How much should I ask for my car?

If I want someone to come pick this up this week, how much should I ask without taking too bad of a hit?

2000 Honda Civic shitbox.
~120k on the clock although my title said something like 275k when I bought it. Title is rebuilt. Guy was Ukrainian (can't make this shit up) and claimed to have rebuilt the engine, although I don't know why the odometer reads lower than the total mileage. Starts every time, runs great, no engine or transmission issues.
Needs lower control arm replaced on right side (quoted at $800) and an exhaust system (loud as fuck due to Michigan rust). One accident.

Tires are at like 80%
Newer catalytic converter
Newer struts, tie rods, brakes
Fresh oil
Interior is okay, variety of problems but nothing disgusting (no urine, no blood, no smoking, etc.). Sun visors are fucked up for some reason (previous owner).

Idk what it bluebooks at but it's a piece of loud boring shit and I just want it gone already. But it's reliable and someone could fix it up and drive it to work without a problem, or drive it for the winter since our winters suck here

tl;dr: had this thing for a decade and beat it up, how much should I ask to have some mechanic or José drive it away this week?

$1,200

Ask $1000 be prepared to take $400

Damn, that high? I was about to post this on CL for $600. I assume you're trolling but I'd be happy to get 1k for it

lol k thanks

You'll get $500 for that turd and be grateful

Pretty much

you should give it away because it's trash. kys for buying a salvage car.

it was a good car and i didn't know better at the time, nigger

You own a literal niggermobile and you're calling someone else a nigger? Kill yourself

calm down tyrone
it's since been replaced, it's just sitting atm

>$3.50

for real though, if you want it gone in a week put it up for like $300

I'm probably just going to aim for $500 to be honest

You didn't even read the fucking thread did you?

?

don't be rude

OP any running car is worth at the very least 1k. I live in southern california so I don't know what nigger infested michigan is like.

Thanks for the heads up.

False

Truth.

Any running car lower than $900 is bound to have something seriously wrong with it.

>Any running car lower than $900 is bound to have something seriously wrong with it.
Such as? Like I said in the OP, it needs at least $800 in repairs (lower control arm)
I find it hard to believe that someone would pay 1k for this shitbox but I'd be happy to take their money