Just so everyone here knows, you can go steal a R34 GTR from Black Ops Performance in Florida...

Just so everyone here knows, you can go steal a R34 GTR from Black Ops Performance in Florida, and not one fucking thing will happen to you!

“Muh state legal” imports are open game, Black Ops on suicide watch

Top fucking kek

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nicoclub.com/buyer-beware-black-ops-performance-john-stagnitta-of-cocoa-beach-t483880.html
jalopnik.com/here-s-how-people-illegally-import-cars-to-the-united-s-1685247358
jalopnik.com/the-shady-way-shops-beat-america-s-25-year-car-import-r-1792143525
jalopnik.com/here-are-the-four-legal-ways-to-import-a-car-to-the-uni-1682067632
forums.nicoclub.com/what-happens-if-you-get-pulled-over-with-a-fully-converted-s14-s15-t476243-30.html
forums.nicoclub.com/importing-a-s15-trick-t38362.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Geez, imagine how much that doofus paid for stolen vehicle

>find dipshits importing R34s
>steal them and send them back to Japan
Someone please

This is my new goal in life

A fucking free R34 GTR and not one person can legally do anything

first off we should point out the ingrate that wrote this. "To all my friend that looking for gtr stay away from this"

For fucks sake, Florida, not even once.

But yeah so many dumb asses (especially on this board) think its OK to import a car from Japan into Florida thats under 25 years old because its "legal" in the state LMAO

btw whose instagram did you get this from?

This is an ongoing story, it’s like the 5th post a guy named Vu has made. It’s on Facebook

It's better than watching fucktards wreck them. I'm in.

so basically cops wont do shit b/c it's illegal to be in the country?

How is the owner going to report a stolen car? It's kind of like someone stealing your cocaine, what are you going to do, file a police report?

>Florida, not even once.

have fun in your emissions mandated cuck state soyboi

>soyboi
I don't understand this stupid meme, is just just /pol/shitters forcing across the board?

Anything over 25 years old doesn't need emission tests. Also I don't live in a flat, humid state so there's nothing to really be jealous about. Maybe if you lived in California I'd be jealous.

Don't be mad at me, be mad at the nigga negotiating YO deals

>>Maybe if you lived in California I'd be jealous.
>Unironically being jealous of those living in the objectively worst state
>Solely driving shitboxes because you're too cucked by emissions

California has the best canyon roads

>Solely driving shitboxes because you're too cucked by emissions

I drive shitboxes because I want to not because of emissions. I own 2 cars. 1 is over 25 years old and one is under. It's called not being poor. You should try it sometime.

wonder if that applies to NC
theres a shop with a Bayside Blue R34 GTR down the road

it sucks but its hilarious
fuckin Florida

>worst state

California isnt Texas

Why not use the vin? Doubt the cops are going to go full autismo and research regulations on and old gook shitbox desu.

Friendly reminder that Californians are so autistic they moved in next to a racetrack and complained that racecars are loud

>I drive shitboxes because I want to
>It's called not being poor

You can't call others poor if you can't afford to have a new car that doesn't meet emissions mate

Texas is either tied for best or second best, depending on how you look at it

>Watch him try to argue with objective facts

The only autist is you sperging out about california

Why doesnt he just steal it back?

Cali is objectively the worst
t. californian

>Friendly reminder that Californians are so autistic they moved in next to a racetrack and complained that racecars are loud

reminder that it happens literally everywhere

>housing next to track is cheap due to loudness
>complain about track
>track shuts down
>values go up

people do the same shit with airports

>Texas is either tied for best or second best, depending on how you look at it

nah Texas seems really fucking awful

>Cali is objectively the worst

best car scene in the country

>You can't call others poor if you can't afford to have a new car that doesn't meet emissions mate

I do have a car that meets emissions though i literally said I have 2 cars. One has to go thru emissions and the other doesnt. Learn to read, nigger.

>start business
>import illegal cars
>market them as "legal"
>sell them for USD
>this happens

poetry

>best car scene
>literally just pedros in lowriders and civics
Even florida has a better scene
Tripfags being delusional and wrong as always

>I do have a car that meets emissions though

Nigger tier reading comprehension, good job completely misunderstanding simple language
Berniebro level of cuckery for even meeting emissions

pic related

>literally just pedros in lowriders and civics

t. has never been to California

Florida "scene" consists of banged up drift cars in parking lots drifting around cones. since they can't don't have any tracks worth of drifting. And if there is a track its a fucking oval LMAO.

bruh. the point is while you have no emissions, which is cool, you still live in a flat humid wasteland full of old people waiting to die

>birthplace of hotrodding
>nothing but lowriders and Civics

why are anons always so tryhard and retarded

SoCal invented the car scene pleb

So let me get this straight if someone stole my hypothetical unregistered track car or dirt bike I wouldn't be able to call the cops?

So, trying to understand here: This dipshit company was importing grey market R34s before the federal 25 year limit, one of them got stolen and resold, and they can't do shit about it because if they report it to the police their import bullshit will get exposed?

So now you're just parroting whatever I say and adding buzzwords to it! Very productive. Re-read my posts you truant.

I can't imagine being this upset. I can picture you turning red as a tomato smashing the word nigger on to your keyboard. "Yeah that'll show him" lol.

First time I strongly agree with you.

California is pretty great for car scenes, just don't live in fucking L.A.

I live on the outskirts of Antelope Valley and it's the comfiest place ever.

exactly

what? no. If its unregistered thats fine, you can call the cops.

The point being is that the car that was stolen was a registered street car as its Federally Illegal but in the state of Florida its "legal"

Winner winner chicken dinner

>I can't imagine being this upset. I can picture you turning red as a tomato smashing the word nigger on to your keyboard. "Yeah that'll show him" lol.
This is exactly what someone arsepained would say.
So does this burger import law apply to simply being in possession of the car? I would have though that it would just make registration impossible?

>So does this burger import law apply to simply being in possession of the car?

What? read this you stupid eurocuck. you have the answer right and front of you and can't get it right.

that thing is not state legal lol

how is this an answer?

read it you dumb cuck. Stop reading the qu'ran

inshallah brother

How recently did the theft happen? I saw this very car about 5 or 7 days ago.

I'm sure because I've never seen an r34 before in FL, and it looked just like that.

I don’t know bro. Just trying to stay in the loop for laughs

Wtf is this?

read

LMAO why are soyboys and girls always so obsessed with "peace and quiet". I remember when I was a young fag I would ride my dirtbike through the neighborhood and some cuck would call the cops every time citing this exact reason... it was an XR70.

I understand that people can get annoyed by loud noises but what I don't understand is people who will let/ encourage the government to bend them over and fuck them and ruin every ounce of fun available for everyone else and themselves too not being able to handle some noisy bois on a Saturday.

Is it a control thing? I never could bring myself to believe that my little xr70 was actually causing any problems to these people who never left their homes for anything short of hell or high water.

Oh those fucking dumbass motherfuckers.

>and they can't do shit about it
Why not just shoot them and take it back?

Because then the new "owner" will report it stolen and the same problem will happen. Not only will whoever did it be on the hook for Grand Theft Auto, US Customs will get dropped on their heads.

>Why doesnt he just steal it back?
Basically this, he knows the guy's name what the fuck is the problem?

See If they cops find out about it at all they could get fucked way harder than that R34 if worth. They literally have to let it go or risk having all of their cars seized and crushed.

what I dont understand is what local or even state law enforcement have the power to do regarding anything with "illegal" imports because they dont have federal jurisdiction. Why would you NOT report the vehicle stolen when the police have no power to enforce the 25 year import ban

Also what good is stealing a car if you dont have the title?

The local cops don't, but they can easily just call up Customs and let them know.

>Also what good is stealing a car if you dont have the title?

we are talking about Florida here dude

local cops can also call ICE when they detain an illegal alien but now liberals have made the case to the federal courts that police cannot perform the duty of ICE

basically what im saying is there is no fucking way the local cops are going to elevate the issue to federal customs over an imported vehicle. Much greater chance local cops would find the car and prosecute the thief

Explain why California versions of cars are always objectively inferior to the regular version.

California is great for classic cars you cuck, especially old rust free Datsuns.

Send them to Canada, they're legal here.

It's not stolen, must have a 25 yo vin or it's titled as a 240sx

I live in Cali you faggot
Its either the occasional rich kid or more beaters than you can count. Never really anything worth looking at anymore

What the fuck do old hotrods have to with a car scene? Just shut the fuck up tripfag

theyre not?

who cares about stock anyway

you know youre retarded when you think cars dont have anything to do with a car scene

didnt know Cobalts HHRS and Ecotecs were old hot rodding items either lmao

what is it with anons being dumb as hell and agressive

either way SoCal has everything

Then they couldve trashed the car at least if they don’t wanna risk it. Again, its not like the guy who stole it will call the cops since he cant prove it was his to begin with and he’s probably a bitch with outstanding warrants anyways.

>silver MV-1 in the background
Who the fuck actually buys those? I used to work for the company that assembled them, and they're +$40k garbage filled with cheap plastic, and have the most uncomfortable drivers seat I've ever sat in.

Why dont they just fuck the thief over by calling the car in as illegal? Theyll lose the car but at least the faggot thief end up with nothing. He might even be arrested for other shit too.

>two ruined porshes and a bunch of commuters and lifted trucks
Like always, calicucks are in major denial

>Texas
>bad

LOL

>I live in Cali you faggot

No you don't because Californians don't call it "Cali". Now you're are just trying to save face.

People hauling people in wheelchairs

>California
>home to the best Cars and Coffee meets
>loads of circuits to race on for a track day.

but user just bitches about civic meets by beaners that he attends himself. LMAO.

>don't talk to me or my adopted son ever again

Ah Florida, where all you need is a VIN and proof of insurance

>Why dont they just fuck the thief over by calling the car in as illegal?
Because it will call attention to them and possibly get their import business shut down

Nice misuse of greentexting, retard
Next youll tell me that mustang meet up is part of that “best in the country” delusion

>user being a retarded shitposter

like always

go back to /pol/ since youre dont like cars

Texas has always been shit tier

lol SoCal has everything so these flyover kids are butthurd

If they were smart, they would steal it back. The thief cant really do much either since he’s driving around a car that he cant prove is his anyways.

>Implying it wasn't Detroit
Are all trips this retarded?

>Next youll tell me that mustang meet up

What do mustangs have to do with this? I dont give a fuck about them?

I forget that majority of Veeky Forums is full of flyover cucks who have never left their state.

>hurr flyover state memes
Nice job proving me wrong by posting more trash
Post your cuckbox. Last I remember you drive a shitty old Volvo

IF they can get it back, they need to disassemble it and lock away the parts in a secret location until the ban is up. I don't want to see R34 blood spilled for these idiots.

Newfaggay is especially retarded. Talks about shit he has no experience with and attempts to use google images to back up his bullshit
He’s literally a suicidal volvo driving cuck in the most literal sense

Stop posting without your trip

>tries to use memes as an insult
>talks like a 12 year old from youtube who discovered /pol/ yesterday
>doesnt know what a Volvo looks like

lol k you straight braindead

>Stop posting without your trip

you dumb fuck you got the wrong person, I'm clearly this user

>2017
>Doing business with Black Ops performance

forums.nicoclub.com/buyer-beware-black-ops-performance-john-stagnitta-of-cocoa-beach-t483880.html

So I was right then? Thanks
Now post your car

>im clearly not that guy
Literally too retarded to screenshot. Are calicucks beyond hope?

So how is the car legal to register and drive on the road but somehow illegal to own? What kind of fuckshow country do you live in?

suck my dick from the back you stupid flyover cuck. I dont even live in California. Stay mad though

I like how you somehow think I drive a Volvo and am from California

lol /pol/fags straight retarded

if you care so much about my car you can find it on the archives

>i dont live in cali
>but ill suck their dick from all the way over here in my flyover state
Can one man BTFO himself any harder?

>too ashamed to post his shitbox
>backpedaling
>still hasnt denied his suicidal thoughts

kek fucking soyboy!!

Let me tl;dr it for you since you are too stupid to google this shit for some reason.

Currently cars need to be 25 years old in old in order to be imported into the United States and that's a Federal law. Federal meaning the ENTIRE United States.

For some reason certain states, specifically Florida, being the flat, humid, "no emission tests" shithole it is, has kind of a "loophole" when it comes to registering cars. Pretty much you can register any-fucking-thing. which is why there are a shit ton of JDM cars that aren't over 25 years old there. It's still illegal no matter what others say, but they'll always drone on about "hurrr but Florida says its legal"

If you want more information on this yourself read these jalopshit article, its pretty informative or throw it in one of those archive things so you don't have to give them shekels idgaf

jalopnik.com/here-s-how-people-illegally-import-cars-to-the-united-s-1685247358

jalopnik.com/the-shady-way-shops-beat-america-s-25-year-car-import-r-1792143525

jalopnik.com/here-are-the-four-legal-ways-to-import-a-car-to-the-uni-1682067632

thats because I don't live in a flyover state but you do LMAO. unlike you I have been to the great state of California.

stay mad because you were wrong.

So I can import and register an R34 to family friend in Florida then bring to California to use on road?

>just keeps shitposting

lol

>So I can import and register an R34 to family friend in Florida
yeah sure.

>then bring to California to use on road?

yeah but now you're playing with fire because you're driving a car thats from out of state and is definitely illegal. And the cops in California aren't dumb. Neither is ICE (Immigration Customs Enforncement) and they will crush your car and make you pay a fine.

You think you're the first person to think of this shit? let's be honest dude you're underage and will never afford an R34 GT-R. stick to buying a cheap GT-ST

>steal it fla
>plate in Manitoba
>drive in ca

>let's be honest dude you're underage and will never afford an R34 GT-R. stick to buying a cheap GT-ST
Not the guy you were replying to, been seeing s15's and R34's on local california Craigslist and figured I'd ask while you wrote out a wall of text. If anything I'd probably vin swap an s15

>get pulled over
>cops ask for registration
>car gets crushed.

>If anything I'd probably vin swap an s15

yeah good luck with that. If you get caught it'll even be worse for you. But hey its your life and you know the risks you're taking right?

But how do you get caught if you do a clean swap? It's too similar to an s14

>Move next to one of the most famous tracks in the US
>Think bitching about noise will get it shut down or get you paid
Is she literally retarded? Assuming by "At the top" she means right beside the highway where Laureles Grade terminates and is closet to Leguna Seca, she willingly planned a move and purchased a house about 1-2 miles away from LS

>he keeps sucking calis dick even harder
>too ashamed to say where he’s from
Holy shit the JUST is so real

ok before i chat anymore, I feel like Im talking to a child... you should be doing your own HW. below are a few quotes.

"Vin swapping is a whiole different animal, and thats big time charges if you get caught but you have about 99.9% chace of getting away with it if you do it right. "

" in florida im sure your could get away with a vin swap no problem. People do it with 95 and older R32's. They might get a speeding taicket, or whatever but never a insepection, as long as it's road worthy ie. seatbelts, turn signals, brake lights. But as you know it's very illegal and if you do get caught which would be very unlikley you would be in some deep s***. But make sure you swap the major ones. Dash, fire wall and door and it should be fine."

" Try running a search on "VIN swapping" or "importation" and see what comes up. I'm disappointed that another thread like this has sprung up, but I understand why one would. "

forums.nicoclub.com/what-happens-if-you-get-pulled-over-with-a-fully-converted-s14-s15-t476243-30.html

forums.nicoclub.com/importing-a-s15-trick-t38362.html

So are you really trying to cop a Felony charge over a silly car? lol

>still shitposting.

lol