So this asshole that lives just down the street from me sits in his garage and revs his piece of shit Harley for half...

So this asshole that lives just down the street from me sits in his garage and revs his piece of shit Harley for half an hour to an hour for no fucking reason at all in his garage. He just sits there and revs a cold engine for no reason other than to be an asshole.

What should I do to his concrete driveway/house/small garden out front?

Needs to be quick in and out so I don't get caught.

Do not say file a complaint. My city does not do complaints after the fact, you need to call the non emergency number and hope #1 the police come, ever #2 if they do come that the guy doesn't just stop until they leave.

My city does have a noise ordnance literally saying any unnecessary noise (doesn't matter how loud) is a crime.

In case you don't already hate this prick he owns a pitbull so you know he's the kind of douche who thinks everyone is out to get him and his shelter dog will kill them if they come on his property.

Grow the Fuck up.

just pour tons of used motor oil on the driveway, that shit is a nightmare to get out

LS swap a Harley and one-up him.

ha that's fucking hilarious I have an oil change coming up too and some used ATF in some bottles.

If I do a little bit say every few weeks too, douche might not even suspect anything.

Rev your loud car or bike in front of his house at 3 am a few times.

If youndont have a fast and or loud car/bike that you are enthused about or anytbing related to this board then im going to have to ask why are you here?

I have a car that has a modestly loud exhaust for a shitbox (not ricer exhaust, just enough to sound kinda nice when I rev it) and a really really loud stereo too. Suppose I could do both.

Just get video of him doing this shit and send it to the police. Simple problems have simple solutions

>white people
truly stupid and incapable of solving issues with their heads

Grow up dickhead, he is warming the engine up so it doesnt die.
You would really hate me i have 5 bikes and i start all of them once a week and get them to running temp.

>sits in his garage and revs his piece of shit Harley for half an hour
why do people do this shit? i've seen more retards do this than i've seen harleys on the road

>bikelet telling others to grow up
keep your toys in the yard kid

>two bowlers
>1 alley
lol

>poorfag being envious of what others can afford
just live your miserable life and stop trying to make others as miserable as you are.

And you think they'd care? Trust me, they won't.

nobody is jealous of organ donors lol

>cant afford 1 bike never mind multiple bikes
>gets angry at those who can
So what is it that causes your autism if not envy?

>everyone is the same poster
lol keep sperging cuckold

>u poor?
everytime

Poo in loos drive bikes. LMAO

shit in his yard

>Do not say file a complaint.

Have you maybe asked him to stop first? or find out why he's doing it? assuming you have any reason whatsoever to be so angered other than getting your autism triggered by noises. If your sleeping to work night shifts or something just go talk to him one day and ask if he can stop or just wear earplugs.

It sounds like you haven't even spoken to him once.
Stop being a little baby and talk to your neighbors about all filing a complaint if it's really as big of a deal as you say it is, which I doubt.

And it's pretty ironic you're whining about 'unecessary noise' crimes while you're here venting your frustration planning on committing harmful crimes by damaging his property which will actually get investigated because they're real problems.

stop being a little bitch.

See
/thread

3am horn flybys work too

>bikelet
>calling other people immature

You are scum. Inb4 hurr muh cagers

Well they do say that 80% of harleys made are still on the road, which means like at least 20% made it home, right?

What was the original context of this image? What motivated the person who created it to think it needed to be made?

You should go tell him that his behavior is disturbing you and ask him to stop.

I was actually just thinking that that image was beautifully general purpose and it could be applied in situations I see pretty frequently

www.thejakartapost.com/amp/news/2017/06/19/man-killed-after-reprimanding-resident-over-motorbike-noise.html

Not OP but if the bikers in his area are like the ones in mine they're all gang members who illegally carry and worship the legend of this guy. If I cared any less about my own life I'd think being killed over something this retarded would be a pretty epic way to an hero

people who act with no respect for anyone around them in the first place generally can not be reasoned with

Eat his ass

Shit in his shoes

Have a drink together and suck him off. It'll be just as productive as all the other shit you're scheming on.

motorcycles used to be convenient. They used to be fun. Then we started letting asians, women, and pakis drive. Then we started letting anyone finance a car and let them drive without insurance with little but a slap on the wrist if they were brown. Now we're stuck in the worst congestion and most dangerous drivers imaginable.

Fuck canada.

Stop living in Toronto then faggot

see basically every complaint about niggers and chinks and pakis smelling up the place only really applies to ontario, and even then mostly only to the GTA (but not ottawa because no actual human beings live in ottawa)

>Stop being a little baby and talk to your neighbors
This is what you should do. It's not that hard

>anyone who calls me out for being a prick is just jealous of how much shit I can afford
Not an argument, cletus

>but not ottawa because no actual human beings live in ottawa
Non-Canadian here. What's wrong with Ottawa?

My neighbor did this but I didn't mind because I threw a moderately noticable fart can and rev at 3k past his house every morning since I'm always late for uni.

My other neighbor which is also my friend from highschool has a ranger with a loud magnaflow and will rev past me if he sees me while I'm out working on my cars as a form of greeting and I typically do the same since we're both hooligans.

My other neighbor up the street owns his own garage with lift that's attached to his house where he tunes his friend's cars so there's that. Plus 2 different neighbors across own chickens that like to roost early in the morning. Sound isn't much of a concern in my neighborhood since we have our hobbies and respect eachother during late night and early morning hours unless it's necessary. If it's really grinding your gears just talk to him like a grown adult and if he continues or is just a weirdo record it report to whoever owns the house you live in. If you threaten realestate agencies or ordinence groups you'll get a response unless your a weak wristed faggot.

It's where Trudeau is housed. Need I say more?

if he ever parks his car outside, throw eggs at them, that shit never comes out of paint

also if he's a whitey, print out KILL WHITEY. and stick it on his door

My neighbor does this with his stretched GSXR600

I have a an otherwise stock VFR800 with a superior exhaust note.

We got into rev wars for a while but I kept winning so he stopped.

>warming the engine up
>revving under no load
>taking longer to warm up than you would if you just put around the block just off idle

Yeah you're fucking your engine

They were never safe or convenient. Lane splitting and parking anywhere is the only practical point and cops aren't fond of either these days.

>i'm not hurting anyone and it's safer.
>i-it's not in the rules! ITS NOT IN THE RULES! THE LAW IS THE LAW IS THE LAW I AM JUSTICE REEEEEEEEEEE

it's a city that has literally nothing important going on in it except for MUH PARLIAMENT

no one actually lives or works in Ottawa, it may as well be a cardboard stand-up prop

damn imagine living near all these fags

btw exhaust mods are the pink hair dye of masculine hobbies

>look how unique my 2004 wrx is!