Do you check on/help out a stranded motorist, Veeky Forums?

Do you check on/help out a stranded motorist, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/17/a-good-samaritan-helped-two-teens-pull-an-suv-from-a-ditch-then-they-allegedly-killed-him/?utm_term=.e383a67f1fd6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd help her stranded on my cock

If I'm in a extreme temperature climate yeah. If you go out to the Anza Borrego desert here in Cali everyone is willing to help and give rides to the nearest gas station because of how hot it is. Some dude gave me and my buddies a ride to the local library when my friends car overheated. Everyone is super friendly so yeah I'd like to return the favor if its some poor sap who needs a tire change in the middle of nowhere.

If its in the city though, fuck those people. I hate everyone in California including myself.

I had to go out to get some cash and buy some food and on my way out of the shop this van had broken down in the middle of a really busy road. I started walking but felt really worried about the occupant so I got across the lanes and asked if she was alright. She said yeah, managed to phone breakdown service, and I told her that's a really bad place to be and she's better off waiting outside the car on the side, but she said it will be fine. It was a big van so no chance of me pushing that, especially in heavy traffic and snow everywhere. Oh well, I did my good deed of the day.

What surprised me is how nobody gives a shit, and some even honked angrily, as if she could do something about it.

No.

No. A family was robbed and murdered about three hours away from me after stopping to help a stranded motorist. Also niggers like to rob people who stop and help them after they fake being stranded.

>Be filling up 4Runner
>Looking at other cars at the gas station
>early 2000s corolla rolls up
>two 20 yearolds pop out and start filling up
>4Runner Still filling
>Look at corollas rear tire
>Flat.tire
>4Runner is finally full
>Wallet.rape
>Go up to corolla and let them know there rear tire is flat
>Help push car to air compressor

So Kinda i guess?

No. Maybe if it was a close friend or family member, but never a stranger. The world can't be trusted.

This unfortunately

yeah but if that person would confirm me that they wouldn't shoot me I would do it. If they don't look trustworthy, nope

Depends

Scandinavian or mid/western european plates; sure
Eastern european plates; No, except for polish. Poles are bros

Helped plenty of winter tourists by pulling them out of ditches, helping to put on chains or simply by forcing them to call a truck and have their car transported to town because they shouldn't be out on the fucking norwegian country roads in mid-fucking-January, on Pirelli summer tires and having stopped by the roadside because the car slid 200 feet as soon as the salted roads stopped and the idiot fucking spaniard driver slammed the brakes

>Do you check on/help out a stranded motorist, Veeky Forums?
Yes, but whites only and no BMW 3 series by default.
-t. german

depends on how shit of a car it is (so i avoid vauxhalls by default). there is a linear relationship between ropy cars and the likelihood of getting abducted and sold to a chinese business man as his play thing

also there was this creepy webm i saw a while ago of dashcam footage at night where a guy had his hazards on and was trying to wave people down. the kind-hearted driver slows down and is about to stop but the dude flagging the car down tries to open the car door so the driver floors it immediately.

the reality of the world is that you are probably safer if you interact with fewer people, especially on roads. some people just wanna exploit people's good nature and ruin it for everyone

Don't worry, nobody is desperate enough to want you as their plaything.

Why push the car to the air compressor, was it not starting also?

Pre 2010 I would have (Europoor).

Now it's most likely just a trap to get robbed.

>car having alternator problems, would need a jump to start every time
>absentmindedly turned car off while waiting to pick someone up
>ask a nearby Asian chick if she could give me a jump, have cables
>"uh no, call triple A"
I don't mind people saying no, but her tone was like I'm retarded for asking such a huge favor that only a professional from AAA could handle

Having a truck with a winch in places where it snows a fuck ton is a great way to get pussy.

Only if it's convenient for me.

I.E. the guy parked next to me happens to be struggling with something simple and I can save his day.

But, I'm not going to pull over from my 80MPH highway cruise to help you put on your spare tire 9/10 times.

To add I just love it when underpowered cars like the Prius get stuck going up a small hill and fall into a ditch.

I always stop to make sure people are alright when I see them stranded on the side of the road. Especially if they're out actively looking like they need some help. I always have my gun with me so I'm not really worried about someone trying to rob me or something.

>you wouldn't shoot me, right?
>... no

I never see anyone on the side of the road because we all take care of our cars properly over here

By specifying whites you already excluded bmw owners

Get out of here aussie cunt.

How's the rest of Brazil though?

If they're white

Fucking rapefugees have already used the ol broken down car to lure people into an easy robbery

t. Cuckbourne

>What surprised me is how nobody gives a shit

If its a city, that's just how the locals are. Don't worry, they'll eat the nukes for everyone else.

>Brazil
>Any year

is it creepy to ask a motorist on the side of the road if they're alright?

I only do this if its really late at night and I see smoke. If it looks like they're in the middle of changing a tire I'm obviously not going to ask

nah, that's normal.

yes but only if there's no one else around to help
>no helping people in rush hour traffic

No, Police drives BMW as well.

Yes because it is a rare chance to talk with someone that isn't working at the supermarket checkout.

kek

I stopped and helped a nigger who had a tire blow out on the highway in a rural area a few months ago. His spare tire was flat as well but I was in my work truck so I had an air compressor with me. I took the spare and drove to the nearest house to plug the air compressor in and air up the tire. I got stung by a wasp from a giant red wasp nest under the eaves of the house. Then when I got back to the nigger I had to jack his car up and change his tire out myself because the worthless piece of shit didn't even know how to do that. Guy was in East Texas and said he was heading to Kansas City, looked like he had everything he owned (coat hangers and cable box included) loaded up in his car.

Depends, I live in Alaska so if it ends up being too cold or snowy then no.

Also if they dont seem like a car person, then no.

If they are alone with no other cars around on a highway I might stop because Im Alaskan so of course I carry a gun, but also my car is a 3k civic so I wouldnt worry about anyone wanting to steal it really.

I've stopped a couple times this year for WRX and forester drivers because I know the owners would be too chicken shit to do anything, and most of the time its just jump starting so...

Depends. If it's a Miata or an Mister 2 or some other obscure Veeky Forumstist shitbox I'd consider it, because in my mind I assume someone who drives a car like that won't murder me.

>helping niggers
problem found

Usually I help if I have time and if the roads aren't really busy.
We've had a couple good samaritans killed because they pulled over to help someone, and got creamed by a jackass not paying attention.

>California
>super friendly

I've never been out in the California country but I've been to SF and SD for business. It was unreal how unfriendly, disrespectful, and lacking in common courtesy southern Californians are.

In Fort Worth, TX. Actually in the city, and out in the country. Everyone is friendly. Even our nig nogs hold doors open for strangers.
God forbid you pull up to a stop sign at the same time as someone else, both of you just keep waving the other to go. You'll be stuck forever.

Just don't go to Dallas or Austin. All those Californians are moving in and fucking shit up.
And the Louisiana nogs from the Katrina disaster ruined Houston.

>see car with hood up in parking lot, stop to ask what the problem is
>asian lady says it wont make noise when key is turned, dead battery probably
>offer to jump
>"no no please you do not have to no no my husband will come in 30 minutes to fix"
have it your way

lmao

literally nobody here drives on summer tyres in Jan tho? what kind of retards do you come across

Serves her right for buying a Volkswagen.

They were spaniards.

Only out in the middle of nowhere and only hot chicks that seem nieve enough to give a blow job

Ahh, the joys of a multiracial civilization. Amirite fellas?

Do the really like that? Is it because it shows you're a provider? I don't really understand why that'd be a pussy magnet.

Because you can winch the pussy out of a ditch, probably.

but would you help out a Balt?

Hard to say. Latvians are fine, estis can be harder, while lithus I dont trust at all

I'd never stop for a big van just by a roadside, but a family in a normal car gets help

At an accident I'll help no matter what

I live in the UK so unless I'm traveling through the Pennines at 3am and it's -5C and see someone stuck I'm not helping, help is never more than an hour away. If you can't change a tyre or some shit before you freeze to death you probably deserved to die anyway.

Approach me at a petrol station to ask for money and I will stab you.

My mother stopped to help a fellow one time and three years later she broke down and that same guy stopped to help her. Small world
I picked up a Nigger who was walking with a cane one time. Drove him about 20 miles to his destination (not on my way) he got out and didn't even say thanks

No you fucking wont

Try me bitch.

I WILL STAB YOU WITH THE TIP OF MY COCK YOU SON OF A BITCH!!1!

Ausfag here I try and do the same for the same reasons.

That said fuck the east coast to death

Fuck off dumb kids, I'd gut you sooner than look at you.

forgot pic

T. Muslime

used to be a tech and i kinda miss it so ive helped alot of people on the side of the road if its daytime, helped a guy put half his Dodge Dakotas engine together in the middle of a Canadian Tire parking lot since he didnt know wtf he was doing

I've helped a few times.

I was leaving a mall and the entrance/exit was this long single lane in each direction driveway. An elderly lady had gotten a flat and was blocking one side and the place was packed. Everyone was blowing their horns and going around her so I pulled behind her and told her to drive up to a parking lot. hanged her tire for her (the flat was down to the steel belt). Her spare was low so I followed her home about 30 minutes out of my way.

Another time I was fishing, minding my own business and a beautiful blond appeared behind me. She had just run out of gas as she got off the highway and coasted to a stop behind my car. Being the fedora-wearing gentleman I am I packed my gear, got her in the car and took her to a gas station about two miles down the road. The guy who gave her the gas can kept asking "are you sure you want to get into the car with that guy?"

I got a flat while driving once a stranger followed me over to a side street and was kind enough to use his portable tire inflator so I could get to the nearest auto shop. I want to return the favor to someone some day, but you really can't trust anyone - I would've been pretty scared if it was night time but it was daylight with bystanders so I didn't feel potential danger. I'd only help someone out if it was daylight in a well-populated area.

I don't trust any race. I've met the nicest black folks and Mexican families, the worst of whites and vice versa. Ain't risking shit for any of em though

>thanksgiving day
>on my way to feat
>riding motorcycle (gsxs1000f) just to trigger some Harley loving faggot in our family
>he thinks his fat dyna can "walk a crotch rocket" 0 - 60
>have you ever ridden a sportbike for comparison? "yeah I had a 2003 GSXR 600"
>ok lol
>claims his dyna or whatever the fuck has 150 ft lbs of torque
>I look it up
>I already know I only have 2 or 3 less than the fucking V-Rod
>also I got gas for some cruiser bro who ran out on the side of the highway on the way there.

Once I was driving around third ward Houston and this old white dude was pulled over changing a flat in the middle of a bad residential area. There were two shady looking niggers hanging out next to him so I pulled over and we got out, I had two mean looking friends with me. I asked the niggers if they were helping and they were like, "yeah dawg" and they left pretty quickly. We helped the man change his flat and he was like, "thanks a lot guys, I'm pretty sure those guys were waiting for me to change this out so they could steal the car"

THE WASHINGTON POST: A man stopped to help two teens pull an SUV from a ditch. Then, they allegedly killed him. Authorities in South Carolina said two teens arrested on murder charges after they shot and killed a man who had just helped them pull their SUV from a roadside ditch. The SUV didn't belong to the teens.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/17/a-good-samaritan-helped-two-teens-pull-an-suv-from-a-ditch-then-they-allegedly-killed-him/?utm_term=.e383a67f1fd6

Michael Odell Anthony Dupree-Tyler, 19, and Deon Antonio Frasier, 17, were denied bond.

Police said the victim, identified as Chadwick Garrett (45), helped the teens pull a 2016 Dodge Durango from a ditch along a narrow road. Frasier then drew a gun and opened fire, hitting Garrett in the chest. Police said Frasier got into the vehicle and Dupree-Tyler drove them away, according to WCSC. Officers arrived at the scene and found the victim lying in the roadway.

He was pronounced dead at the scene.

“During the investigation, it was learned that the victim was assisting two black males in pulling a Dodge Durango out of the ditch,” Pryor said in the statement, which was emailed to The Washington Post. “After the victim got the vehicle out of the ditch the two suspects then robbed and shot the victim.”

At the bond hearing on Tuesday, Moses Garrett, the victim’s father, called the teens “cowards.”

Dupree-Tyler began to respond before the judge silenced him, according to the Post and Courier.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT:
“With all due respect to the family, they coming at me the wrong way because I haven’t murdered anyone,” Dupree-Tyler said, according to the newspaper.

Moses Garrett said it pained him to see that the accused in his son’s killing were so young.

This desu

>Do you check on/help out a stranded motorist
Doesn't everyone have a cellphone (and AAA) nowadays?

And it _Depends_ on the safety of the specific situation as all such instances vary. If it is along the busy freeway, then there is no need because sooner or later a police car will pass by or someone driving by will call it in. Stopping along the freeway is just too dangerous and the police spokeman officially said for motorists to not stop for stranded freeway cars but to call it in.

Another factor is if I am pressed for time. If I am going to be late to an event, then I cannot. If I am supposed to be cooking that night for dinner, then others are waiting for me, so of course I cannot.

Only if they're white and don't look polish or poor
Then its too dangerous

I help decent looking white people.

>all those racist poltard in this thread
White people are the most evil race on earth

no. you do helpful and kind things because it conveys a future expectation but if its someone you'll never see again there's no reason to go out of your way like that. geez

It's better to play the odds. Help the groups with the lowest crime rate.

they got charged for murder but how long are they in for? can't find anything about that.

>Do you check on/help out a stranded motorist
While not a motorist, some homeless black guy wanted to get into my car for a ride to the airport. Say what? What would a homeless person want at the airport? I didn't let him into my car and took off. I'm just glad there were other people standing nearby since that black guy was quite a bit bigger than me.

>It's better to play the odds. Help the groups with the lowest crime rate.
But the NAACP and BLM both say that is racism and illegal. Therefore, by their standards, you are not to use those methods to choose who to receive your help or else you are discriminatory.

I dont think it has gone to trial yet.

Just last week, saw a stranded motorcyclist on the highway late at night.
First time I ever pulled over and tried to assist someone who seemed be in need to help.
Maybe it was the observed sense of camaraderie that /dbt/ displays for their fellow bikers that ultimately shaped my decision to flip on those hazard lights and pull over.

I don't even own a bike.

heading along
cut though industrial swamp part of town
random citizen of outstanding repute holding a wheel and calling for assistance
like where the hell is his car and how the fuck does he expect me to help
or anyone to buy that shifty looking bs

>I dont think it has gone to trial yet.
Ugh, not more of that money wasting tactic. A lot of felon defendants here do that here due to two benefits. One is that they get credited for time served being detained in the suspect holding cell area. So their prison time is lessened by that time. The suspect holding area is NOT for convicted detainees, and since the people in there might be acquitted or innocent, the treatment and amenities there are better than in a convicted felon prison. The other reason is that dragging it out can increase the chances of a better plea bargain. That's because with a huge number of cases dragging out, the city and county prosecutor offices have to worry about budget costs their respective governments have to eventually pay for each case. The more these cases cost, the fewer other cases they can put resources to because city and county governments cannot borrow money, so when the money runs out, that's the end. It's a cynical tactic, but when enough activist lawyer defenses do it en masse, it has an effect on the prosecutor offices.

The problem is that the long suffering taxpayer pays for everything. These are not optional costs due to discrimination and justice laws. Thus the overspending must come at the expense of other things in the city or county budget such as road maintenance. Or it makes additional pressure to raise money by having officers issuing citations (fines) instead of warnings. So the antics of the accused can have unforeseen indirect negative effects upon the taxpayers.

No.
There's nothing in it for me.

Whites only. Never stop to help gypsies, especially between Oslo and Stockholm, they will ambush you, beat, stab you and steal your car, watch, wallet and phone if they get the chanse. For any ameribros, gypsies are like the worst qualities of jews and niggers, looking and smelling like an indian. Truly the subhuman of subhumans. No redeeming qualities. Disgusting!

Ha she kinda looks like Doug Demuro

He forgot which story he was telling.

Funny enough I helped a black guy jump start his xb and he bought me lunch for helping him.

Maybe that desperate guy was on the run?

No. Chances are it's some Pole/Romanian/Bulgarian trying to steal my car.

For whites only, if they look trustworthy. If not I'll just call the cops instead, safer for me, and the cops need to work for their salaries once in a while as well.

But most of the time I'm driving it's in a big Loomis truck, so I'd only be stopping if it was an obvious accident, like someone crashing right in front of me.

Story time

>Take exit off main highway
>At end of offramp there is an intersection with lights
>Car is broken down in left turn lane
>Decide I can help this person out
>I pull up to the side and get out
>Suddenly see car is filled with nigs
>The driver is an older guy, he looks stressed
>The rest are late 20s, fat, eating KFC and just sitting in the car
>Wishiwasjoking.jpg
>Talk to the older driver
>He can't push it on his own to get out of the way
>Car is literally full of people that could help
>Sympathized but told him I'm not pushing those lazy fucks just because they don't want to get out of the car
>Got in my car and left, as I drove by told the fat fucks to help push the car
>They just swore back at me

I felt so bad for that one dude, they're probably his kids and they're just literally scum of the earth who want society to do everything for them including push their shitbox. Ah well maybe they got hit by a semi and cleaned up everyone cept the old guy, I can dream.

You had a flagging case. At least they didn't put obstacles in the road to force you to stop.

There was a Eurozone video of a large group of african migrants that blocked a major road and then tried to enter cars in order to ride into the next country. They cut down small trees and put their trunks down on the road. That would certainly be enough to stop almost all the low slung modern sedans that ride so low above the road surface.

It depends. I've been stranded multiple times and more than 50% of the time someone came up to me to help.

>see people pushing a car about 100ft from a gas station, pull over and help (turned off car and took keys of course)
>help them push the car
>they thank me and I told them I've been in the same situation, running out of gas and someone helped me push my car

>walk out of subway 11pm
>panicked polish lady asks me if I can jump start her van
>It's a TSX wagon, kek
>her 20 something year old son is with her, hood not open but both front doors open
>he looks worried too, says they don't know where hood latch is ( I Keked because I was a India lube tech at the time)
>pop the hood, connect jumpers to my civic, start
I think they gave me money but I forgot. I also used to deliv meds, I got stuck in a southside Chicago parking lot and asked a late 30's black guy if I can jump my car. He was actually pretty nice.

>delivering meds, driving on snowing winter night (11pm), highway fucking 15 degrees F
>snowing but highway is salted and plowed, go 65mph or w.e
>comfy cruising, listening to Loyal by my nigga Chris Brown ft. lil Wayne
>see a big ass pothole probably from snow plow damage
>TOO LATE TO DODGE IT OH SHIT
>BANG, front right wheel feels wobbly
>pull over right shoulder, put spare, see 3 more cars hit it and pulled over, minivan on the left shoulder (opposite where I'm from), 2 cars ahead of me
>walk up to the two cars, first guy was some European 30's dude, cool guy, couldn't get the wheel off, helped him by kicking it
>>oh you know karate (kek Im Asian)
>replace his shit, move on to next car, SUV with middle aged white couple and their daughter.
>the dad barely got the tools moving slower than molasses
>gimme that shit, replace his shit ASAP because some patient is dying not getting my meds and it's fucking cold
>their daughter was a qt and was miring me work
It feels pretty good to help people but I trust my instincts when it's good to help.

>Honda lube*
Fucking autocorrect

Ive helped people in parking lots who have needed their car jump started.

can never be too careful with Apex about

with the recent female empowerment of destroying mens lives by accusing them of some improper sexual conduct .. I will probably think twice or three times or not at all about stopping to help a female motorist for fear it will somehow be entrapment

same is true about going out to lunch with female co-workers ... if they want to complain about co-workers staring at them and making them feel uncomfortable .. then I will just do my own thing by myself .... yeah, I'll wait until HR sends out a memo on how must be friendly to everyone ...

oh yeah, we're supposed to be talking about car shit.... if its a guy and they're not driving a deathmobile or monster truck then I'll stop and ask if they need help