/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 AM UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher acquisition Campaign ended. You can still pick your 4* Servant of choice until July 20th as long as you received your voucher before.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVw5khpgbSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mode: Red

witch thread

hearts next week i guess

Best Oni.

Why do people even want Angra? He's not even good.

Moar red.

Not spending any quartz until Christmas is going to be so hard.

No red

>implying you'll farm what you need with full AP costs

He is qt

He's best boy.

And GoLion!

youtube.com/watch?v=bVw5khpgbSw

If her attack animation wasn't hot garbage I would've picked her as my welfare 4* servant.

>it's not a drawstring Seiba doll
But they're the best ones. When you pull it she says, "Shirou, I'm hungry!"

Post Jannu

Okita will be mine!

Remember to thank $2000-dono, $1200-kun and $500-chan for paying for the upkeep of the servers.

Eh?

An user in the previous thread post this...

How to farm serpent eyes by user
-10 ap quest
-see lamias kill them all
-no gold chests? withdraw
-rinse and repeat

Does this not just piss your AP away?

Thanks whale-chans!

Thanks morons... unless you share, then you kawaii

Are forbidden pages even available in the game right now? My boy George needs some.

This is my whale friend. Say something nice about them.

What?

What the actual fuck. What does this nigger want with me?

>Does this not just piss your AP away?
yeah it does
presumably he was trying to get gullible people to waste AP

best boy

>What is compulsive gambling?
The explanation that seems most acceptable to Gamblers Anonymous members is that compulsive gambling is an illness, progressive in its nature, which can never be cured, but can be arrested. Before coming to Gamblers Anonymous, many compulsive gamblers thought of themselves as morally weak, or at times just plain 'no good'. The Gamblers Anonymous concept is that compulsive gamblers are really very sick people who can recover if they will follow to the best of their ability a simple program that has proved successful for thousands of other men and women with a gambling or compulsive gambling problem.

>What is the first thing a compulsive gambler ought to do in order to stop gambling?
The compulsive gambler needs to be willing to accept the fact that he or she is in the grip of a progressive illness and has a desire to get well. Our experience has shown that the Gamblers Anonymous program will always work for any person who has a desire to stop gambling. However, it will never work for the person who will not face squarely the facts about this illness.

>How can you tell whether you are a compulsive gambler?
Only you can make that decision. Most people turn to Gamblers Anonymous when they become willing to admit that gambling has them licked. Also in Gamblers Anonymous, a compulsive gambler is described as a person whose gambling has caused growing and continuing problems in any department of his or her life. Many Gamblers Anonymous members went through terrifying experiences before they were ready to accept help. Others were faced with a slow, subtle deterioration which finally brought them to the point of admitting defeat.

Gil already has good crit star weight, that CE is redundant.

Cute Lizard!

Have great rolls and plentiful drops today /fgoalter/!

I got one at least.
With the same "luck" I will get the second one next week.

Get out /m/.

wrong reference

No Vlad? Pathetic.

If you use/want to use my LB Kaleidoscope (among other memes) on a regular basis, reply to this post with your name (or enough letters and current Servant details if you want some anonymity for some reason) so I can identify you in my current friend list/requests and put you on a list for (probable) exclusion from my ~magical~ Daily Friend Deletion Dartboard (name subject to change). Unless said list somehow gets past 40-something. 50 friend slots aren't enough

Happy ARRTHURRRs!
Suzuha - 162,330,715

As a bottom-feeding poorfag Im glad you suffer.

i feel like an outcast for posting in different thread than jp

i was one of them since the beginnings

But user jets is the best berserker in the game atm

I'm ian, please keep me on your list

I was also blacked the other day, too bad I didn't get a Kaleidoscope to ease the pain

Thanks I guess

Are you the 500$+ user who's currently summoning his Gil?

Reminder to stop having fun and get back to farming. Half AP doesn't last much longer.

Relax dude, I only need 3 more monuments. After that I don't need to farm anymore.

I will lend my aid once Karna comes out! I got a shit ton of diamonds I don't give a fuck about so I already have a couple grand ready in an account to blow. That's kind of weird now that I think about it, but fuck it. My love is eternal!

He might've been confused by the advice about Kiyohime's interlude.

Ascension materials are the true hell. I might have to wait until Okeanos ti get some Octuplet Crystals.

Gudako here.

I can't, no AP.

How will mana prisms be used in the upcoming event?

>I only use top-tier Servants

KEK

I think i may have read something at some point on one of these threads about how you should stack 1/2* CEs and then use those as XP fodder because something to the effect of 'sacrificing a 'single ascended' low tier CE' is more xp to whatever you're leveling than 2 regulars?

Is what I'm saying making any sense? Or did I misread/misunderstand whatever someone was saying about that?

I got 180 AP, what should I farm? 15 AP for MP or 20 AP for Master XP? Note that I'm not low enough level to be able to infinitely farm 20 AP anymore.

I have a decent chunk of gold XP cards right now, so I don't really need the XP cards from 20 AP atm.

Yeah
My servants. My 500 servants....

who else /spendquartzasyougetthem/
this is truly the coziest way to play, using what you have and making the best teams you can.

Player Uno here, I've been using your Lancelot every single day to clear hands/doors/whatever.

I've made the most of it. Got Vlad at 70, Seiba at 80 and Gil is stuck at 60 because of these fucking Serpent Jewels.

You don't use Manjew, you stick him on your support list to look nice.

Damn you don't even have a 5* Saber?

How much did you whale for?

buy quartz
you can use them to recharge your AP

>Tons of gigga niggas
>Rin and Caren
what did the priest mean with this

Welped used my apples and 1 quartz on a refil, leveled up, went then 240 more ap and not a single fucking drop. Just needed one reverse scale thats it, I wasn't asking for much but nope

Now stuck with a lvl 50 lancer for another week

Karnal Lust

I didn't re-roll at all. I've just been playing since it came out. Anyone else not re-roll?

Here's your (You).

i swear to god im going to go watch demons getting killed in vidya- i needed one heart

at least the dragons dropped a chin

ICHIBAN TSUYOI

It's not like there's any difficult content that you need multiple ascensions to clear right now

Mashu4Smashu, thanks.

Noice

Damn dog. Nice one.

It's not fair.

Damn, I'm jealous as fuck, dude. Shit sure looks tacky though.

How much quartz did you spend on AP? and where did you farm?

I'm proud of you. I wish the materials I needed to ascend Teach WERE IN THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY.

>EX Luck

Fuck off, Ive gotten nothing but skill gems.

Fuck youuuu

I got lvl 70 vlad, and 60 seibah and redman

so what the fuck do i hoard and grind out and spend tickets/quartz/AP on? like, clearly JP players have such foreknowledge and familiarity with the game that they're able to leverage their prescience to get bajillions of mana prisms, QP, FP, and EXP cards for whatever arcane purposes lie in the future, but i have no clue how to go about doing that shit.

servants i have include waver, jeanne, gil, herc, lancelot, martha, and siegfried (and i also have ~LV40 jing ke, caesar, lancer cu, and ushi. bought the acct with waver for five bucks on ebay after rerolling on MEMU for a while, bought $80 quartz and rolled the jeanne, gil, and lancelot. hopefully this magic RNG seed holds out

but yeah so how the fuck do i play this game optimally

Got my first one with 13 minutes left on the dailies

Rin here,i just want friends

I dropped this game like the hot garbage that it is. Still playing JP because I hate myself. Just not enough for EN.

10 or 15 AP user?

$500 dollar user here.
I will buy $300 dollars on quartz. I will not give up on the Goldman.
I need to have him, even if it means I must become one with the sea.

See you on the ocean, Anons.
I will get him... One way, or another.

10 AP
I was doing it all day

I love Mordred!
Saving all my quartz for her to grail, and hug her, and hold her hands!

>hoard/grind quartz
You just buy it faggot. What are you some kind of poor person?

tamamo here, pls let me stay

I kinda regret not rerolling but the game is called FATE for a reason,gotta accept it

And I'm sure there's even bigger whales in the gacha ocean.

user no, please. He'll be back in new years.

You should probably stop.

Shiki here, pls accept

Please stop. Wait until the next rate up.