Why does nobody ever discuss the gt2rs? It's probably the best track car ever made...

Why does nobody ever discuss the gt2rs? It's probably the best track car ever made. It even considerably spanks the 918 around the 'ring

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ffYokJgg5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's there to discuss? It shattered the Nurburgring production car lap record, all of them were sold out before the car even went into production and nobody on here could afford one anyway.

fpbp

Fpbp

Nobody doubts Porsches greatness. However Veeky Forums is middle class not rich

And not a single fucking one of them will be used as a track weapon. They'll all be stuck in some rich cunt's garage.

>middle class rich

Thes are a bit out of reach for middle class incomes

Friend of my family has a GT3RS that most definitely gets used in anger.

>what is reading comprehension
No wonder you're poor

I do, all the time. Porsche wins every time they release a car but this is fucking god tier

>It even considerably spanks the 918 around the 'ring
not a difficult task by any means, but ok

That's what I meant to say. You won't get good discussion of cars over $100,000 here because literally none of us can afford them. Most of us talk about cars that can be tracked on our budgets, boxster, Miata, FiST, 135i, etc.

McLaren P1 LM is faster.

and how much more expensive?

lol

Why does a huge 6.2L supercharged V8 produce significantly less HP than a flat 6?

Because reasons.

german > amerifat

and its more fuel effiecent too!!!!

Speak for yourself retard.

I was pointing out that my friend has a GT3RS, not the car OP is talking about which I am well aware is a different model, and takes it to tracks. In future I'll keep nuance out of my posts because apparently it can't penetrate your autism field.

Dont even respond to shitters who post fastestlaps garbage. Engine power varies due to an insane number of variables.

the biggest variable is that the GT2RS uses turbochargers as opposed to an S/C so they can afford to pull out more power without stepping over the emissions boundaries

>calls someone else a retard
>cannot into implications
>uses term autism field
I was talking about you misquoting the other user who said Veeky Forums is middle class, not rich.

>Why does nobody ever discuss the gt2rs?
Because Porsche doesn't want people to know that the every supercar they make gets stomped by the next GT2. It happened the 918, it happened to the Carrera GT before that, and the 959 before that.

You also had to own a 918 for at least a year and be part of Porsche VIP to even be considered for one

Porsche never told any buyer how many they are going to make to prevent flipping

Some will still go “used“ aka 10 miles on it for 1M+ easily.

Its a shame.

because the GT3 (a MR one soon probably) exist and is good enough for any aspiring cock.

seriously, why weren't they mass produced? They'd sell like hot cakes

>middle class, not rich

No, we're single white males who would be firmly lower class if we had wives and children. The fake middle class.

>mfw people still ask me when i'm "gunna grow up and find yerself a girl"
>wouldn't be able to give children a good education free of propaganda (or with my choice of propaganda), good food, good clothing, and good healthcare
>while also keeping the freeloading baby factory healthy
>^because if she were anything but, my children wouldn't have much of a mother and would spend too much time in daycare
>^and this is all because i won't be making anywhere near six figures until i'm 30

Sorry for not raising the next generation of school shooters with artificially depressed IQ scores and generally underutilized minds and bodies, gramps.

because porsche doesn't want boyracers in the best of their best, because then why even bother putting that much effort into them?

if you want to go fast get an ariel atom or a sportbike, something made for you, by people that care about (you)
>but i'm american, the safety nazis say i can't drive a gokart because an unbelted female under 5'2" and 110lbs would fly out of the seat during an emergency stop
literbike then

GT1 when?

Wrong, the production is planned to be about 2500 cars.

>give 9ff few tons of beer
>they build another madmanmobile

lol first numbers were 250

>1400hp
>437 km/h
>everyone in a 5 mile radius goes deaf when the turbos spool
>based loosely on the old 997, not the 991
Still waiting for a 991-based GT9

This gt2 is not like other special editions, at the beginning porsche didn't even want to announce how many they would build.

Anyways, we all know that the next turbo s 911 will be faster so whatever...

thats exactly what i said in my post

porsche deliberately didnt announce how many they build to prevent flipping

Still every B-list youtuber has has a preorder.

we should start funding them by sending them some beer

who? only know of salomondrin cause he held the spyder for a year until he sold it for a hefty profit. Hes a cancer flipper idk why Porsche gave him a pre order.

how drunk are they kek

youtube.com/watch?v=-ffYokJgg5s
top kek

>no DCT
>NO TRACTION CONTROL
Fucking hell.

basically kraut meme magic deathtrap
id sell my ass for it

i have non homo mancrush on smokey and id love him driving it on wangan lol

KRAUTMEMED.COM