So do we like the new electric Civic throwback or no?

So do we like the new electric Civic throwback or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiJ9v3nrWGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>concept
I couldn't give a single fuck. I'll judge the production model

What did I miss? (Civic Fanboy)

This.
HypoHonda has a horrible track record of fucking concepts up for production or not even getting them into production.
Every FUCKING time.

The wheels and fender flares are too large

But otherwise yeah I like it I'm just gonna wait for the production version

Look at all that glass, look at that visibility.
Too bad it'll never make it into production.

Why won't manufacturers just develop a tough glass?

They don't need stronger glass, glass has to break for safety reasons. They need stronger pillars so they don't need to be so large and obscuring. Roof strength for roll over safety is an important metric, but the roof and pillars combined play a huge role in the overall rigidity of the chassis.

If they build it and it has good range I would consider replacing my Mazda 3 with one. I love the look and electric cars are the future whether you like it or not.

Sport version best version. I hope this makes it into production at some point.

It looks good in a computer designed photo, but IRL it would look more like popemobile.

cute CUTE

I think the IRL model they had at the Tokyo motor show looked good. If they can maintain those body lines while passing US crash this would be a dream car.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiJ9v3nrWGc

Why can't petrol get a throwback too? All we got was a factory-riced Type-R piece of shit

I don't think that anyone cares but I just wanted to say that the design of these reminds me of Muji household electronics.

Ooh those are very nice, thanks for sharing user.

i like it a shitload

No shit
Have to win lottery to by electro version & buy new type r drivetrain to swap in it

They should have just stuck a battery in this

How Volvo did it already in the 70s and 80s with thin pillars? You could out 10 cars on the roof.

They used volvonium steel.

>n-nani??

still waiting for intelligent balancing baiku friendo

>Falling for shit marketing

>Unfortunately, Sage Marie of American Motor Company threw cold water on the hopes and dream of U.S. small-car and EV fans, saying it was not designed for North American markets and would not be a part of the company's product portfolio here
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my man

lolables

It's possible to make thin yet strong pillars. Honda themselves do a great job on their everyday cars, and the NSX takes it even further. Problem is, to get to bed levels of thin and strong, you need NSX levels of money

don worry you can have it 25 years later :P

>Life is dreadful
>My future is non-existent
>I wake up late as usual
>Push thoughts of suicide out of my head
>Stare into nothingness while showering
>Throw on clothes, doesn't matter what I'm wearing, no one cares
>Prepare myself for another tedious pointless day
>Walk outside, inhale the cold toxic air
>click*
>Baiku friendo, my only friendo wakes up
>His 4 leds spring to life, the tiny cylinders spinning away, quiet but satisfying
>He drives towards me, lowers, and presents himself
>I get on, effortlessly remaining upright despite no attempt to balance myself
>I secure my helmet, I get a message from baiku in my Heads-Up display
>"I'm ready"
>Suddenly I'm off at amazing speed, enough torque to shake the earth itself
>Nothing else in the world matters
>Just me and my baiku

The NSX wasn't even that rigid. It had a shit ton of bracing because aluminum is weak, but it still wasn't on the same level as an FD or F1 was back then. Nice car to look at, but the performance was so not worth the price point.

breh that c pillar is huge
lucky its not obscuring an angle that is practical to look at

static load is weaker than shock load

Talking about the new NSX user.

The old one was great, but it was definitely clear it was designed in the 80's, and as such a few cars surpassed it during the 90's in terms of build. Still an absolutely brilliant car, and to me, the best. Funny that the F1 was mentioned too, as the head designer or project head or whatever was inspired heavily by the NSX.

But now I want a modern FD. My god, a modern rotary in a modern FD would be the balls.

Sorry I was just scrolling down on page 1

I don't want a modern FD. They will make it too heavy because of regulations--I'm talking at least 3200 lbs, probably even higher though. Unless they go the ND and FRS route and make it extremely light for a modern car, I won't be interested... Plus it will definitely have electric steering and a light ass clutch like all new cars. The FD was so special in part due to its amazing driving feedback. That's lost in new cars, sadly.

They sort of did though

OwO what's this?

licence built tipo

Fite me

lmao was this designed by their Chinese branch?

I actually like the look of the buzz ID they have coming tho (as far as electric vehicles go), apart from the overly 'futuristic' wheels

V I S I B I L I T Y

Need K24A2 swop

Damn that like factory spec condition

Things, i don't like:
>EV
>Oversized wheels
>The wheels look like, they made out of the cheapest plastic from the 80's, and they already started to turn yellow

Things, i like:
>That derpy face
>The messaging system on the front and the back
>The resemblance to the original Civic
>That amazing visibility through the windows (compared to the other modern cars)

The rims look real neat. I expected some concept art brain fart.

>throwback
huh?

LIKING A CONCEPT CAR IS THE SAME FUCKING THING AS BELIEVING IN GOD

SHIT ISNT REAL

SHIT IS FAKE

GO FOCUS ON SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE

Nothing to add. But I read it and smiled.

Looks like Golf III and Charger SRT bastard child.

Fiftysixpercentistan is a shitty Galapagos Island when it comes to cars so that's no surprise.