FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/WKRLhBX4
pastebin.com/b6gV34NP
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41903
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Five Nights At Freddy's is a gateway videogame of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive furry faggotry and TWISTS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The animatronic characters all trying their hardest to look stupid, the lore, peculiar, colorful costumes, the whole ghost faggotry and everything about the FNAF world fuels their game theory fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Five Nights At Freddy's is basically THE series to attract the most hated videogame fanbase known to /v/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this game and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no FNAF threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Reposting "Frank" for the new thread.

Day 1
pastebin.com/WKRLhBX4
Day 2 (be continued)
pastebin.com/b6gV34NP

Yeah, so?

>implying SyBon wouldn't find a much more efficient means of emission extraction that doesn't require needlessly damaging the subject possibly permanently

Or alternatively

>SyBon will never replace your genitals with improved technology to better facilitate future experiments

5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41903

>FNAF IS SHIT
You make the mistake of assuming we don't know this already.

>TROLL THE FUCK OUT OF THIS GAME
The creator does that enough for all of us. You're pissing into a waterfall of piss.

>BUT WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE :^)
Because people still continue to make threads.

>WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE
Most of us have. We won't make it to the end of the year.

>workers have noticed the boss bird packing on the pounds
>"does this suit make me look fat?"
>have no idea what to say for fear of being fired

>" I believe in absolutes. I believe that there are two types of people in this world, good and bad. You, William, are one of The Twisted Ones."

People really rag on Scott's writing but I thought this was pretty poignant.

>not recognizing the copypasta

It's "ironic" or something.

"He said the thing!" doesn't strike me as especially deep.

Filename

Afton should've shot Charlie in the waist, or at least one of the kids. In ANY horror story at least one of them would die to show Afton means business.

that looks more like linkara's archive of stories

Adding on, I was gonna say that it should've left her with a decision to live, or crawl in a suit and try to die inside it.

I miss Bob. He was my second favorite "bad" drawfag right behind Stick

Stick was an asshole. Bob remained humble.

Didn't TSE literally have a title drop when Charlie first saw Foxy?

Galaxy 5000 up next.

synchtube/r/fnaf

Bunwatch

I drank some long island iced tea in your honor today, Snax. It was alright.

>literally my ideal body type
>she's canon dating Mike
I'm getting cucked by a video game character.

She's a canon prostitute. Snax is dating Ghost now anyway.

Cute bun, would watch indeed.

>She's a canon prostitute.
Nope, she's just a dancer. The only one that is arguably even close to a prostitute is Chica, and really she'd fuck anyone money or not because that's what she's into.

>Snax is dating Ghost now anyway.
Also untrue. We dated once a long while back. My reports of his second penis are purely from a platonic, scientific relationship.

Penguin wasn't lying when he called you the thread bicycle.

If that user that posted in the thread about how he had a crush on Snax is still here then he's gonna be absolutely crushed.

So it's gonna be one of these mornings then?

How's your morning, user? Have you made tammy proud?

Dating two guys in the span of 4 years is more like that bike you got thinking you were going to start biking to the store and improving yourself, but it's just collecting dust in the garage and the tires have gone flat.

Thanks for the cute bun Snax, it's always a joy seeing art from you.

I want to shave off her cheek fluff

>unfortunately, Bonnie was promptly fired from her job as a volunteer lifeguard when it was found that her reaction time was significantly slower than a normal human due to a subroutine that would cause her to constantly run in slow motion

Nah. No workout this morning. Usually I get up early and do some pushups and go for a run around the block, but every few days I skip it and stay in bed.

I'll take this over waking up with a killer headache.

Can Michael get drunk? Can he feel pain? What would happen if you cut his head/face from his skin body? Would his face be sentient, or would the body remain sentient?

Holy crap, this came out nice. Maybe it's the shading, but it looks like the image has some actual depth in it.

I've always loved your Bonnie's bean-shaped ears.

At least you've got a better track record and less STDs than Paperblossom.

What's a good name for an in-universe licensed Freddy's comic book?

Chuck E Cheese had "Rat Tales" comic back in 1979, so something like "Bear Tales" could work as a tongue-in-cheek reference. the best would be following that same path and making a punny title using an idiom that involves bears.

I was thinking of "Fazfun Comics" in reference to how DC used to do [Noun] Comics, like Action or Detective. Bear Tales sounds good, though.

>foxglove will never give you a midnight massage

>ballora will never knead your face into a red, lumpy smear with iron mammaries

By Michael you mean Springtrap, right? I go with the idea that it's a spirit possessing its own corpse. Any reaction to external stimuli depends on how that assumption, but I don't know if there are common rules for that thing.

>By Michael you mean Springtrap, right?
The rage I feel is white-hot.

There any other Mikes in this series aside from the guard in 1 and that stupid custom night twist ending?

It's still unclear whether Eggy or Papi is in Springtrap

Reposting - good morning, thread.

I wonder if her ass and ears act as flotation devices.

Mario Bros cartoon marathon starting in the synchtube right now. 19 hours and 29 minutes long.

ded thred
ded kids

What's your favorite single piece of voicefaggotry, /5N@F/?

The one where Popcorn recited retarded hentai sayings as Gud Chica.

Probably something Garuda did.

deder thred
deder kids

I think you have a problem, Robunny

>looking through the archive to post something I like
>everything was made over two years ago
Sometimes it really hits me just how long we've been doing this.

The one where da boid found Moike's weird dickgirl animu.

For those who answered what they missed in the last thread.
What specifically do you miss about the things that you miss?
What makes you miss the aus, characters and ocfags that you miss?

>What specifically do you miss about the things that you miss?
What?
>What makes you miss the aus, characters and ocfags that you miss?
The fact that they're not around anymore.
I get what you're trying to say, but you're really fucking bad at phrasing questions.

Yeah, I agree with , this is an absolute catastrophe. Go drink some warm milk and get some sleep.

Ded Thred II: Ded Harder

dedst thred
dedst kids

>weird dickgurl animu
Shut up, The Adventures of Cherry-chan is the highest form of magical dickgirl romance anime imaginable and is not weird in any way.

The one by that guy who wrote about a teen getting suited that was meant to hype up FNAF3 simply because it included the line "Nobody cares about your fuckin' weird OC!"

I miss the Fight AU.

Saturday Morning Skooks

No. You miss artist collaboration.
Well, maybe. I dunno. I miss artist collaboration anyway.
You could just have really bad taste.

>"We'll plant this tiny transmitter in Chica's cock!"

Well yes I miss the collaboration too. It was nice seeing them all work on something even if they didn't get in.
What it started out as was nice and had plenty of potential. What it became is what I don't miss.

Wish I knew a song about working on a skeleton crew.

Freddy did nothing wrong.

This is canon.

I was about to say he got himself destroyed but that was all still part of the master plan.

>Repost
Still cute

>the whole ghost faggotry and everything about the FNAF world fuels their game theory fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world.
Painfully accurate, especially in regards to SL and the books' childish, black-and-white sense of morality

Would Velma!Chica say Jinkies or Let's Eat?

>The fact that they're not around anymore
This.
Why else would I miss them?

>the thread will never be funny and lighthearted again

We can still get them back.

>thread will never channel it's darkness into making more horror content again

If you call that cringy shit "fun and lighthearted" then you're autistic

Piratewolrd was truly the best AU

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

>cringe
Hello, reddit.

Where are you from that calling fun things autistic still qualifies as controversial?

Without a doubt. It's also the only one that didn't devolve into shipping as time went on.
Ironic, considering all the ships it contained.

I don't remember the Fight AU having shipping, did it?

By attaching unrelated and kiddy material like pirate adventures to a series aimed at delivering mechanical horror for a mature audience, you're showing your childish behavior and by supporting it you're just confirming the idea that you may be autistic

It may not have devolved into degenerate shipping but was partly brought into existence because of it.

>series aimed at delivering mechanical horror for a mature audience

>the same series that brought us two bites
>two purples
>EXOTIC BUTTERS
>mechanical horror

Also, you're implying that reddit is a mature audience.

But what does that have to do with pushing the fun = autism meme like it still carries any impact based on it's own merits?

Chop

>By attaching unrelated and kiddy material like pirate adventures to a series aimed at delivering mechanical horror for a mature audience
The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

>Would Velma!Chica say Jinkies
Mmm, you bet!

It's an ironic shitposter, ignore him.
Which writefag would you guys want to see write the official series books/stories?

You think you're feeling the burn now? Wait a few hours and bring toilet paper.

>FAIRYGODPARENTS!
Gmodfag

>It's an ironic shitposter, ignore him.
It's okay, I get the joke

>Which writefag would you guys want to see write the official series books/stories?
I wanna say Pokemaniacal just for the meme factor Roommates had.