Some guy walks up to your car at a gas station

>some guy walks up to your car at a gas station
>opens your door and starts talking shit to you because he thinks you cut in line

What would you do Veeky Forums? This is the first time something like this has happened to me. I just asked him where his car is and told him that the queue for this pump starts here. He looked like a proper psycho type though so I just backed away. I feel like such a bitch. What could I have done? I'm not very strong or carry any weapons with me.

As soon as he opened my door I would have shot him. I don’t know if he has a weapon or if he was trying to kill me. Any jackass that does that deserves some lead. Next time though, if you see a guy coming up to your door, lock and make sure the windows are up. If he gets violent, either get out ASAP or run him over if he’s in your way. Unless you’re in the UK or other cucked countries, you’ll be legally covered (maybe in trouble in california).

Id have at least pulled my knife on him and told him to fuck off.

Alright, thank you anons! I'll know what to do from now on.

Try stabbing and shooting them with your knife gun for good measure next time

>hey buddy you left your wallet on the [Bang]

Oh yeah, definitely. I need me one of those. But seriously. This was in Poland and we have EU-tier firearm laws so guns are out of the question. I've been thinking pepper spray or the likes instead.

just do your things and go
worst case scenario he beats you a little and you still get to sue his ass

I mean, it would work in the US maybe but this is not America. A friend of my dad's got beat up in a road rage, then went straight to the police with evidence and everything and still had to battle the other guy in court for TWO years and it didn't even go anywhere so the case was closed. Such is life here.

hum Sad ! is all i can think to say
looks like the only thing you do is playing it cool or get fit enough so they think twice about it

You say you feel like a bitch but honestly, you made the right call. You deescalated the situation and walked away with your car and body intact. That's the most important thing. Pride's useless if you're dead.

Yeah, I always walk right in to people's homes to return things they lost.

In a country like that, what is stopping you from just beating the living daylights out of him with a baseball bat or a crew of people?

How did my wallet get out there? Did I throw my wallet out the window or something?

i just lock my doors and roll down the window 2 inches to see what they want, if they still keep running their mouth i just fuck off and go somewhere else

i know everyone from the USA here will just say pull a gun or whatever but enough years in law enforcement has taught me to de-escalate and avoid situations before they get worse

Nothing to be honest. This is why having friends who also happen to own baseball bats could be a little more important here than in some more civilised country.

Nice. I’d do the same, but have my gun drawn near the door just Incase he pulled his. This is in Poland though, so he’d be fucked if he did anything to him other than apologize.

Aw thanks. This really made me feel a lot better about it.

>I'm not very strong or carry any weapons with me.
so start lifting and/or buy a deck knife

i'm canadian, i'd probably apologize multiple times.

>Be me
>Be me being me getting gas being me
>Pull up to the pump at the same time someone else is coming head on at me to use same said pump
>I get there before he does, so he has to back up and use the pump he just passed
>Entire time pumping my gas he is glaring at me
>Pump my gas and reverse out to park
>Head into gas station for an ice cold beverage
>Come out to see fagmo keying my car
>Chuck my drink at him from 10 yards out
>Hits him square in the head and knocks him out cold
>Call cops while I sit on him so he doesn't run away when he wake up
>Cops arrive to him squirming underneath me while I sip on my drink
>Tell them of the predicament
>They restrain him while another cop that was with him goes into the gas station to ask about any tapes
>Sees the tape, and arrests the guy on vandalism charges
>I give my information the officers, and wave to the guy as he's glaring at me, half crying, from the back of the squad car
Turns out he had a history of acting out like that. He had to pay for a whole new driver's side door out of pocket.

shouldve gone for entire car respray.

but still why are people fucking retarded
>O HEY THERES A HUGE FUCKING LINE AT GAS STATION
> SHOULD I GO AND FIND ANOTHER GAS STATION FROM THE BILLIONS OF GAS STATIONS THAT ACCOUNT FOR EVERY SINGLE BUILDING IN THE CITY
>NO IM GOING TO BE A RETARDED NORMIE

>Chuck my drink at him from 10 yards out
>>Hits him square in the head and knocks him out cold
Noice

i always carry a ccw, so probably start filling up, then brandish my gun and gtfo before the cops arrive.

Only a dickhead would shoot someone just because they are mad, usually all you need to do is point it at him and he will shut up and go back to his car. But a real man would get out of his car and fist fight.

They guy might be having a bad day, maybe he has a family.

Only an asshole gets killed over a car

>But a real man would get out of his car and fist fight.
Yeah nah, that’s retarded. The guy could be full on schizo and just stab you with a knife.

Call the police and report him and his plate. The best way to deal with people like this is by tattle-taling
>putting up cable tray on site
>put my ladder near some pipes or some shit to start drilling
>meth head scaffolder flips his shit at me
>starts kicking my ladder and trying to kick me
>just say “relaaaax” and move my shit away
>complete another section, come back and do it later when he’s gone
>report him to the site office
>he gets banned from site then fired
>some people should just stay on the dole

I will never nark on someone committing a victimless crime, but there is no point and risking an “honourable” physical altercation with someone who has no shame and maybe a knife

I always keep my doors locked and only roll my windows down for mates or po-po

>get out of car to initiate a fistfight some stranger who opened your door and has the look of a psycho
>get stabbed and bleed to death

Good idea

I apologize and say that I probably didn't see him. If he continues searching trouble shoot him?

If they storm up to my door and yank it open, they are getting shot.

>Their actions are far outside the norm or what is considered socially acceptable
>They are aggressively violating my personal space
>They have an angry disposition and seem to not be thinking rationally

I have every god damned right to assume they are about to assault me to the point of causing permanent injuries or death.

This is a very good point.

>a real man would blah blah blah blah im a neckbeard
>maybe he has a family
Well maybe the shithead should be thinking about his family instead of starting shit with random strangers over something as basic and trivial as a "gas station queue". Guy like that will end up dead with an attitude like that, try opening some strangers car door down in the deep south or in downtown New York City and see how well that plays out for you.

Why does it have to be baseball bats?

There is no baseball in my country and it is legal to carry machetes and axes around town so why the fuck does it always have to be a baseball bat?

>a real man would blah blah blah blah im a neckbeard
as opposed to the neckbeard who proposes to shoot people on the spot because he shits himself at first sign of a confrontation?

Well yeah it doesn't have to be a baseball bat. It's just a generic stand-in word for some kind of melee weapon.

>As soon as he opened my door I would have shot him.

Peper spray hurts like a mother fucker. If you can get some go for it

similar situation on my motorcycle

I was lane splitting, which is legal here, but this guy in a big white BMW in the lane facing me was not having it, and actually tried to run me off 'his' side of the road, so he was actually trying to run me over. Forced me to take evasive action and stop.

At the time I was just too shocked and speechless to do anything, but looking back on it I should have held the horn right down and smashed his mirror for good measure. Then if he wants a sight, I will fucking kill him with my steel knuckle bike glove guards, or call the police on him, because I know what I saw. He tried to run me over.

Start lifting and kickboxing

Depends, if people line up behind a pump from both directions things get confusing but really as long as your driving into a pump on the same side of your gas cap your next. I wouldn't wait for someone to drive around the station to align themselves.
If it was an honest mistake and he was right then apologize and let him go next. In this case opening your door is touching your personal property and quasi legal. Here should have knocked on the window if anything but is probably a psycho.

However if someone touched my shitbox without permission and yelled at me for something so trivial I'd tell them to get away and stop touching my car politely. If he responded in an aggressive manner or got physical, I'd make one demand he back away and any further aggression would result in a Phillips screwdriver in his neck. I keep one in the drivers door for such a situation.

Who goes to a gas station with a line in it?

Barring non-emergency situations like ahurricane 10 ft off the coast there will always be another gas station within a minute or two of wherever you are.

Shoot him, what he is doing is now considered assault and is an easy self defense case.

Same with a stun gun. They are cheap and you wouldn’t have to say anything or worry about killing him. Just let him have it.

>Guy like that will end up dead with an attitude like that
This. That kind of “bull in a china shop” attitude will bite you in the ass. He is going to cross paths with another psycho like that...

Where I live you would have been within your rights to shoot him dead even before he opened your door.

You are sitting in your car and are thinking about using pepper spray? You would probably hurt yourself more than him. Can you use tasers there?

Immediately beat the shit of himon.

You don't open the front door to someones house and walk in without permission, you sure don't open to someones car for the same reason.

If you're American and you don't OC/CC a gun, you don't deserve to retain your citizenship.

Maybe an easy to swing golf club then like a pitching wedge. Saying baseball bat just means a generic club like weapon. You want sports equipment so if your car ever gets searched for some other reason you just have some regular thing behind the front seat and not a barbed wire covered axe. A machete is a bad choice and the axe can get hung up when you try to pull it out.
>lets out your war cry while whipping out your axe and it snags the seat belt and yanks you off of you feet

And who the fuck leaves their car doors unlocked when they're IN the car? You unlock that shit right when you're ready to get out, and then lock it once you're out. Too many thieves hang around gas stations looking for unlocked vehicles to grab shit out of.

If somehow they pulled on my door and opened it, they'd be catching a fucking 30mm combination wrench to the side of their head.

ITT: Internet tough guys and r/IAmVeryBadass posts

>avoid conflict at all possible
>dont let your ego get the best of you
>use force if you have to

Confirmed for living in faggot pussy state with no castle doctrine/stand your ground laws.

Merely looking at me is a violation of the NAP and therefore deserving of lethal force.

I have a $5 harbor fright machete. Its cheap and i use it when i go hiking

look, fuckstick, your car door being opened by a pissed off stranger isn't the first sign of a confrontation. it is the last step in a lot of scenarios before you get shot, stabbed or you get carjacked.

how the fuck do you cut in line at a gas station?

Im not bad ass at all actually im a sopping wet pussy that wants me and my wifes son to live. thats why i have a gun if any one angrily or agressivly opens my door im assuming the worst.

>I'm not strong and dont carry a weapon
It sounds like apologzing while backing down is your only option in any sort of confrontation m8

>CCW state

Stick my gun in his mouth that I keep to the right of my seat? Don't touch my shit you faggot, especially don't open my door in an apparently threatening manner. Makes you look like a dangerous unstable lunatic and is sure to make people fill immediately unsafe- which guess what, means they're going to defend themselves.

And shoot you in the fucking face.

>you did nothing to incite conflict
>You're blocked in front and rear- no escape
>You forgot to lock your doors and there's now an enraged moron in your face

What are you going to do? You're stuck and at just about every disadvantage.

look at it this way, for him to feel compelled to do that his life is probably shit anyways

you might feel like a bitch, but have some solace in the fact that he probably got screwed somewhere in life and will probably continue to fuck himself out of the life he truly wants

I'll call the cops, I'm not risking getting anything on my record over some fuckstick.
He probably thought the ugly little miata owner was a bitch and not 250lbs, 6'2".

Must feel bad living in shithole.