I've seen alot of talk about women finding trucks masculine and shit but don't you think pic related is a little over...

I've seen alot of talk about women finding trucks masculine and shit but don't you think pic related is a little over the top. Personally I'd got for the King Ranch trim as its a nice middle ground of features and price.

I feel like if I got a raptor people would think I'm compensating.

Other urls found in this thread:

epicfordnw.com/everett-new-cars/detail/2017-Ford-F-150-Raptor/1448/1FTFW1RG6HFB54686
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>$70.4K ford
>raptor bent frame

Personally, I like the truck...

But giving it a flimsy ass twin turbo was a major mistake.

I'm not one of those guys that cry "MUH V8", but they should have stuck with that. I don't care if it's sluggish or not.

We'll see how it holds up.
The Raptor is the performance special. Of course it costs a lot.

gross pic

What do you think of the 2.7 EcoBoost? I know people still choose the 3.6 still

Gonna check it out

there are plenty of other options for people that want a higher end pickup with decent off-road capabilities.

i recently found out about the GMC Sierra All Terrain X package, which gives you a lot of the same features and technology of a Raptor or Colorado ZR2 but its built on the more luxurious Sierra SLT trim and still has a proper 6.2L V8.

Do you think the ladies like it?

>basing your car buying options off what women will think of what you buy

also you can get one for like $55k out the door unlike the Raptor with its Bro-tax markups.

bitches love sports bars.

Heard about those, I assume the All Terrain X was meant to compete with the Ram Rebel and Tundra TRD Pro.

I'll give GM little credit, they weren't dumb enough to make a "Raptor Killer" out of their Silverado nor Sierra.

Ladies don't give a shit about cars or trucks, it's a known fact.

Not really basing my purchase on it but it's an added bonus

theres also an All Terrain X package for the GMC Canyon that seems to be analogous to the Colorado ZR2 but its lacking the major features that make the ZR2 so much more capable than a standard truck.

>they weren't dumb enough to make a "Raptor Killer" out of their Silverado nor Sierra.

I don't know man, GM might actually make a Silverado ZR2. Feels like something they WOULD do. They already did that with the Colorado chances are they're going to do it to it's bigger brother.

>mfw the local Ford dealer has a riced up Shelby Raptor on sale at the corner of their lot for $125,000

epicfordnw.com/everett-new-cars/detail/2017-Ford-F-150-Raptor/1448/1FTFW1RG6HFB54686

shits ridiculous to look at, plus its flanked by a normal Raptor and $95,000 Shelby Super Snake F150.

>$70K
>for a V6 truck

NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK

>yfw pickup trucks, the automotive symbol of the working class, have been turned into luxury vehicles far outside the price range of the working men they were once highly popular with

One day, I'm going to see an F-150 limousine driven by a chauffeur, and on that day I'll know the middle class has died and a proletariat uprising won't be far behind.

>Nigga you dont even know

>flimsy ass twin turbo
It's good enough for the 24 Hours of LeMans, it's good enough for the Baja 1000, it's good enough for you.

They only like expensive cars since it means you may potentially still have money left.

Yeah but then you're the proud owner of a GM product.

Rather difficult to be proud of a purchase like that.