>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNYXAKqOtjo
youtube.com/watch?v=THKTfTFVfOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're still alive guys

Second for edgy centurions.

so i just came back after not playing since the end of season 1 why does everything feel like a clunky piece of shit now?

Reminder that the devs will never do anything about honorfagging, or even admit that it's fucking retarded
>Everyone is allowed to play in their own personal style!
>But honorfags are allowed to LITERALLY throw the game if you don't play the way they want to!

Finally got my nobushi to rep 30

>one buff you would approve of for your main
Hidden stance needs to regenerate stamina after 2-3 seconds. As is, she is left missing that chunk of stamina for holding one leg in the fucking air

>one nerf you would approve of for your main
Only receives free side heavy off gb instead of top heavy

>your bread and butter combo/s
Zone cancel to dash heavy to dash recovery(can chain until out of stamina)
Zone cancel to side dash light bleed to kick

>preferred mode/team comp
Dominion. Nobu @minion point, shinobi running between points to assist in team fights, two cc heavy teammates holding a, c, or both if possible.

>share a story(potpourri)

>pushed minions back to enemy spawn
>orochi, shinobi, raider, and warden on enemy team
>they try 1v1, 1v2, 1v3, and 1v4 to clear me out of spawn to no avail
>get 3rd perk (blissful rest) as I gain revenge during 1v4
>pop revenge and perk as enough damage to take my full health bar and then some hits me
>score is 980 us-9 POINTS them
>kill first enemy, there team goes into breaking
>tell my team not to help, I want to be an asshole
>end up winning by timer as I would let them revive their team at spawn and continue the 1v4 fun
>expect un-reaped teammates due to their performance
>they all have same emblem, are no less than rep 17 on any character, and the warden was rep 30

I know rep doesn't mean much, but I don't know how any team could finish a game with 9 fucking points.

Zone Attack no longer free GB on block. It's inconsistent with literally every other character in the game, and honestly feels unnecessary as a unique weakness anymore.

Do something to the Morale Booster feat, it's fucking retarded in Elimination.

>your bread and butter combo/s
I'm a Warden main, it's not exactly varied and flexible.

>preferred mode/team comp
Elimination, though Dominion might overtake it if Ranked doesn't get rid of honorfags that do roleplay fight club bullshit and yell at you for playing normally.

Can't think of a good story to share though, I genuinely still have fun with the game to the point where every almost match is memorable somehow, even if I rage a bit here and there.
Whether it be holding a point without dying all game, or fun little Revenge counter-ganks, or a satisfying close duel or something funny happening or whatever.

I like elim, but the lack of any real objective other than kill enemy team just makes for some shitty gameplay. All the runners, boost whores, and allies who can't camp a fucking dead body just make for a mediocre experience. Lots of bullshit in dom as well, but generally I queue with the same group so we have a better strategy for dom. Plus elim honorfags. Do you usually solo queue or have a preferred team comp for elim?

>choke execute a Raider
>He starts grunting like a defenseless child shrouded in fear

I'm still fucking amazed we don't have a free for all mode. Like seriously, come the fuck on. A free for all in a semi large arena would be fucking awesome, and best of all be free of honorfags

>that one shinobi who runs around all game until everyone kills each other

Anyone know how to fix this bullshit, ive completed all my orders but they wont come off my list so cant replace them with other orders. honestly fuck this game... every time there's a patch some other bullshit goes wrong.

If you mean the thing where you take them off and they stay there anyway when you're in the faction war map then just press esc and go back to the map.

The off season isn't going to be as long this time right?

Also does anyone know if the updates that where promised to be released in season 3 will be released during the off season or will we have to wait until season 3 actually starts

Just make kills very rewarding. Increase the amount of health recovery for base kills and executions. So even if someone runs around until the end they won't have a health advantage

>everyone runs around kill stealing

Make top heavies do 10 more damage
Or, you know, literally anything

Give only a light bash on blocking a heavy so we can have FUCKING GUARD BREAK OR PARRY FOLLOWUPS OR DAMAGING HEAVIES

>your bread and butter combos
the fuck do you think is my bread and butter

>preferred mode
Elimination because duel is currently unplayable

Then you only gain health based on the amount of damage you inflicted to the enemy. If you did a shit ton of damage you get a lot of health, if you just swoop in with a light attack at the end to steal the kill you just recover a light attacks worth of health

post mains

I don''t have one.

>Reddit still unironically says Conqueror is not shit tier.
For fuck sake, stop listening to these idiots Ubisoft.

They just get assblasted because the only people playing Conq now are either retards, or parry gods who just turtle as hard as they can because it's their only option

I just wish SB did damage.
Even if it was like 5 damage I don't care.
It's so much fun SB a turtling faggot to death in 4v4 because of the feat.
It should just BE part of his kit.
Raider gets 15 damage because of a fucking GB, and that's IF it doesn't kill you in one hit by knocking you off an edge.

Reddit thought that raider used to be the worse character ingame

what is this pk zone bs?
stamina fuckery of cent?
Nobushi """""tech"""""?
warlord uninteruptables out the wazoo and headbuts?
wtf?

If you know WL heavies are uninterruptile then why are you trying to trade?

>""""Pros"""" say Kensei can't punish shield bash with swift strike
>tell that to my black guard indicator you fucking retard

Its hard to tell the light and heavy animations look very much alike

>HE CAN'T BE PUNISHED
Was the Reddit meme that got Conqueror fucked for ever.
I've played Conqueror since beta.
I absolutely assure you he CAN be punished (pre-nerf) by a lot more than Reddit thinks.

Pre nerf was ridiculous. I've said it before and I'll continue to say it. Parrying dodge attacks after shield bashing was fun and hype as hell, but it wasn't balanced.

>To hit your opponnent as conqueror now you need to spam fullblock constantly
Good design
his lights being 36,000ms really helps

I get hit by Conquerors doing autistic allblockfeinting that doesn't even have animations when Im perfectly aware standing still and blocking means all they're doing is draining their stamina

>I get hit by Conquerors
You still see Conquerors in the wild?

Lmao you guys realize that regular feinting costs stamina too right

TIL regular feinting locks your stamina for 5 full seconds

literally facing WL. PK. Raider and Cent team everytime in dom.
or only one at a time in duels.
life is suffering.

i'm actually maining LB now but his fashion is not ready so i'll just share my previous main instead.

I've not played against a warlord or a peacekeeper for like a week
It's great most of my games have people picking non-cancer characters

btw did the orders get bugged or something? i was supposed to get new contract orders today but they show to be already completed.

I thematically love cent, his kit is just so unfun to play against.

>Character is stated to be designed as a "turtle cracker"
>Give him a big dick combo and exhaust strings off parrys
>Give him no good openers and super low HP

This is how incompetent the for honor devs are

>they thought quick throw would ever work on anyone

>give someone a hyper telegraphed, slow, shit throw
>give them no other mixup off a light to make this even remotely threatening

Centurion really is a marvelous case study of developer incompetence on a massive scale

What do you even get from a quick throw?

wall bump or ledge

It counts as a wall splat if you throw him into the wall so it's a free pin

Daily reminder that Mordhau will blow for goner out of the god damn water

Who /bigxp/ here?

>warlord

>Not getting Warlord to at least Rep 5 so you can be a thundercunt

come back when ur redy 4 the big leegs kiddo

already did the orders, gotta wait until tomorrow.

Mordhau looks shit though.
It looks like fucking Skyrim combat combined with Garry's Mod.
Awful.

Daily reminder that no one cares about NotChivalry and the second Skallagrim stops massaging its micropenis it'll drop off the face of the earth

If you don't level warlord to at least a rep where max gear is possible, you are just in denial about the true state of this game and that it will never change. Should you ever need to absolutely roflstomp shit, you pick him. Because everything else is inferior.

Althought it helps that I enjoy pretty much everything about him as well

Mordhau has the most advanced melee combat in this genre and already looks fun to play, shares nothing with the games you mentioned

Just like nobody cares about For Honor. MH will have more concurrent players, easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=PNYXAKqOtjo

Idk man it looks exactly like what he said with better looking graphics

youtube.com/watch?v=THKTfTFVfOY
>People gliding across the ground
>Animations look stiff as fuck
>Combat looks EXACTLY like Skyrim
Yeah this looks awesome
For 2006

But it's powered by unreal 4
How can you compete with that

This looks like a worse Chivalry.
How in the world did they manage to make a worse Chivalry?

The shilling is insane for it too.
I know For Honor isn't a great game because of the tech issues and the balance, but the animations are fucking great, the game looks great, it's fun and clearly a lot of money went towards it and it shows.
Mordhau is constantly shilled as being the "next" For Honor when it's just a Half-Life 2 mod with knights.

>mordfags are so desperate that they need to shitpost every single general because no one is intrested in their game

*Blows for honor's water*
Heh..ehehe...EHEHEHEH

>Reddit says Zerker's zone's final hit can't be blocked if you land the first one

Boys get out there and test this I'm one for one on hitting people with the last hit

Pretty sure I block it as Conk all the time

You can even parry the last hit of zerker's zone if you time it right and it surely is blockable.

They've not included certain things in the patch notes for some reason
The fact that Cents pin no longer goes through shugs HA is also absent from the patch notes

>people still
>to this very day
>in the year of our good lord MMXVII
>are complaining about ganking in 2v2 modes

What is the "events" option in the multiplayer menu for?

Boiii

fucking EXCUSE ME???

>pk

Yes?

>pk

Wew iSkys aged like shit

>mfw Im a knight
>I actually have to place war assets manually for the bonus

Shit better be worth it

came back after a few months, everything feels super weird and i even got motion sick for a game? what did ubi change

it doesnt feel as fluid now either

say what? i gotta do shit now?

I'd fucking love to see these berserker gods everyone seems to know about that can use DA POWER OF FEINTStm to get past someone who stands still and blocks

Cause Ive never fucking seen them

But apparently everyone else has seen these mythical beasts who know how to play berserker RIGHT

>111 rep
Wew

>tfw you lack the steel to change the look of gear you get so you're stuck with looking like a tosspot

It's made by people who thought Chivalry wasn't competitive enough

I love how I can be grabbed during the startup frames of my grab.

bros warden feels shitty now how much have they changed since his initial round of shoulder nerfs

I don't see anyone gliding around. Animations being stiff is your opinion, I think they look fluid especially for a game with no canned animations and free movement
combat looks nothing like skyrim it looks 10x more advanced than for honor lol

For honor might have great animations, but good graphics dont make a good game. Animations like for honor require lockon and canned animations which result in garbage combat gameplay, the core mechanics of for honor are garbage combined with the incompetent developers and trash tier coding on the technical side, its no wonder the game is dead

Go make the Mordhau General everytime someone actually criticizes the game you pull LOL DEAD and shitty combat

/v/ says the same

Why is a game, which is not For Honor, being discussed in the general marked "For Honor General"?

Fine season 3 leaks when

because people might be interested in a better game of similar fashion

Just how poor are you?
That's like two orders.

what do you even waste your steel on? also 5k steel costs like 5 euros in my country and that should be enough for scavenger crates or cosmetic swap.

user'S GUIDE ON HOW TO PERFECTLY FIX THE GAME AND INCREASE THE PLAYERBASE A THOUSAND TIMES GRORIOUS FOLDED NIPPON STEEL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. All characters now have reflex guard.
>each character's guard decays at a different speed with shielded characters decaying the slowest.

2. Hard feints are removed.

3. All attacks can now be soft feinted.
>a side heavy can now be soft feinted into a top light for example. This does not apply to unblockables.

4. Guardbreaks now only guarantee a light.

5.Health and damage are multiplied by 10.
>allows for more accurate balancing

6. Remove gear stats.

7. For the love of God have some double xp weekends or something.
>seriously this is basic stuff that all good mp games have been doing for years

Executions,emotes

>10k total participations in the event on PC
Is Ubi samefagging this?

Good to know that some things never change.

U play people dude

The sales between steam and uplay were pretty even, you could see that when the game was new because they had the total player number in the game. It was pretty much always just 50% made of their uplay numbers.

I want to buy that pic related so much, im saving up for it.

post cool armours pls, need it for my visual library