Daily Reminder that majority of Veeky Forums are people who live in flyover states or worse (Florida) and never...

Daily Reminder that majority of Veeky Forums are people who live in flyover states or worse (Florida) and never actually get to experience spirited driving on twisty roads like vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ0yVI1dpOE

why do faggots insist on calling anything that isn't a straight road a touge?

You do understand mountain ranges and river vallies exist in flyover areas yes?

Don't tell him that, he is clearly a rolling pile of shit, and will shit things up if he ever leaves his shithole city.... Shit.

>Implying dodging senile seniors, unlicensed hispanics and northern transplants isn't as dangerous as flying around blind corners around mountains

I shiggy

It gets breddy bad in Florida this time of the year

t. cuban-floridan

and here we have some triggered liberal snowflakes

Because I don't want coastie litteral faggots hooning on my white countryside twisties in 20 year old molested imports I'm a liberal? We should have never stopped locking the retards up.

>america
>white

pfahahahahahahaha

"togue" is a bad transliteration of the actual japanese word and it makes me mad every time i see it

whats a togue

I thought us flyover folk were the uneducated conservative retards?

T R I G G E R ED Libtard pretending to be a conservative is what you are

it translates literally to "pass" in the sense of a mountain pass, and is weeb shit on par with "It's Kawaii (tl note "Kawaii" means "Cute")"

but the meme usage of it is to call any curvy well-maintained road THE TOUGE regardless of whether it's actually a mountain pass or not

the actual writing of it in full letters is とうげ (written by hand the う should be smaller) and is pronounced more like Toh-gé and would more properly be translated as Tōge or Tooge or at least Tohge or Toge (or more naturally and readably as togei if you wanted to convey the actual pronunciation rather than raw 1:1 character mapping)

Have you tried not making abhorrent posts?

Those Haggard Garage faggots call it "Touge" whenever 2 cars are street racing on a slightly curvy road in Florida/Conneticut LMAO.

Pathetic.

>living in Minnesota

L M A O

Apparently not.

What the fuck is with "car guys" and the punisher logo?

The type of crazy that puts this many stickers of any variety on a vehicle probably won't even know it's the Punished skull, it's just a skull to be cool to them.

florida is the most based automotive state faggot

are you just a cuck that gets triggered by catless cars and highway roll racing?

why'd you post a picture of your relatives

>i-i-i may be triggered by freedom, b-b-b-but i'm not the cuck!!!1!!1!1!!!!!

Daily Reminder that twisty roads suck for daily driving. Long straight roads are the best, especially when there's no police presence. Literally zero.

>touge test

How pretentious. It can't be a video of a drive through the hills. It has to be a *togue* *test* Faggots!

Both are pretty great in their own ways.

This can be Florida or Arizona. The old people have returned and it’s honestly awful

sup faggots

>twisting mountain road
>not a touge

What is your definition?

Im pretty sure your bus routes are worse

Wait, it's actually pronouced toe gay?

>not living in the rocky mountains

specifically a mountain pass road. just because it's twisty or turny doesn't make it a mountain pass, it has to actually take you over a range. going along the periphary of some tiny hills doesn't make it a mountain pass

toge literally translates literally and solely to "pass" (the noun)

yeah

I moved from Colorado to Michigan. Fuck everything about grids - I miss the twisties.

It's toujee

Umm does this mean I can’t like cars??

Dat Wellington

Why do Americans dress like that?

something something obssessedxxx

>flyover states
>liberals
Spot the retard

They're sick cunts dude. Fuckin raw.

>tfw yuro
>no grids
>even the most remote woodland roads are 20 cars/hour
>can't really race with friends because trees everywhere and you don't see past 1 corner

You can't even make a circuit because it's connected there is atleast 3 10-house villages minimum when trying to form a triangle. We've spent tens of hours in google maps trying to find some unconnected road. At night we used to race around an abandoned soviet military hospital but chinks are buying land left and right and setting up fences, despite the object not being used and probably never will be. We even tried to negotiate with one and he wanted 500€ per day. Fuck that cunt, that's more than half of our car's cost.

petone. so basically wellington.

Weaboos are stupid

>>can't really race with friends because trees everywhere and you don't see past 1 corner