What daily aggressive driving maneuver did you pull off on your commute today?

what daily aggressive driving maneuver did you pull off on your commute today?

i passed someone-who was driving like 60 in the left most lane-going like 90-100 in the breakdown lane

i was able to do a 20 mile drive in 30 min through heavy construction traffic on the highway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q39aMW3PUJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kTlqQ6CZ8e0
youtu.be/EniK-7yxiRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A friend invited me sailing after work so I was in qualy mode, but no im pretty tame on my car and I might sell it so I wont do anything risky.

>traffic jam in odd place during daily commute
>finally get to 3-way intersection where police were parked
>a S197 Mustang that spun out and crashed through a fence in a farmer's field right after they made a left turn
>mfw the memes might be true
>mfw i also drive a S197 Mustang

>double the speed limit in the city and highway multiple occasions
>excessively lane changed in and out of passing and cruising lanes
>forced bout treefiddy people out of the passing lane who were hogging
>passed on the merge ramp bout 6 times
>passed on the shoulder twice
>honked at a semi truck and cut him off for holding up traffic in the left lane
this was actually a decent commute too. the bad ones, are BAD.

>driving to go donate blood
>woman in RAV-4 pulls out in front of me
>does 20 in a 40 zone
>initially decide to slow down to give her a chance to pick up the speed
>she stays at the same speed
>fuckthis.png
>there's enough space in the road to take the inside
>fucking floor it out of rage
>instrumental part of Back on the Rocks lines up perfectly with the overtake
>RAV-4 driver pulls in to a shop barely over a mile away from her house
>mfw

Overtook a line of 9 cars and a B double truck on my way home from work today, hit 220km/h by time i got up to the truck.

None
it is snowing and my commute today was barely long enough for my engine to heat up

not today but this happens often
>live in middle class neighbourhood, with alot of families, so 90 percent of vehicles are SUV's driven by middle aged mothers
>long hill leading up to house, I usually max throttle and max boost
>incompetent SUV mama pulls in, boner instantly killed, she's going fucking 40km/h
>with no second thought I pull into the oncoming lane across double striped line
>don't get hit by oncoming traffic
>feelsgood

Both of these stories happened in one night
>Driving home from college
>Someone doing 10 under
>LITERALLY EVERY TRIP to and from college someone is doing 10 under
>Finally get one chance to pass
>Slam the pedal down and hit 75 in a 50 going uphill
>Give the middle finger out the window

>Still on way home from college
>Idiot wants to turn, has plenty of time
>decides at the worst moment to take the turn
>stops in the fucking road
>I lay on the horn and shine the high beams into the fucking car
>Its a fucking dumbfuck old lady driving FCA trash

I got a video of it, if anybody ITT wants to see some genuine rage.

I'm all for dashcam rage desu, show us your anger towards the elderly.

cba to convert to webm, so heres the vid on jewtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q39aMW3PUJQ

I cornered pretty hard on my bicycle.

>your entire fucking channel

Curb your autism dude. Jesus Christ

Dude I gotta justify the purchase of a dashcam. Cost me a big hundo, you think its going to go to waste?

Your view counts aren't gonna pay for it anytime soon user

It ain't really so much about the views, it is the satisfaction that I got something of interest out of my shitty daily life. Instances like this break the monotony, and allow me to release my deep seated anger by laying on the horn.

I saw a purple 991 gt3rs and a donk cadillac cts that both slid on to a grass median thing on the freeway probably from racing. Should've taken a pic but didn't want to slow down traffic even more.

On the drive back from work the other day, I overtook a large truck hauling equipment down a narrow road by diving off the road between power poles and going on the dirt at 80 then cutting back on the road again between power poles at like 60.
There was a 1 foot Birm at the edge of the road too which made the re-entry interesting.
It really gave me a good feeling of what the suspension can do in my truck, haven't gone that fast on dirt in over a year.

I have so many funny videos to watch from my dash cam

Post em, nig

Turn onto road behind prius and the pruis is going 40 in a 55 and not going any faster the lane in the right has a bunch of people turning into a shopping center. Fuck it. Gun my V8 jump into the right lane and squeeze between the prius and a person braking to go into the shopping center. Keep gunning up to 65 and leave the civic and the other fuckers in the dust before the right lane ends

Phone poster. Sorry spic

Really not a big deal.
When you get older you learn... the first one to get mad, loses.

I cussed out a woman in a Fiat, then an hour later I yelled at a pedestrian.
Pretty sure I cussed at him too.

I pretty much exclusively drive with cruise control at exactly the speedlimit

I over took 3 cars without pulling in on a single lane backroad yesterday.
>being depressed and not caring about death

Don't post any videos again

>Merging across 4 lanes of traffic in less than 1000 ft
>laying down rubber on hills steep enough to make your slushbox car roll back
>laying down rubber to merge from absurdly short on-ramps, some with stop signs
Such is life in Pittsburgh

>Pittsburgh
get out of there
save yourself

It's not so bad, honestly. It only sucks when you start driving, although I hope to move out of the city when I graduate

Was that weird vibration sound your horn?

Story about what happened to me today.
TL;DR: I'm a genius

>Be me. Almost 20, had driver's license for over a year now.
>I like to think that I'm a good driver
>Today, Finland, 3pm.
>Snowing, 0 to -2 degrees Celsius, so the roads are covered in slush
>Going 100km/h, 20 over speedlimit in my 20 year old fwd japanese shitbox with shitty old snowtires and passing other commuters.
>See a truck, going to pass it too.
>Passing the truck going downhill on the outer lane with almost no traction, while keeping the distance from the truck, which means that I'm driving on the more slushy bits of the lane with no traction at all.
>Almost past the truck
>Notice the moment I lose traction and start sliding right at the guardrail
>ohshit
>Turn the steering wheel a little bit to the right, hoping that the car gets at least a little of traction to keep it away from the guardrail
>It does, and it starts turning away from the guardrail.
>Picture related.
>Looks like I turned it more than just a little bit
>The truck driver must've noticed some jackass and started slowing down
>I start spinning in front of the truck
>Brake hard and my wheels lock up
>See the truck in front of me
>Continue spinning
>Once I'm facing forward again, I press on the clutch and gain control again.
>Going 20km/h now.
>Speed up and stop a few hundred meters away on the next bus stop.
>The truck driver, and everyone who just saw me fuck up badly, just drive away, as if nothing happened.
>My car doesn't even get scratched.
>I feel regret. I should've been punished
>Leave after a few minutes since nobody came to yell at me.

>I think I'm one of the worst drivers I know

Oh boy
>on the open road stuck at 80
>huge hilly straightaway in front of me
>it’s hilly but there are no turn offs onto it
>if you don’t see any oncoming headlights after 15-20 seconds it’s clear
>downshift to third and pull out
>holy shit the line of cars is 20+ long
>all stuck behind a van which is now halfway down the straightaway
>fuck it
>hit 140 3rd gear
>every third cunt I pass is giving me the high beams
>red line shift into 6th gear without even thinking
>nearly at the van
>look at the speedo
>8000rpm in 6th gear
>I’m doing 230km/h on the hilly open road in a Honda
>pull in front of the van and continue my drive at 150 unimpeded
>mfw one of the cars I passed was my dad
>I was going so fast I didn’t see him
>he calls me later and talks to me about it
>he says he can’t get mad because it’s nothing he hasn’t done in his old v8 back in the 80s
>mfw lost my license later that year and swore never to speed again
>mfw hit 262km/h in my twin turbo z just a few months ago I’m not getting any better

>go 110km/h in a construction zone with a 90km/h limit
>flipped 10 people off
>hit the rev limiter several times
>take 70km/h corners with 120km/h

Pitt or CUM?

>commuting back from norwich
>snowing like mad
>not sticking
>can't see shit
>retards in vauxhalls going 30
>overtake two retards at once on straight in my shitbox 3 series
>hit massive puddle merging back in
>steering and grip briefly goes to shit and starts to slip
>almost dead as car somehow stays on road

well that'd show those fucks for going that slow anyway

>doing 60 mph in a 50 zone
>old Mexican lady in a 90s Accord tailgating
>tries to pass
>downshift to 3rd and floor it
>kek internally as her car can't keep up and she inevitably merges back behind me
>she was going to turn into an upcoming street a quarter mile away and wait for a red light anyway
>mfw

Why should anybody stop? I mean you would deserve a good beating, but most people just want to get home.

Dat horn tho...

>194 in a 100
>arrested
>made it on the news
>criminal record
>lost my licence for a year

driving aggressive is so cool :)

>50 in tall 2013 2,0l Transit
>70 zone
>Been trying to pass this old lady in an HR-V for 30+ km (afternoon rush hour)
>Finally get my chance
>Old lady speeds up to 70 as I try and pass
>Shitty HR picked 2,0l barley manages to get me to 90 as I pass the lady
>Like 10M from head on collision with 18-wheeler and 1M from forcing the HR-V off the road
Thought I was going to die there for a second

Rarely do anything too wild, I've cleared the outside lane the whole way to work before. I used to be pretty chill and assume people were paying enough attention to see me blaze up behind them and would move out the way when they could but NOPE, gotta ride that ass and hope my brakes are better than theirs if they stomp them.

Also used to do stupid overtakes on the outside lane of a roundabout before I realised the straight ahead lane was on the right.

A140 by any chance? Hate the damn speed limit on there, can get pretty hektic in the wet tho.

Pitt

Flashed my brights at someone doing 25mph in a 35mph zone.

You are actually a terrible driver and your entire youtube channel is proof of some next level autism. All you do is drive around like a tool and spout memes.
What was that faggy voice you used for "stop at the stop sign I was here first"?
Also your music taste is shit

I haven't seen any snow in suffolk yet :c

And i thought i overreacted to bad drivers

Poplar springs?

>another day
>another buck twenty on the highway

I blocked a shitty riced-out Passat from passing my stock shitbox on the inside of a right turn lane, then proceeded to jam the gas around the corner to see if they’d try to tailgate me.
>they didn’t

Ontarian detected. Why do you choose to live in such a shitty place?

>live in hawaii where theres always traffic
>speed limit on street is max 25
>usually drive speed limit
>people driving drunker and slower than usual today
>pass people up doing about 30-35
That was my day.

>Soccer mom going slow
>want to pass
>get in the next lane and wait
>they speed up
>faggot i was waiting on brake checks me
>hang back
>have to choose which one to return the favor to
>take the eventual gap and make the speed matching soccer mom wait 2 seconds longer at a stoplight

I should have brake checked the other guy, but his vehicle was twice the size of mine and looked like it was maintained by his mexican mechanic's wife's son for a 70% discount.

Be happy that no one was hurt and no cars were damaged, and consider that you learned an important driving lesson.

Fucking madman

I drive 19 miles to work and during my old shift (23:30-05:45) I did it in 15-20 minutes, but now it's taking me 60-80 minutes on my current shift (01:45-07:15).
I fucking hate how slow and incompetent traffic in my town during rush hour.

If it's green you should already be in gear and gripping on the clutch, NOT blindly look at the car right in front of you and wait until that one moves so you can start putting it in gear.

Was on a mountain road last year in a Mahindra 4x4, carrying bout 20 litres of AVGAS and about 15 peoples luggage so it was cramoed and the vehicle was heavy plus I had a trailer.

Had a long ass day and for about 30 min I was stuck behind this bloody taxi on the single lane mountain road and could not over take due to the Road curves and my slow speed due to excessive weight.

Eventually lose patience and on a long downhill straight I overtake hitting 146km, start touching the breaks but the car aint slowing down and a sharp bend is coming amd its a fuck steep drop, probably death if I hit the pathetic barrier.

start breaking harder now and breaks simply have no affect.

almost at the corner now and see a taxi coming up the downhill on the right so I am forced to stick to my lane.

Crank the emergency break amd slam down the breaks at the same time, car shudders in protest and I drift the fucking corner albeit with some shudders here and there.

almost fucking died.
unironically rolled the car two days later.

>guy is already engaged when you are a solid hundred meters away
>is visible
>don't slow down gradually, instead brake at the last moment and honk like a cunt
No user, you are the one driving like a senile old woman with no depth perception and hindered reaction time.

"Stop at the stop sign." You do it, you fucking retard. Don't you realize you're supposed to come to a complete stop? Pull your head out of your ass.

I thought Finns were supposed to be good at driving.

Have you seen accident rates in Finland? They can't drive for shit

Funny joke.

Those Mongol genes are well-masked by

>daily a motorcycle

>my whole commute is one huge aggressive maneuver

No shit. I'm pretty sure 85% of the cars on the road are 700+ hp volvos

Nice horn. You sound like you take it in this ass

>daily baiku
>punch a mirror at least twice a week

Can't you read? He is a young and rookie driver, retard. Old bangers know how to handle a car. Of course the car is going to spin out, bad tires are also the cause of this eveb at low speeds as shown in the video when going over these snow bumps.
youtube.com/watch?v=kTlqQ6CZ8e0
Ps. This old fellow was driving this kind of vehicle.
>pic related

i used to work 3rd shifts. got off work one time and went through mcdonalds on the way home. this huge van was tailgaiting me really bad, and I was already driving 10 above. i slowed down a bit, a friendly tap on the brakes so they might realize they need to back off, but they just maintained the tailgate. i was in a mood so I made sure it wasn't some scary dude, it was some fat bitch so I rolled down my window and chucked an egg mcmuffin at their windshield and just sped off. don't worry, i always aim high when i get fast food and I still got to eat mcdonalds breakfast when I got home

>leave work home is 10 mins away according to Google but morons in Toronto make it 30 mins
>never let in when turning right out dealer driveway despite traffic coming to a red light
>light goes green, finally let in, flash hazards as thank you and stuck behind grandma who does 40 km/h in a 50 zone, hit same light
>get stuck behind TTC bus asshole who can't wait 5 seconds for me to pass and performs rolling stop in order to block entire lane 100 feet ahead at the next bus stop
>now northbound get cut off by shitvic SI with fartcannon and use all 1498 cc of my power to ride his ass as he attempts to pull away, fuck you I have shorter gearing and your stickers don't add enough HP
>now approaching highway on ramp speed limit is 60 but everyone wants to do 50
>hit 120, 500 feet before the first 100 km/h maximum sign
>ok finally getting somewhere...
>NOPE
>left lanes are both doing 80 and I'm on the right approaching 2 merging lanes
>test the brakes, weave around, all while using these magical devices called turn signals
>approach my offramp a nice gentle S curve that I take at 100 everyday because the green light ahead to turn left is short
>ride the lines like Mario Andretti and say again I need to move out of the shitty city

I've done that user
>had gloves on with hard material in finger parts
>some audi tried to stop me from lane filtering
>grabbed his mirror and pulled it back and forth until i heard it crack
>rode off
I don't think he got my plate though.

I've heard in some European countries that thr traffic lights turn amber before they turn green so drivers can get ready to go.

>commuting to work
>going to change lanes
>realize bike is flying up on line over the limit, don't switch
>he grabs my mirror and flails with it for 5 minutes
>cracks his hand off the A pillar
>speed off

Yes, that's correct.
It's so that it's not instant red or green for intersections, thus safer since it's turning yellow for all before flipping lights.

>passing in the breakdown lane

>did this three times today on the Autobahn every time there were two trucks blocking the road
>zero fucks given

>crossover with left turn signal trying to switch lanes in heavy traffic from right turn only
>opening appears and they start to move toward it so we both speed up
>dumb cunt hammers the brakes instead stopping unexpectedly
>plenty of room to stop but pissed
>pass on the right shoulder and give them the finger
they were holding up a 20 car long line of traffic waiting to turn right

>passing in the breakdown lane
No

>got pulled over for doing 65 in a 55 during a pass
>on the same stretch of road where I hit 120mph the week before racing a porsche during broad daylight

>tfw this is exactly how I got in a motorcycle accident
>tfw blown out knee and no more bike because of this shit

You handled it well user.

I wait till the cars in front start moving before putting it in gear. I don’t want to tailgate, even at slow speeds, simple as that.
Also I wait until there a bit of a gap so I can engage first without slipping the clutch much. Which means a quick takeoff comparaed to automatic drivers. Which means I want a few metres space before engaging the clutch

At least you learned from this. You never become a safe winter driver until after you fuck your shit up like this. Good job on not damaging your car, killing others or yourself. Also salted roads a shit, and get good winter tires.

t. norgefag

the point of them is to prevent you getting assraped by insurance companies when you aren't at fault, not to make money.

Invest in one of these. Well worth it

youtu.be/EniK-7yxiRs

>the mcmuffin bandit

now you know your tire traction limit. pass with care.