I just got my driving license and i've been driving my dad's shitwagon that he bought brand new in 2012 its a skoda...

i just got my driving license and i've been driving my dad's shitwagon that he bought brand new in 2012 its a skoda octavia 2 1.4 PETROL 80HP
ITS SLOW AS FUCKING SHIT
I CANT EVEN DO 100KM/H IN LIKE LESS THAN 15 SECONDS JESUS CHRIST ITS LIKE IM DRIVING A TRUCK
ITS LIKE A LANDBOAT HOLY SHIT IM SO MAD
HOW DO I MAKE IT FASTER
pic related my car

You just got your license
Calm your tits down

i CANT
THIS THING
IS PURE
SHIT

If you're that bad at self control you will be dangerous and don't deserve a fast car.
Calm your tits.

Then buy yourself a faster car nigger.

Fuck your generation is cancerous.
Stop driving your dads car and buy your own car if you fucking hate it so much, be grateful that he lets you drive it at all.

you're an adult male. buy your own car or ride a bus you manchild.

This. Also unless you have the money for a turbo kit I'm afraid there's not much you can do for acceleration. An intake might help but I doubt it for such a small engine. For handling you can get some coilovers or some alloy wheels (if the car has steel wheels).

Lol, you cant complain about your dads car, it'll make you look like a fag

>HOW DO I MAKE IT FASTER
You don't. It's not yours.
When you have your own car you can throw as much money at it as you want.

Is this just trolling and we are taking the bait?

I'm currently driving a 1.2 Dacia Logan, stop complaining and learn to drive before you get anything faster.

this You will die in a car crash anyway, so do it with a non desirable car and leave the good ones for us

least you have a car, motherfucker. try commuting in fucking metro.

man i wish i had a license but its like 800 bucks

Here's what you do.
1. Stop whining
2. Git gud with a slow car.

>literally babby's first car
>switched directly from need5speed to driving the real thing
>can't stop whining about real life physics

Pottery

Hello, fellow slow driver. I only have 59hp.

If it's an auto, you're fucked. If it's a manual, you now have the luxury of being able to redline through two gears and not break any laws. Enjoy.

Also this thing is advertised at 14s, I'm pretty sure I could get 13 out of it. I don't think your car is that much fatter.

>I don't think your car is that much fatter.

His weighs 1200lbs more and only has 21 more HP to balance that out

Its probably pretty fucking slow tbqhfam

>Have xboxhueg Truck with no horsepower
>0-100km/h in like 8 seconds cuz big V8 with torkz
>It's my first car and I've owned her for 3 years
I pity the Yuro. It was cheap as fuck too.

>1200lbs

Oh fug I didn't see the picture properly, I thought it was my cars big brother. I take it back, he's fucked regardless. That's the slowest "normal" car I've ever heard of, christ.

I could grab an old Civic Type R for a few grand here, but I'd pay more for a years insurance. It's not worth it to get cool cars when you're a new driver, unlike the US.

EXACTLY YOU FUCKNUTS
YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND MY PAIN
ITS NOT THAT IM A FUCKING RETARD THAT DRIVES LIKE A LUNATIC
CAUSE I DRIVE LIKE A GRANNY BUT
BUT THIS THING IS ON A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL
THIS FUCKING CAR

Its more fun to drive slow car fast than fast car slow.

Also OP is a gigantic cock guzzling faggot. Just the way he writes makes me wanna reach through the screen, poke his eyes out and suffocate him with sawdust.

10/10 for bait thread tho.

Fucking this.

> i've been driving my dad's shitwagon
OP's dad needs to slap his shit and get him a 20 year old lada.

It has four wheels, it moves forward and you aren't paying for it. Stop being entitled. In fact, that car looks much more spacious and luxurious than most people's first cars. You should be happy you little shit.

Stop being a faggot and learn to get the power out of it first. My car has 88hp from a 1.3, i love wringing it out and finding perfect spots to shift. Except if its an auto, then you should probably hang yourself.

fpbp

OP is gonna fuckin die

holy shit you're autistic

80 hp is fine for a first car. calm your tits.

Your dad is being nice enough as it is allowing you to drive HIS car. Either buy a car, beg him to buy you one(you're a pussy) or shut the fuck up.

that car is faster than what a dumbfuck like you should ever do on a public road

Chill. My first car was a 2003 automatic Pontiac vibe AWD with a slipping trans. 0-60 took about 20-25s.

when i got my license a friend borrowed me a beat up 45 hp nissan micra from the early 90s

we went drifting on a snowy parking lot

then i bought a cheap ass 60 hp vw polo to learn how to drive but i was still reckless with it cause i was young and dumb

upgraded to a golf iv with 105 ps to an audi s5 2008

now im driving a 17’ c63s daily and i have a relatively beat up 996 in the garage that im golng to fix over the winter

you are in it for the long haul kiddo so stop complaining and LEARN HOW TO DRIVE

lol sad... im 16 and im driiving a 335 HP AUDI A6 get rich skid.

>a friend borrowed me

Skodas are the absolutely normie car in Europe. If you don't give a shit about cars you drive a Skoda, if you are a normal pleb you drive a VW and if you are a total 30k millionaire you drive an Audi.

ye he had this shitbox and got a new car so he borrowed me that nissan cause i had no car at the time

He LENT it to you, you absolute goon.

fuck off grammar fag . english aint even ma first languessh

Yo add a turbo

Hey up! owner. How do you likes your up? I am considering the GTI when it comes out, it’s a runner up to the Renault Twingo GT which is decently priced. I don’t know which one to go for.

how the fuck is picrelated brand new in 2012. It looks like a 2001 car

It's a Skoda.

It's a lovely car, it's just slow. The GTI should be fine, my only issue with that is that they ruined the front styling.

I much prefer the aesthetic of the new twingo, slow or not don’t really care, it will be my first car and it’s one of the best choices I have on my price range which is 15k and under, the i10 is also on my list, I don’t like the C3 or the new Peugeot’s

If you're gonna whine like a fucking child you really don't deserve a nice car. You have a car to drive which is more than what I had when I got my license. If you want something better, grow the fuck up and get a job.