Should I buy SNAP for $16 a share now or wait till tomm

Should I buy SNAP for $16 a share now or wait till tomm

It's pump and dump stock. CEO said they don't make good profit

lol

Easier to get in and out with Ethereum or hold for big gains. Why Snap when it's more expensive ATM and iffy?

most professionals say it won't hold at 17 a share, which is what it's being priced as, so it will probably suffer a huge drop.

If you are going to invest you will need to catch the falling knife at just the right time.

prob better to get something else

It's a private stock so good luck buying for anything under the IPO price until it IPOs and drops.

>implying they don't make billions illegally selling your information to the FBI, CIA and the nearest McDonalds.

>buy high sell low

It never fails on Veeky Forums

I would like to know what the consensus is on this also. You think it will climb for a bit and then crash?

It's gonna crash immediately LMAO @ U IRL C FACEBOOK

And how the fuck do you think you guys are going to get a SNAP IPO lmao unless it totally tanks, your not fucking Goldman Sachs

Bumping for interest

> snapchat
> literally just an app
> not capable of doing any serious data mining
> it just delivers some ads
This is the highlight of the current economic development. A shitty app with no real future will be the next big thing to float on the stock market.

Facebook tanked even though it has way more monetization potential

Arguably it has it's core demographic: millennials on it's side. What I mean by this is even though millenials aren't worth as much money as middle-aged people because they have less disposable income, if you can get brand loyalty from them then their value over the decades is massive: both from the perspective of Snapchat who need to somehow hook them in forever; and the Advertisers right now who will be using Snapchat as part of their way of seducing latest generation to whatever they're shilling.
On the other hand, I read somewhere that 70% of millenials use Snapchat, which is shit if you ask me (not that you did), because that's almost at saturation point which means low growth prospects, so they'll need to court older people, and once mom an' pah are on the Snap, Stacey Q. Millennial is gonna jump ship to the next cool thing.

Eh Snapchat can always do like Facebook and just buy their growth potential elsewhere. You think Zuckerjew is still adding Facebook users like its 2009? Nah, but FB has still gone from $18 to $132 in the last five years on the backs of WhatsApp and Instagram. There's nothing really stopping Snapchat from doing the same.

My target is to buy in is $7. At that price you are basically guaranteed gains sometime this summer, and its a very strong long term hold at that entry point if you think it can grow to be FB's big rival.

>but FB has still gone from $18 to $132 in the last five years on the backs of WhatsApp and Instagram.
really? wow, that's insane. Especially since they haven't really added value to the core bussiness

>My target is to buy in is $7. At that price you are basically guaranteed gains sometime this summer, and its a very strong long term hold at that entry point if you think it can grow to be FB's big rival.
I agree with that.

Buying tomorrow for a day trade, then possibly back in it around $9 for a takeover target.

Basically like a less desirable TWTR

It won't be a FB rival because FB already copied all of SNAP's core usability into its apps.

Other than filters, the only worth in this company will come from suing bigger companies like FB for pocket change

That is what people said about facebook too. But millennials are happy on it as are their parents.

Snapchat is literally reality television at every second of every day. Wait until 30 and 40 year old women realize they can see what the Kardashians are doing ALL the time the moment they do it.

Where can I buy the stock for tomorrow's IPO?

when do you think its the best time to dive, as soon as the bell rings ?

All you faggots have no idea what Snapchat's value proposition is. I am buying Snap tomorrow at a target price of $17-$20. I expect the stock to reach $50 before the end of the year.

Clue us in then faggot.

>All you faggots have no idea what Snapchat's value proposition is
yeah, if you know please tell me. the company runs on hopes and dreams. dont get me wrong, doesnt mean hopes and dreams arnt enough to fuel it. but still, 24 billion valuation, despite having no idea how to generate revenue?????? questionable, its a gamble at best

> inb4 ads lul

I'm not going to baby sit you. Do some research.

>mine nudes
>get people to pay fees to get randomized mined nudes
snap stock goes UP

>But like with all IPOs, not everybody got to access Snap’s IPO price. This is usually reserved for a smaller group of institutional investors and high-net worth individuals who are on good terms with the banks.

biggest joke ever, wouldn't buy in for $1