youtube.com/watch?v=VNacvrp1fRA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NSX_(first_generation)#Motorsport
youtube.com/watch?v=4td76aqOsnw
youtube.com/watch?v=fg-oiuU0Nzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>acura

yawn, get a fucking honda. LHD a shit.

The owner sounds like a complete retard that tries to be deep.

>speedhunters
>petrolicious
I bet you unironically go to jalopnik.

>that thumbnail
>for a car that is slower than a stock evo, rx7, supra, and wrx of the same year
embarassing, just like the car. Tryhard as fuck. No reason for this car to cost as much as it does. Everyone knows its because of the poseur Italian styling. For the price, its not sporty by any means.
It also doesnt have the racing heritage or prestige to warrant the tag. Why drop the money on a honda when you can get a porche?

>doesn't have the racing heritage
:thinking:

The few japcrap competitions this was put in is nothing compared to what porsche has put out consistently.
Its like using the 727b as an example of the rx7 having sports racing heritage.

english is obviously his second language, he seems genuinely passionate about his machine.

i love petrolicious

great car art

this must be one of the more modern cars they filmed

>privilege of owning Japan's first truly mass produced supercar (2000GT doesn't count)
>looks great
>faster and cheaper than a 348 despite being 100x more reliable
I don't see you REEing about the 348 that is uglier than this
Plenty of cars don't stack up when you compare them to a Porsche, but cars are sometimes more than just raw performance. I wouldn't think twice about dropping 50k on a 356 despite it putting out 80horsepower

>the NSX made 3 appearances in the 24 Hours of LeMans
>also in the SCCA World challenge in '02
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NSX_(first_generation)#Motorsport
>the few japcrap competitions
hmmm

>trying to reason with a bunch of Veeky Forumstists that literally hate everything

good luck user lol

Dont try to reason with a bench racer

you're a moron.

>yfw the americunts, americunted the shit out of the new nsx and it looks like a bag of shit
>yfw all those japanese designers and engineers commit seppuku because americunts shat on one of their gods

makes me sad, imagine what it could have been, had fat americunts not got their hands on it.

i hope whoever made that decision is dead or dies a painful slow death.

>3 appearances
> placed 14th, 16th and 18th

This is not heritage to be proud of. NSX is not worth more than a 92 RX7 or EVO. Anyone that buys it is wasting their money to have a flashy normie car, not a true enthusiast vehicle.

just stop and go back to your automatic camry pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=4td76aqOsnw

still prefer this.

youtube.com/watch?v=fg-oiuU0Nzc
This one is the best NSX video I've ever seen imo

>makes me sad, imagine what it could have been
yea, an even slower naturally aspirated shitbox that would be slower than naturally aspirated camaros and get worse fuel economy than the current NSX whilst being less comfortable because they would have to sacrifice ride comfort to make up for what would be a loss in AWD traction for harder suspension. basically a Lotus Evora with a Honda badge.

i'm trilled to imagine.

that was good. ty

RX7 prices stay down because of how anyone who isn't a rotary autist is scared of the engine and its maintenance. If it ran a standard V6 / V8 it would be very close in price to the NSX.
The Evo is an amazing car but it's not a looker. Not saying it's ugly but it's a very plain looking car.

And I don't know why it's so difficult for you to understand what underpins a car's market worth - not just performance, but a variety of other factors including the circumstances of its inception / its looks etc. A car that was designed in part by Pininfarina, that was tweaked by the feedback of the late and great Ayrton Senna (just months before his death), that was Japan's and Honda's first supercar, that could go toe to toe with the Ferraris of its day, that looks gorgeous by any metric...
It's obvious that a car like this will be worth a lot, even if it's performance is nothing to boast about today.

>RX7 prices stay down because of how anyone who isn't a rotary autist is scared of the engine and its maintenance
I am so thankful for this, lel

This

>Petrolicious
It's always some out of touch hipster daddy's money dude who they use to build up a story.

I enjoyed that user

this. the videos are good but god damn i hate every single one of the owners.

>Lotus Evora with a Honda badge

I fail to see the problem

Have you seen the one about the C3 Corvette in Iceland? That owner is awesome, I really like watching that video, warms my cold dead heart every time