Previous:

Google play bonus when, I want to drop money on this stupid banner already

tfw my delthea is lvl 40 and i still haven't taught her a single skill
too many options..

Don't whale, it's a slippery slope.

I'm not gonna whale. Not yet at least.

What? i thought you were f2p
what happened

I just started playing fire emblem fates as my first fire emblem. I've gotten to chapter 5 or 6. Is it going to be so much story and dialogue and little game play the rest of the game? Can I skip the dialogue or is it vital to understanding the game and universe? It's just like advance wars days of ruin, a bit too much filler dialogue.

Fuck off.

Meanwhile I'm grinding my life away in the TT for those Orbs because all I got was an Oboro and a Clair
I don't know if you're a whale, a hoarder or a luckshitter but in each of those cases your kind is not welcome here.

birthright or conquest?

I don't know man, something just snapped. I had a good F2P run

>implying you don't need to whale to get even a single copy with the good IVs
$20 ain't getting you shit. $200 probably would

Conquest.

Her artist needs to stop drawing.

extend pass or buy orbs?

the story is ass, skip it

>Conquest

You might as well skip everything. It's nearly unanimous that Conquest's story is absolute shit.

orbs

pass, orbs are not worth in small amount

Neither

I plan on maybe dropping 120 or so, nothing outrageous

I didn't say she was my waifu

tharjafag's never been loyal

he's always wanted to fuck noire too

>3* Wrys or no captcha for a year

>Her boobs get bigger when damaged
>she is hiding her nipples
>she is holding her boobs fro flopping out

SOREN!

Okey, thanks. I started playing because I'm getting advance wars nostalgia at summer time, and I heard fire emblem is somewhat related. Which FE games do you recommend?

What was Soren's speech at that Crimean port like in the original Nip? Its pretty hardcore misanthropic in the localization and I assume it wasn't as such in the Nip.

Fates have a shitty story but If you are getting too bored better try another game

>not wanting to fuck your daughter
Are you a gay?

I never really pay attention to stats since everything dies to blade tomes but damn

Fuck off user

That's why I plan on running Fury on her for even bigger... stats

Well if I remember right chapter 6 is essentially the end of the prologue so up until that point they are trying to feed you as much story and relationship building as possible. It does gradually lessen as you get further in though.

if you're playing a game for the story you should pick a different series

Which FE is the staple game to get started and interested in the universe and characters?

Welp. That'll teach me to spend orbs on a 3.25% pity roll.

y/n
Been looking to ditch this jabroni for a while now

Not worth it, Fury is better.

How is she doing really
Did she fill the hole in your team?
I still don't have a green tome so i am considering rolling for her

Yes my nigga with quick riposte he is gonna be a fucking spiked wall

50 Atk and 39 Def is no fucking joke

Yes, she can kill any Thundercocks, Nowis, and Azuras that I had previously had trouble killing. Still need to put Fury on her and get a good IVs version, but she's already pulling her weight

Robin's christmas artwork is better than his regular art right? I fucking hate his regular artwork in Heroes, his eyes are too big and his chin is pointy as fuck, looks like a lesbian.

It's weird, I love Eliwood's art for being dumb but when it comes to art like regular Chrom, regular Robin and all of the art from the Navarre artist I just get angry.

most games are self-contained, with maybe two for each world. If you care about story and characters, people will typically recommend Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance.

Almost each FE have their own universe and story.
Unironically, Awakening is a good start if you never played another FE, another option would be the GBA ones: Fire Emblem (Blazing Blade) and FE: Sacred Stones

I have 32 orbs & counting and nothing to roll on, I feel drunk with power. IS give me some good banners.

What you really want to give him is close defence or distant defence, even defence +3 is better so his defence maxes out at 40 before bonuses.

I side with the option of choosing to play Sacred Stones first. the story isn't quite as mediocre as Blazing Blade, and it's not "muh friends" like Awakening.

Okey, thank you guys very much!

Hector banner when

Also is a +atk -hp cherche good?

Sacred Stones also has all the emotional payoff at the very end of the game so it encourages sticking around.

pass it is.

It's done by the same artist and still has the dorito chin

They're from the same artist.

LaD on Brve Sword Fonse?

He's so fucking happy

None of them. Despite what retarded e-celebs and their braindead fans think, story has never been good in FE. Even in Genealogy. And 90% of the characters have always beem tropes. Play a different series if that's what you want.

Depleted my orbs today and got fucking scammed

Can anyone run the calculation on how many free orbs isis will give us before sonya's banner end ?

Only if you don't have Death Blow.

Even then, DB2 would be better than LnD 2.

Path of Radiance is a good place to start even though it isn't traditional.

His spd is already shit so DB3 is the better choice
The best choice would be to bench him

It also helps that the dlc introduces a lot of the past characters and they all have conversations with members of your party. Chrom also knows a suprising amount about all the heroes.

Spent 40 bucks during hero banner and didnt even get a 5*, at least the pass isn't a complete waste.

It's the holiday spirit, you gotta be happy.

Unless we get the gauntlet during it, not fucking enough. I think we only has like 6 days of free orbs left. That's why I'm about to pay for orbs

It could always be worse, it could always be FRobin's artist.

Alright, it's been two months since I stopped playing Fire Emblem.
What should I play to get myself back into the game?

Where's the Tharja one?

sakurai taisen

Tactics Ogre

>spent 150 orbs on hone atk banner for nino
>got -atk +def karel on a single red pull because the session had no greens
i hate this game

It's like he made FRobin bad on purpose just because he hates her

Oh, thank you. Now I can't unsee that

>Path of Radiance isn't traditional
It's one of the most traditional games. Radiant Dawn on the other hand is one of the least traditional

Full aren't wasn't available in the datamine

he hates Cordelia, Hinata and Oboro too?

Congrats on the free Wo Dao+

better at what? taking him out of QR range?
Even if you give him vantage intstead 51 Attack isn't enough to oneshot anthing other than squishy green mages and +3 speed isn't going to prevent him from getting doubled.

You know Nino comes in 3 and 4 stars, right? I think it would have been a better use of resources if you just promoted one.

>Nino
user you've made a bad choice, it's so easy to find a 3* one that you can choose one with perfect IV and use feathers
Yes but those deserve it, FRobin is cute

Good night /feg/

Path of Radiance

Who would win?

16 year old nino wielding armads or 16 year old sanaki wielding two durandals?

Radiant Dawn :^)

>Finally, after all this time, even WITH the Reinhardt banner, summon a Reinhardt minutes ago
>He's -atk +spd

should I just keep making new accounts until I roll a decent fuckin Reinhardt for once or just continue my life of pain and suffering

Depends on IVs

Red beats Green.

Why are you this much of a shitter?
I've never pulled a Reinhardt so I made my -spd Olwen work with Darting Blow, Desperation, speed seal and reposition shenanigans and now she's sitting at 9999 SP.
You don't need perfect IV's on characters to play the game. You just need yo know how to use your fucking brain.

Keep going, he comes at 4*, so the chance of getting him is not terrible. I pulled two of him at 4*, and one is +atk.

Just like mine!
With enough cavmemes he is usable, but I'm also waiting for another one, for a merge with better iVs

If you had to pick 10 and only 10 characters to be guaranteed to get into Heroes within the week, who would they be?

how can you not have Death Blow on Fonse?

Where's TT benchmark guy ?

Mia
Nephenee
Joshua
Lute
Micaiah
Canas
Moulder
Tauroneo
Oswin
Benny

>Have a +atk -res 5* thundercock
>get one +atk -spd 4*
Is it worth to spend the feathers?

He died in his way to his planet

Mage Kliff, Trickster Anna, Bladetome Morgan, usable Alfonse

Effie banner when

Phantom Spd 1
>26100
All Rewards
>64350

Not unless you want a LV40+1 5* Reinhardt.