/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: Sadayo Saturday Continues

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

I love Ann!

She's mine /pg/

robot is forever!!

Waifufags, get your torches and pitchforks

die /pg/

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Claiming this delicate, daring, dutiful, dreamy, delightful demoiselle.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Sae pls

He's mine /pg/

Less than three.

Ann!!

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Saturday still ruined.
Death to Kawakamifags already!

Fuck off retard

>characters that only look good in fanart

>ideal male body
>looks like a girl
Right

Die For Me!

pony tail neet?

all of the girls

Not disputing he looks girly, but Goro's probably pretty well-built since he goes cycling and bouldering.

Pigtail neet.

>tfw no Sae Saturday

Not true.

Shhh. Neet is sleeping.

it's absolutely true you dumb annfag

Sunday is Sae's day. Cheer up.

best girl

>probably
Reminder, Joker and Ryuji both work out and are still twinky as fuck in game. Goro would be the same.

Isn't this the same artist that drew her topless spanking makoto

Ponytails turn me on

no

sleep tight neet

That's not true at all, Kawakami is a dog in game while all the other girls are fine.

Abuse Futaba !!
Destroy all her electronics !!

It would be Haru doing the spanking if Wodsum drew it.

I want to know how they look so twinky just as if they were Yusuke. Then again Yusuke probably walks around to look for art inspirations so maybe that's not a very good comparison.

Goro X Kawakami

H E E
O

Goro is for old men, not old hags.

She's the only one who can heal him

New OTP on the way!

Because Anime.

If a Veeky Forums male character is under the age of 18, they will be twinky. When he hits 18, he's a twunk. At 20, it's an overnight transition to bara.

I mean I could believe it. Shido is just evil for the sake of being evil. The whole suicide note thing with Futaba solidifies that.

Selling off your own son to your pals for political connections? Shido wouldn't flinch if he was given the offer. It's not like Akechi could say no.

When Shido finds out Akechi failed to kill Joker, he says he 'probably ran away because he failed'. Meaning failure is not a option for Akechi because he knows something bad will happen to him.

What if they just end up bitching at each other and somehow that qualifies as a rank up?

That's dumb

great filename

how can this be true if femc isn't canon

girl, not Persona

P5 takes place four years after P4, Sae is likely older than SEES

Because my headcanon says so!

Thank you!

Buttmad Akira Kurosu-fag detected.

>2009
>3rd year high school
>2004
>42 year old Chief Inspector

They should be the same age, + or - a year.

You just don't understand how AU works

Which means you have functioning brain cells, so good on you.

I NEED SUSHI!

you dare deny that Cybele isn't best girl?!?!

>Because my headcanon says so!
No, please, I know you're joking but people will take you seriously and hate FeMCfags.

FeMC isn't canon and even if she was canon she'd be fucking dead anyway

do not eat the NEET

Don't tell me how not to believe!

What do you think it would happen if Sae knew Ahihiko?
Ahihiko is pretty autistic with girls and Sae, well, you know Sae

>taking it seriously

>hairpin

>Caring about FEMC

I disagree.

How many of these has this guy done what the hell.
Also
>hairpin

I want to eat Futaba! Mostly for an appetizer. And then I could go for some stuffed Naoto.

meh, akihiko would probably be fine if they kept it professional
it's not like he dumps his spaghetti every time he talks to, say, mitsuru

Hey dude you're doing god's work, I did some editing to your Makoto because the long and light brown hair were bothering me I hope you don't mind

Yes.

Looks like shit, indeed.

Feed NEET.

A lot of them. Also that was the joke in the file name.

Yeah, a lot of people think that scene doesn't show enough that Goro would rather not kill Joker but consider how it's fucked up in itself that this is likely the first time he killed someone in the real world and how this is actually what saved Joker, because if the killer had been anyone but Goro the ruse would have failed.

It's also worth considering Shido suspected Goro was his son but he wasn't fully certain, I don't know what's worse between "Shido would use a child who's his son" or "Shido would use a child who's not his son", that and just look at how he describes Leblanc as a place where he can let down his mask and he apologizes for being a bother. It's just terrible how the way he acts away from the public spells out a grim picture and he knows no one gives a damn.

Rise is confirmed to be what, 20 in Persona 5?
She's sixteen in P4.

That's four years later, and P4A is one year after P4, even if you don't count that....SEES is probably in their very early twenties.

Sae is older than even P3 with the most generous of estimates

Akihiko and Mitsuru are 26.

>P5 Ishtar
unf

the SEES third years are like 26 by P5

Thanks man, I saw your edit and the Queen one too, they look great. Again I gave up on the hairband color cause it just never wanted to set right. Also Idk if ur the same user as and but go right on ahead

good taste my friend
she's my main healing persona in persona 5
unf

nice anatomy

They were 20 in P4A, if it's 4 years later they'd be 24-25

>Implying Sae would want to keep it professional
nigga she's desperate

Now to see how Mishima plays this one

Akihiko and Mitsuru were born in 1991. They are 25. Mitsuru is caking it up.

P4A is a month after P4

They have official dates of birth you dumb fuck just look it up. They're both either 26 or turning 26 this year.

what is wrong with her back

SHIT TASTE desu

Obligatory Makoto post

If Chihiro was a first year (15-16) in P3, and she's a third year in P4 (17-18), Mitsuru and Akihiko are 20 by P4.

Rise is 16 in P4, and 20 in P5....so how would that make them 26?

You fucking idiot, It's 4 years after 4, they'd be 24 at the start and 25 by the end you moron.

Art of Ishtar Ann when?