Are Americans the cancer that needs to removed from the auto industry?

Are Americans the cancer that needs to removed from the auto industry?

>All automakers are on massive subsidies from the government to keep producing their monstrosities
>Still an obsessive following naturally aspirated veeates
>Obsessive hate of electric vehicles and hybrids
>Were allergic to turbos up until this decade
>Still allergic to cars shorter than 4 meters
>Most important American motorsport series still uses pushrods
>Most important American motorsport series still uses carburetors
>No presence in international motorsports that matters
>Massive wasteful trucks that can't handle a tiny bit of offroading
>Purposefully fucks with diesels to make more black smoke for show while fucking up the valves with carbon deposits
>Has been actively against safe cars and tries to persecute anyone who advocates for them (RIP Ralph Nader, you will be missed)
>Is against innovation and relies on the government to block imports from companies that advance them

Other urls found in this thread:

speedtwitch.com/report-2019-f-150-raptor-to-receive-fords-new-7-0l-dohc-v8-motor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the ford f150 raptor isn't wasteful.

quality truck that outperforms the competition due to ecoboost technology

no, they just need some japs/euros to take mange their companies and stop them doing dumb shit, like a tard wrangler. let them do what they do, but when they're about to fuck up and make, yet again, another dumb decision, they're stopped and told how they should do it right.

they make alright shit, but they need an external person to make it good shit.

Don't agree with alphonse on much but i do agree that the new Raptor is a god machine and this is coming from someone who hates ecopoop. it ironically is wasteful garbage in nu-male ""GT"" and that car should've never been greenlit the way it was.

Sweden go away

One day I hope /int/ and /pol/ won't leak. One day.

Yet these sub 100k sports cars with antiquated engines still smoke cars with more supposed technology

Kek. The mental gymnastics is real

>hates Sweden
>wearong Swedish flag shirt
Wat

Why did you make such a cancerous post in what is such a cancerous thread to begin with?

He wears it ironically.

Step away from the Internet, amerishart.

>>No presence in international motorsports that matters
>>Massive wasteful trucks that can't handle a tiny bit of offroading
>>Purposefully fucks with diesels to make more black smoke for show while fucking up the valves with carbon deposits
>>Has been actively against safe cars and tries to persecute anyone who advocates for them (RIP Ralph Nader, you will be missed)
>>Is against innovation and relies on the government to block imports from companies that advance them

All these are objectively false.

i'm sorry when was the last time ford/chev/dodge won an f1 championship?

ford raptor in me bby

F1 isn't the end all and be all of racing. I could ask the same of Volvo, BMW and Benz regarding NASCAR. And no I don't consider NASCAR the end all and be all of racing either

>F1 isn't the end all and be all of racing.
it basically is, its the most popular/normie one and honestly the only one worth watching at all because rally isnt on anymore and the only other alternative is indeed NASCAR

but thats a stupid comaprison? nascar is a dumb americunt thing, f1 is world wide.

United States has the most prestigious dirtbike racing championship on the planet and the most wins at Motocross of Nations, for one thing.
>replying to /int/ shit threads

Fighting fire with fire

Racing cars have nothing to do with road cars. Learn this and carry on. You're just making yourself look stupid

All you're doing is pouring gas on the fire. Report and ignore.

didn't realise indian, harley davidson, ebr were making dirt bikes and winning championships. got any links? i'm keen to see these bikes, last time an american motorcycle company won anything on a bike (other than dirt track) was in the 70's.

Depends on the racecar, but usually, yes, also THE DRIVER IS 80% OF THE CAR'S PERFORMANCE AS LONG AS THE CARS ARE REASONABLY CLOSE.

yeah i've never ever seen technology that was developed in racing end up in road cars. ever. like not 1 thing.

I was talking about the riders. Everybody hates Harley except Harley riders.

No. Road cars have NOTHING to do with their racing counterparts. Sure the marketing team would like you to believe that the same manifold or tube is the same but that's about it. Road cars are strictly regulated as are racecars. That's also why racing is lame as fuck. They make all the rules so there's no room for variance. Honda and McLaren will be almost identical in racing as opposed to their road cars

>and honestly the only one worth watching at all
top lul, even some F1 fans hate modern F1 because the rules just cuck everything even remotely interesting and cutting edge innovation was its biggest selling point and passes rarely happen in comparison to other motorsports. in the 90s CART was actually starting to rival F1 in popularity and international driver appeal right up until scandals split CART and Indy Racing League.
>the only other alternative is indeed NASCAR
There's always Indycar.

>everyone talking about american car manufacturers
>you're talking about riders/drivers
stay on topic you pleb.

N-NOOOOOO
IT'S THE J-JAPS THAT ARE CANCER
WE'RE WHITE
OUR CARS ARE WHITE
F-FUCK OFF MOHAMED

anytime

>There's always Indycar.
basically nascar and basically garbage

explain.

it's 90% "ovals for a bajillion laps" unwatchably boring garbage. the cars are just a bit better.

>races ends with yellow flags
EXCITING ``SPORT´´

brutal. gm fangirls still haven't recovered from this or 2016.

t. Only watches F1 and has no taste in motorsports

I'm hate GM but I did feel bad watching Le Mans this year just because I like Jordan Taylor. I talk to him at almost every IMSA race I go to.

>>Obsessive hate of electric vehicles and hybrids
obviously not, every american company has a hybrid of some sort now

Grand Prix of Alabama is not an oval
IndyCar Grand Prix at daytona is not a oval
Detroit Grand Prix is not an oval
Kohler Grand Prix is not an oval
Honda Indy 200 at mid ohio course is not an oval
Grand Prix of Sonoma is not an oval
Honda Indy Toronto is not an oval
Grand Prix at the Glen is not an oval
Grand Prix of Long Beach is not an oval
Grand Prix of St. Petersburg is not an oval

The ovals that do appear does not add up to 90%, nice inability to math or just plain dumbness.

That's why they're going back to a V8 for 2019 right?

speedtwitch.com/report-2019-f-150-raptor-to-receive-fords-new-7-0l-dohc-v8-motor/

Sperg more.

>expecting F1 fanboys to handle basic math

They are the Dale Earnhardt fans of the Motorsports world. Dumb fucking faggots.

says the pushrod carbied cunts.

Did I strike a nerve?
I own an Audi and I hate GM, I don't think I like pushrods sweetie.

gonna need the full of that one, stat

so why stick up for a race series that prohibits innovation?

they make good engines

just Ford tho

also, carbs are better than efi

here you go
>clickbait article with no evidence
keep sperging, autist

>7 liter DOHC v8

holy fuck yes I fucking love Ford

I hope it's real

F1 also prohibits innovation though trough tons of rules and is nowhere near as experimental as it was in the 80s.

wow risky. thanks nigga