What's stopping you from driving flat out everywhere you go Veeky Forums?

What's stopping you from driving flat out everywhere you go Veeky Forums?

youtu.be/ebN2UaiGLV0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpAzXqIcWzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't be that fast and i will consume a lot more gaz

My gas tank empties out like a siphon when the turbo is spooled up, and doing 160 in city traffic on the interstate isn't very neighborly.

That's cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpAzXqIcWzc

>not owning a fast car
>caring about gas mileage

is this loss ?

>>>/Facebook/

nothing

i drove so hard my engine blew

bad serpentine belt is squealing after 199k miles, gets louder at higher revs and im still waiting on my replacement with tensioners

>caring about your neighbours

You own the streets. If you let anyone tell you otherwise you've reached the maximum level of cuckoldry

Traffic

I always do

But thats cause I have 20 horsepower

If i drove flat out everywhere i went id be doing 200+km/h in most places.

Just buy a motorcycle and do it. Why be a cuck in traffic when you can go around it?

That wasn't even impressive. He's just endangering pedestrians for the last half of the video.

Look at me! I'm a middle aged man with a bald patch! DEEEERRRPPPPPP.
At least find a nice twisty, low traffic road. Way too many variables to do this safely.

what an awful video and awful driving

hows that even interesting? maybe i couldnt care less cause i live in germany and push it whenever i want

that video is pure cringe and the driver should kill himself

He died as a passenger in his friend's car doing this shit. It's poetic really

What the fuck do you drive?

Crossing double yellows and shoulder passing are pretty effective at getting around traffic desu

>he can only drive 30km/h in cities
>he has to wait for people to move over to let him by instead of just passing wherever he pleases

Hopefully you don't kill anyone else when you're trash road behavior gets you killed.

I've driven over 200km/h on surface streets a ton of times. The police won't even chase you because it would be too unsafe for them.

If someone turns in to me it'll be their fault for not yielding to traffic. I can die with a clean conscience

pretty much the laws of physics and how they do not favor economy hatchbacks going over 100km/h

Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our engines, especially since they're such a big displacements and all

Because the autobahns here have speedcameras and second recording cameras. So even if i manage to slip by they will watch the recordings and ill be punished harder than some pedo rapist.

tfw lived in same part of tbilisi
damn what a fucking madman

Can't outrun a radio.

>Can't outrun a radio.
Technicly indeed, but in reality you can outrun everything the police throws at you in a reasonably fast car and change the road constantly.
Just like that polish guy that averaged 145 km/h including stops from coast to coast in burgerland.
Total time was 31:04.

Kek

I thought Germans didn't really give a shit about speeding

>tfw lived in same part of tbilisi
i'm sorry to hear that

WOT all day erry day

kek fuck you

>such an attention whore he has to declare he's not ghost rider or some other dude
what a fucking nancy

Some sections have speed limits, usually in/near cities or in hilly areas where the highway gets steep and twisty.
Those are enforced by stationary cameras, which is indicated by pic related

even if i go wot i only get up to 110 mph downhill.
besides if id get caught i would lose my licence.

holy shit i love that video and all the moralfags in the comment section

>redlining in third
>50kph

t-thanks winter

Also, traffic, radio, roadblocks, spike strips, shit roads, low visibility, badgers, deer and moose.

I'm not a nigger

I think half of those things apply to the video m8

>implying niggers can drive a fraction as well as this guy

>getting caught
>ever

>t. Doug

Nothing. Not even the cops.

I need to see a Twingo escaping from the police in my lifetime