This is the interior of a Ford Explorer "Platinum Edition" that costs 54,000 cheeseburgers

This is the interior of a Ford Explorer "Platinum Edition" that costs 54,000 cheeseburgers...

114 years of making shitty cars.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/autos/ford/explorer/2017/photos-360-interior/sd-BBtJYIm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All I see is a dash that can be repaired more easily when soccer mom 144,825,963 wrecks it and cracks the dash

Do you magically expect the dash fit and finish to improve when they jack up the price with options? The QC of a car is usually the QC of the base model, short of limited-run performance specials of sports cars and the like. Something like that really wouldn't bother me to begin with either.

You are too OCD for a Ford

This.

At 35k its not a bad interior, when you option out most average cars the interiors don't hold up to the price you end up with.

You should really diversify your shitposts OP. I have you labeled as "American panel gap autist" because you post so many of these.

my 20 year old shitbox is better then that

Also it's a fucking door gap for fuck's sake.

autism, and I think fords are shit

yes. it's a reasonable expectation when consumers are paying close to $60K after-tax for a car.

Why the fuck do people pay so much for fords? I always hear about people loading up fucking escapes to $50k and F150's to $70k.

Meanwhile as mongs buy Teslas for 6 figures with worse panel gap

msn.com/en-us/autos/ford/explorer/2017/photos-360-interior/sd-BBtJYIm

God its even worse than that pic makes it look.

rest of the dash is horrid

M8. The car is, at it's core, the base car. They can't change how the door fits between the two trims. The fancy trims just have leather, bigger engines, etc.

Oh nooooo, it's not aligned with the dash. it's the end of the world as we know it.

seriously, as if the average buyer is autistic enough to even give a shit.

i just rented an explorer. It was ok. though I found the power fold third row annoying.

Which app are you using?

Id prob take the 54,000 mcdonalds hamburgers tho. Those 1 dollar ones are pretty damn good. Get one of those and a small fry and you got a nice lunch.

Doug demuro posting.

>THIS CAR SUCKS BECAUSE THE LINE ON THE TRIM IS OFF BY 1MM

It looks to be at least a full centimeter off

>tfw bong is pissed off because the UK makes no good cars under $85k so he rips on the US brand's car that is far superior to anything similarly priced in his country
Either this or low-quality bait

It's a fucking door m8, the gap is where the door opens.

>ITT: buttblasted Ford fangirls

If the same thing happened on a car from another brand - hold me - the world would've ended, but when it's a Ford then:

>IZ ONLY A MUHLLIMETER!!1one!1!
>you're autistic
>it's not a luxury car m8!
>it's only a door gap senpai, lmao
>who gives a shit about a door?

You are one of the worst kinds of posters on this site and I wish you genuine ill will.

here's a $88K caddy
Geezers and niggers thought it is normal.

>2017
>light switch is a knob in a corner of a dashboard
seriously what the fuck?

They copied Germans, who have it for many years. They thought it is an good idea.

desu I prefer a bigger stylish knob at that place over even more fuckery behind your steering wheel

>this confuses american

Wew lad, you really showed me didn't you?

Ford has done that for a while.
Not even hard, just annoying. One stalk is best. Maybe two. Not 5 with 3 controls each.

Have you not see the panel gaps on the 2005 Ford GT? It's part of the experience when owning a Ford

This is the same spot on a car memed for not being well made.

Its base price is 40k and pic related is from a 51k car.

What is annoying in rotating lever to turn on the lights? Or rotating other lever to activate rear wiper and sprinkler?

They don't bother making it flush and instead just hide it

Some would argue stalk controls are fiddlier than knobs. I just prefer the knob twisting direction I guess.
I fail to see a difference.

The stalks are already crowded.

It's a part from my car but I guess you know better. I must be dumb to find it comfy as fuck. And this annoyinng practical shelf in a place where there's no a e s t h e t i c a l knob should really trigger me.

>I like unintuitive controls simply because its all I know!
Okay? You're not making a point at all, you're just being an idiot.

Holy Christ you fucking regards. Stop. It's subjective preference when it comes to aux controls locations.

>one of two leading industry standards
>unintuitive
You hadn't seen a lot of cars, did you?