space and the Abarth is too noisy or expensive, get the Fiat.

are you really this retarded?

My friend owns the abarth and absolutely loves it. He test drove the Focus RS, hated it despite it being his dream car before, test drove the miata RF and hated it, checked out the Fiata and loved it so much he bought it on the spot.
I rode around in it last night it is such a well crafted car. The handling is superb, the acceleration is great, the interior is well made and there isn't much road noise even with the top down, and the ride is comfortable.
My complaint about it is that it's not loud and hard like my civic si

I agree...no real life or driving experience here.

>chrysler

It's a Mazda with Fiat's best engine, it'll be fine.

chrysler is literally in the top 10 for most failures per mile

Its called Fiat-Chrysler Automotives

Fiat is as shit as chrysler

>ND Miata chassis
>better looks
>better stock suspension tuning
>more durable NC trans
>FACTORY TURBO ENGINE
>said engine has been proven to be gud in the 500 Abarth
If I had the money and lived near mountain roads I'd get one in a heartbeat.

Keep crying kiddo

>badge whoring this hard

Please identify the component of a 124 Spider that was designed by or has any association with Chrysler besides their parent companies sharing a name.

>no guys its different even though its the same company

Stop responding to the obvious shitter.

The Miata was developed in conjunction by Fiat and Mazda, togheter.

Were you at the SF auto show by any chance? FCA should have those available for test drive, today being the last day.

Phoenix Auto Show, they had spiders availible for test drives but I had to leave to meet up with family for lunch.

I also got to drool over a DB11 but that won't be in my budget until i start buying lottery tickets again

I love how these look, like a shorter 240z.

>Italian car manufactured in Japan
cool

Made in Japan Hiroshima
Engine from Italy
Emissions cheating tech from Germany

Truly our car

>The Abarth has an actual vibrant blue colour
>the mx5 doesn't

Does the spider have telescopic wheel adjustment?
Thats the #1 reason I dont have a miata, my knees hit the wheel

das a nicea car

>the fiata also looks objectively worse

why does mazda do this?

>motion sickness: the car

How so more than any other car?

Only the standard spider is availible in blue, the Abarth has more limited colors (silver, black, red, white).

WHERE IS THE FUCKING HARDTOP VERSION YOU FUCKING SIDE SWITCHING ITALIAN MONKEYS FUCK YOU

I would drive the hell out of one of those.

>tfw need to drive a truck for work and can't justify a brand-new fun car

Usually I would agree with you, but chrysler is fucking terrible.... objectively

Sheeeeit I didn't think it could be even sexier in a non-promo photo

People have shit on this car talking about "muh depreciation" but every used one Ive seen has kept its value very well. Kind of pissed. I wanted a dirt cheap 124.

why don't you buy one

Git dat FIAT my brother

Buy it, have a blast, and pray to the italian devils that conceived this tuned miata that it doesn't tear apart before you sell it

I don't know why people would think out would deprecate any faster than a ND Miata. Are fiats known for fast depreciation in the US? Are early 500 Abarths super cheap now?

Mhm, and slightly cheaper than the nd. Either of them are amazing cars honestly.

Jeez dude you know you can criticize vehicles even if you never bought anything outside the brand you're shilling, right?

The Fiata is better looking, hands down

You can find 2-3 year old 500 Abarths with 20-30k miles for about $11-13k and they originally cost around $23k.

>looks are objective
(you)

>the fiata is better looking

no

why is this

Americans never bought the original 124 coupe but bought shit loads of spiders, why would the re-release the coupe?

FIAT bought Chrysler, the fuck does a Mazda based FIAT have to do with Chrysler.

well miata has always been a bitch about selling a miata coupe is the US and they have one on the market now, why not a 124 coupe?

A couple months ago I went to the local aston martin dealer and flirted with the saleswoman a bit (she's a cougar) and she let me dink around inside a v12 vantage and a launch edition db11. Looks/feels way better in person. also db11 interior in design and materials is way way better than the previous generation.

that's a genuinely nice looking car

I like the Spider's look much better than the Miata.

daily reminder the miata looks better than the fiata

You're not gonna win posting the RF

the RF is objectively the best looking miata ever

People only like it when it was new, before they realised it wasn't a real targa

I don't see what's wrong with it, its a coupe when you want it to be and a roadster when the weather is nice

It's just a convertible that weighs more, and is less open

But did you get her digits and smash?

i like them DESU, they have a flair in red with the abarth badge

just realized that Miata is Mazda and Fiat merged together