Has mint AW11

>has mint AW11
>sells it

What a fucking idiot.

twitter.com/regularcars/status/936013657774940160

Isn't that his dream car? Maybe he's selling it because he needs the cash.

>What I fear is that this car is so clean and perfect, I don't want to damage it.
J U S T

his explanation is that its too clean and he's scared to drive it, so it sits under a car cover. So he wants to sell it so someone will drive it more

I kind of understand that tho, sell the mint one, buy a clean one that he isn't as worried about

>What I fear is that this car is so clean and perfect, I don't want to damage it.
I am scared to fuck my wife, so I want somebody to fuck her for me.

sounds like a faggot that doesn't even like cars

.........so drive it then?

i don't want to fuck my virgin girlfriend so i'll sell her virginity and buy thai hookers

I dont
it is entirely possible to not fucking hoon the shit out of a car and keep it clean

my dad has a 2008 cl500 amg at 45k~ km at (about 30k miles give or take) in flawless condition. So flawless that the chrome in the door step still has the plastic covers on it
>mostly takes it to work
>parks it his own spot
>never parked outside
>never parked in cheap parking lots
>actively avoids parking next to people
>nobody else drives/rides it
>no valets, literally has gotten into fights with valets so he can park it himself
>doesnt take it out in snow
>not even the rain
>has car washed every morning, by hand
>has car waxed every few days, by hand
>only buys gas from specific gas stations
>checks tire pressure at home
>only takes car to licences amg services centers
and you know what? its been 9 years and the thing is almost in factory condition except for the garbage pirelli tires that slip if the air too humid and the ever so slightly drivers seat

Man and to think I liked his reviews..

No I'm not saying you can't, but the obsession it takes is not worth it, consider how little it takes, a few rocks kicked up by a gun in front of you, some drunk running a light and t boning you there's just so much to worry about

I can't enjoy FUCKING BRIAN'S shit anymore because he ended up fucking shitting himself and showing his face and telling people his name

Your dad sounds like me, honestly and I bet his friends roll their eyes at his obsession.

I have a pristine MR-S I only drive in the spring and summer.
>Don't drive it to work
>Don't park it in any parking lots
>Don't park besides anyone
>Bought a car shelter for it
>Even bought a shitty 1000$ Turdcel so I wouldn't have to daily her
>Nobody drives it but me
>I'll never take it to a shop
It's so fucking clean that even the bolts on the underbody haven't rusted, the underbody is so fucking clean.

>has mint R31 skyline
>sells it

>has mint Corolla
>crashes it

>has thrashed old shitboxes
>keeps them

Truly I am an idiot.

I personally cant get behind the mentality of it though.
why dream about owning anything rare or expensive if youre not going to enjoy it
just keep buying shit toyotas and hondas then

seriously, the more I think about it the more upset I get, maybe it's because I found a 90k AW11 myself but I cant afford it but
that one line the in the reveal video
>this one is for me
was it really?

fair enough

but we all know hes going to sell it for a profit

are you me?

its mostly people waiting to buy it off him or people trying to get him to go to where ever the new trendy shit hole club is and show it off there

also fantastic mr-s you got there

This must be the place idiots like us hang out, people smart enough to keep the good cars are probably too busy having fun driving them to post on the auto board of a mongolian basket weaving forum.

Nah my car is always broken and in some sort of shop or in peices in my garage.

i have a daily but its literally more fun to sit in that and shitpost than it is to drive it.

Every car is meant to be driven. With rare exception, of cars that would need a rebuild every a few kms, I don't believe in the meme of have a car so nice you don't drive it. Maybe I'm a poor fag but fuck it.
Just so you guys have an idea, I live in a shithole 3rd world country, and MR2s are rare as fuck, and actually I've never seen one in real life and had no idea of the existence of one here, until I asked my dad. He is a manager for Toyota in our country.
He told me, that in certain place there is a AW-11, so, but so showroom, that the owner, for example, is entirely proud of the fact that the tools bag that comes with it, was never opened. It still has the factory knot. Fuck this country.

What did you expect from a goddamn furry?

Pics of MR-S pls

Is it white by any chance?

Or are you the user with the silver 2zz swapped pre facelift?

Someone tell him to drive it or else he gets cucked

So we can forget our hopes of rcr pulling a mrcummy into oncoming traffic?

Fucking glad I don't live in america where I actively have to worry about terrible drivers looking out to kill you

He drove a Honda Fit for how long.

I guess the furfag bought the MR2 for the hype and the memes but didn't like to drive it after all.

what a fucking faggot lol. I remember when he bought it and he released that video in which he told everyone it was his childhood dream car. And now he sells it. lmao

>tfw you dont wanna put miles on your car because youre now closer to losing it in the future

Meanwhile he has constantly shit talked boomers for keeping garage queens and not driving them.
Guess he understands now.

>buy your dream car
>sell it because its "too clean"
>die driving a shitbox
what kind of logic is that?

So he sells it to someone who will rice the fuck out of it and crash it.
A literal carcuck.

>buy a car anonymously
>keep it for few months
>hype it on youtube
>"Hey kids wanna buy famous car from internet celebrity?"
>lehappymerchant.jpg

He's been a fucking idiot for some time.
At least the car doesn't have to live with a furfag anymore.

>tfw you need better dreams