"Merry Christmas, honey! I got these for your car because they would make it look sooo cute :3"

>"Merry Christmas, honey! I got these for your car because they would make it look sooo cute :3"
How do you react?

Haha noo

Sure why not, Im not a joyless faggot.

>3dpd
Not even once.

My wife isn't that stupid. Now my step mother and step sisters, they would pull some shit like this.

It would make it cute as fuck!

>MX5
>with that shit

as if I already have enough trouble fending off the fag comments. maybe for my daily driver though..

I already got a fucking stupid mustache ornament like this on my truck, so why the fuck not?

delet this

Nigga I have a Cars.tm sunshade for my NA, I'm getting the fuck out of this.

Wat. I've only been called a fag twice, by the same two 15 year olds with their pants around their knees.

i mean do you buddy.....

Do I know the muffin man?

Be thankful that I have someone in my life who cares enough about me to give me a gift.

thanks mom

>instructions in spanish
Lel

No joke, until my holiday last year I honestly pictured the US as being 40% black, 40% mexican and like a small enclave of super rich whites who were out of touch with all the "cool" POC. Weird how the media does that.

>"Aw thanks honey but I don't think this will work on my frameless windows, we can put it on your car instead though!"

"I think you're mistaking me for someone else."

>I knew that silly!
>that's why I bought this glue!
>I already put a pair on your car using this glue!
>I glued these directly onto the painted surfaces of your car honey!
>also I dented your trunk lid
>and Tyrone is coming over later

Fuck yeah time for some Chocolate hotpockets.

>"thanks babe! I'm just lucky to have somebody thinking about me and my car hobby"

>caring what other people think about your car
Way to prove them right

Who cares they're not that bad looking . If it were eyelashes like this pos then I'd throw them straight to the trash . Or make her get a refund

>"w-who are you"

>wife gives me these
>attach to R33
I'mma deliver them mutherfuckin' presents, and I'mma deliver them fast.

>.
that'd be hilarious to see a fast car with those instead of the typical mom vans or suv/crossover.

Rape them to assert your dominance to show them who he real Fags are.

"I have a better idea. What about put this on your fathers truck? Funny and cute, haha"

Who are you?

I'd be okay with the nose. I would draw the line at the antlers

I.....i have a GF....... yes of course I will.... anything for you, please don't leave me.

That’s French

I was planning on buying some for my car anyway.

they might look cute on a twngo

Ok

Me irl

I would just do it, my wife's happiness is important to me and if something so trivial will make her smile then fuck it. Besides who do I have to impress or intimidate? I'm already married

who doesnt like this is absolute shitstain

I wouldn't have a person that stupid in my life.

... so lonely ...

>ignorant racist fuck who can't recognise french

>racist

>the french are now a race

are we brothers?

>thank you so much, Jessica! Here! I got you this reindeer hat! You'd look so cute in it!

Do you think theyd go on an MR2 well?

>tfw the girl i'm crushing on is named Jessica
They'd look great, wes

I mean my car is green, add some red and it's festive I suppose.

idgaf.

Someone put these on a Twingo

bought them for my volvo lol. don't think i'll use them though, maybe give them to my sister

No my brother is a balding numale who still lives at home in his late twenties and spends his weekends playing board games in a comic store.

ur a pussy rock that shit
>swedish xmas

Does anybody know how these handle freeway speeds? I want to buy this for my car but i dont want them flying off going 70+mph. Of course closed windows. How does the nose attach, wires, plastic ties or some sort of tape/adhesive?

i had these once, antlers ruined my window seals.

honestly I don't hate these nearly as much as eyelashes so I'd put them on

Omg I wanna see a twingo with these!

I already have a set that's on it right now.

I'd like to know too. I was thinking of putting these on my FC, but I don't want them ripping off when I drive like a madman.

The nose has long plastic coated metal twist ties. They handle 90+ just fine on my car.

yeah theyre descended from different peoples than other whiteys

what a fuckin lad

is it still cucking if it's a 3some?

is it still cucking if you're the one fucking and/or sucking tyrone while your wife watches and sobs gently at being not enough to please your varied tastes?

Letting someone else touch your wife like that at all is degenerate and you should kys. Second, that would make her a cuckqueen, and you gay.

luuking good big boi

Wh.. why does that look so good? I want to hate it so bad

as someone who put his horns on the windows last year I can say this
rip window seal
put them on the roof rails

But I am prepared already

???????????????????????????????????
is this ironic posting?
this would make my 9th gen SI look cute as FUCK

>tfw was scared you were talking about me at first until I got to the board game part

phew I only play weeb games :^)

Someone in my area actually put these on his C3 Corvette. Looks funny but the C3 is already a funny looking car in the first place

They'd look really cute on my Clio, to be quite honest.

but mommy will never buy something for me this early to christmas, except for a christmas sweater

I'd put the antlers on. Not the nose. That's one step too far

A CUTE!!