I had a small crash in my miata the other morning, and besides the bumper being a bit busted...

I had a small crash in my miata the other morning, and besides the bumper being a bit busted, the back of the car sort of vibrates lightly. I've had a front and rear alignment, and this is the only bad thing I can really notice.

Are the lower control arm bushes on the left completely dead? some on the upper control arm are similar too. The one on the right seem fine.

yeah bushes are fucked

replacement tiem

Just replace them, when you pull it apart you'll know if it's hooped.

Are those...

>drum brakes?

Fuck, I don't want to though. I got more important things to spend my money on. The actual arms look fine, what's the chance of them being damaged?

What's the cheapest way to buy bushes? OEM or poly bushes? Going to do the whole rear I guess.

Nah, it's just like a head shield or something behind the discs

Those are dust shields you stupid fucking no wrenching faggot.

You're a gay with a fag car, sorry your bf rear ended you

replace oem bushes unless you want to go poly on both sides left and right obviously

It's totalled bud

>says the Miata fanboi

Lol OK faggot, sorry if I'm not familiar with Miatas. I'm not into traps, so I'm sure there's another area you've got me beat.

Thanks for your concern :*

I'd be doing both left and right.

if i was you i'd go oem, i did and poly can be a little harsh on bad roads

I've never driven a miat in my fucking life you fat fucking loser.
All cars with disc brakes have dust shields.

And they look remarkably similar from behind if they're drum brakes, hence my question to the OP if Miatas had drum brakes in the rear.

Calm down you little faggot, I promise I've done more on my trucks than your entire genetic lineage has on cars.

do NOT do poly bushings
they are not for regular use, they are not for street use

they need to be re-greased twice a year and they need to be replaced every 2 years, they NEED to be replaced, they will start to crumble away before your very eyes

if you don't own a press then you will need someone with a press to press out and in the new bushings, you need a press, you will have a very bad time trying to hammer and vise them yourself, or just get new arms with bushings already pressed in them if you insist on DIY'ing it all

and as always with any suspension changes you will need to get an alignment done

but mostly, do not go with poly bushings, if you have to ask then you have no use for them

Relax pal your trucks are easy to work on compared to tiny jap shit

Worth buying a basic hammer/pneumatic press for this kind of work alone. You can get a basic HF/Princess Auto one for like $200.00.

Also works well for making your own artillery shells, when the day comes.

>implying my trucks aren't jap shit

I'm still not excusing the over-reaction. I want an apology, my feelings have been deeply hurt.

Lol ye o k m8.
My father and his brothers were actual petrol heads.
And I can tell you don't know shit about cars if you think those dust shields look like drum brakes.

>petrol heads.

confirmed for know-nothing eurofaggot

opinion placed directly into the trash

>$200 press
n-no thanks

Drum brakes have a heat shield as well you fucking mong. Don't talk about things you don't know about.

what the worst that could happen nigga

just wear some goggles

Just buy a 2' piece of all-thread, washers, and a couple nuts. Bam. $6

Oh and to get the old ones out just burn them with a propane torch. Once they catch it will mushroom up and practically fall out

Cheers, I'll go OEM then, that's some real good advice