How does it feel knowing you'll soon be banned from driving Veeky Forums? Once self-driving cars are the norm...

How does it feel knowing you'll soon be banned from driving Veeky Forums? Once self-driving cars are the norm, it's only a matter of time before they outlaw driving altogether.

Other urls found in this thread:

asirt.org/initiatives/informing-road-users/road-safety-facts/road-crash-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

feels good

i can work on my prostata massage masturbation technique on my way to my boring 9 to 5 bureacracy job and get into the bread line at around 7:30 so im home for the daily state tv announcement at 8:15

>autopilot means pilots will be banned
autopilot has been a thing in aircraft for a very long time and they still employ pilots

trains start and stop basically automatically but they still have drivers

why would self-driving cars end up in outlawing non-self-driving cars?

I live in a third world Eastern European shithole, you have no power here, self driving faggots.

Because trains and aircraft are some of the safest forms of transport, whereas cars are among the least safe. You can't just trust any random moron in control of a 4000lb+ hunk of steel, glass and plastic, capable of hitting speeds well in excess of 100mph.
It's incredibly irresponsible.

Not necessarily, as long as the politicians manage to get their heads out of their asses and make driving tests much harder and give you different types of licences for the different types of cars that are going to be available depending on how well you do.

>Because trains and aircraft are some of the safest forms of transport,
when they aren't safe, it's human error. why have plane pilots and train conductors not been outlawed?

Because the human error that makes planes crash often comes from mistakes made in maintaining, storing, or other aspects of flying the plane that don't involve flying it. These issues require human ingenuity to deal with.

see you on the tracks then

Small planes are the least safe vehicles according to crash percentages.

>soon
>Once self-driving cars are the norm
Pick one.

On one hand I would lose my freedumbs, but on the other, there would be no women drivers

I don't think they'll ever outlaw driving since humans have a very difficult time giving up control. If you actually make driving illegal you lose the illusion of control you can have by have assisted driving. Assisted driving would make things much safer but nobody would bitch.

>How does it feel knowing you'll soon be banned from driving Veeky Forums?
Fortunately, It's never gonna happen.

>Because the human error that makes planes crash often comes from mistakes made in maintaining, storing, or other aspects of flying the plane that don't involve flying it.
this is LITERALLY incorrect and most crashes up until the last decade were pilot error

especially in korea

never fly to or from korean

am i banned from riding a horse or walking? no, because that's not how that works. now stop making these threads.

Stop being so selfish. Human driving kills up to 3 million people across the world every year. How could it not be banned? Selfish american

>american
lol nope.

In Japan all trains on d-atc are able to drive all by themselves. But they don't. Normal cars aren't going to be outlawed anytime soon.

America?

keep gusseing

United States?

>up to 3 million
*citation needed

Autopilot is SIRI

Who gives a shit....? People die everyday. Some people are born to suffer, thats life. Politicians would do well to remember that.

That's not going to solve the problem of intoxicated driving.

> Won't have to deal with women, niggers, spics with no drivers license or insurance, faggots in lifted diesel pickup trucks and the elderly driving like absolute fucking assholes

im ok with this

getting warmer

New York?

Even self driving cars will have manual modes. I highly doubt they'd sell otherwise, as you'd still need to switch to manual occasionally.

>he doesn't live in america

I actually second this to an extent.
I went straight from driving an Aveo to driving a Suburban, and I hit curbs like a madman.

I feel u senpai. I went from a low, long, fwd, "sporty" car to a fucking rwd QX56. I love the thing for road trips because it's huge and comfy but oh my god I feel like I'm driving a pontoon boat when there's anything resembling a curve in the road.

asirt.org/initiatives/informing-road-users/road-safety-facts/road-crash-statistics

It's closer to one million. However everyone in this thread is still selfish for clinging to their right to drive, and should feel ashamed for actively endorsing the death of 1.3 million people yearly.

most vehicular deaths are of people who have little value to society. Just remember that.

Those people had bad luck or were bad drivers and do not deserve to exist.

Tell me again, why the fuck are you on Veeky Forums?

Good. I imagine a lot of it happens in India. We need something to keep the population down, or else we'll just fuck ourselves out of food and living space, literally.

feels good to live in a turd world cunt, that shit won't run in my life time.

There ought to be tax breaks for sterilization and incentives to not have children

living in a flyover country. You could nuke yourselves out of existence and nobody would notice, and much less care.

Is that supposed to be an insult? Because I prefer this over refugees and not being able to drive into the center of a city, tyvm.

You got me me there. Overpopulated city living is horrible.