telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/30000-dow-why-stocks-are-on-a-rocket-to-the-moon-2017-03-02?siteid=yhoof2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thoughts on the Snapchat IPO? Ridiculously highly priced compared to other tech IPOs but is it worth jumping in on and selling as it rises today? Thoughts?

Ticker SNAP

Everyone going in on SNAP today? No better time to get memed than on a software company IPO

Just don't buy SNAP over $20 guys

Not worth it IMO

Im jumping on TNXP, was up almost 25% this morning, positive press release

I'm not touching it with a 10ft pole either but I'm moderately risk-adverse and wouldn't normally play an IPO anyways.

I think there's definite gains for a moderate intraday play, especially in the $17-$20 price range,but anything over $20 is a valuation that is just disgustingly overinflated for a nonprofitable "camera" company.

Let's be honest though - nothing about $SNAP makes it look like a great long-term play at this point

ALL ABOARD
ALL ABOARD
ALL ABOARD
ALL ABOARD

AMRS?
Do I yolo?

yes.

RYZON LAUNCHES TO DAY
AMD TO AT LEAST $15.30

marketwatch.com/story/30000-dow-why-stocks-are-on-a-rocket-to-the-moon-2017-03-02?siteid=yhoof2

Load up everything you've got boys. It's do or die time

Got $200 to blow on moon missions.

What's biz looking at friends?

Day 1 of the bear market begins

Glad I could cash in on $AUPH. Hope $GNMX does well!

TNXP

AMRS

I am so invested in AMRS. I will literally stop trading if this disappoint me like CEMP!

ethereum

Have you considered learning how to do DD instead of just dumping money into some stock a bunch of autists who know nothing about the market tell you to?

This stock will go up by 2018, but I see it going down post-ER. Like CEMP!

>tfw lost 14k since starting trading stocks

Maybe I was destined to be an enormous failure

Going all in on snap today, then go to sleep, I dont want to live anyway

Hey guys everyone should be able to research their own stocks with the efficiency and skill of a professional trader with a PhD in finance!!!

Do your own DD..... Nevermind the info you find is often skewed if not flat out false (NAK comes to mind....) All will be well if you just do your own DD!!!

Asshole.... Why do you even come here?

MARKETS ABOUT TO OPEN ANY GOOD PICKS TO WATCH LADS?!

WHEN YOU MAKE A NEW THREAD YOU HAVE LINK IT IN THE OLD THREAD
>WHEN YOU MAKE A NEW THREAD YOU HAVE LINK IT IN THE OLD THREAD

Yes. Or if you wanna make some safer bank play CVM today

What are your thoughts on CVM?

Yeah, reading over my post I came off douchier than intended. Sorry bout that, guy I replied to.

But cmon man. I'm sick of people buying into a stock because everyone else is doing it without doing even a lick of their own research. $AMRS is swimming in debt right now and is the furthest thing from a sure thing.

If amrs actually goes to the moon, I'll spit

It'll probably just jump up to .55 again at market open only to fall back down

rip amd

>bought at 14.12
>still in the green

good feel

BUY SNAPCHAT

Tfw lost 20k.

Get your assessment into tnxp before it's too late.

Know nothing about it
$WING and $AIRG are worth a look

>bet on anf before close yesterday
>11.45 to 12.84 at 500 shares

word i was sitting in the old one for a whole half hour and wondering where is everyone

Who /lodesemone/ here

BBRY is due for its cycle back up to 7.5 area. get in now if you want a .50$ increase.

just bought 50 shares but when does it actually open?

should open around 11-12 am

Pefect example. AMRS is swimming in debt, but I have read 3 totally different figures. The 2 that didnt come from NASDAQ probably arent inaccurate but outdated, but its still confusing to anyone who hasnt been doing this for awhile.

Then there is AMRS plans for the future.... I have read have a dozen different things from "reputable" places. Who knows whats true?

I mentioned NAK cause of the shenanigans a couple weeks ago. We have a detailed analysis that some scream is accurate and others scream is a scam. Even though its supposed to be based on facys its impossible to verify.

The "truth" that you read regarding stocks is almost always skewed in someones favor to the point where "doing your own dd" is difficult for an experienced trader with connections, let alone guys like me who dont even understand what they are reading. I have had better luck following my gut (buying into Sprint less than a month before merger talks, pouring money into Dave and Busters, jumping on Microsoft prior to their earnings call, riding the AMD wave, ect) and eyeballing charts for professional moon missions than I ever did "doing proper DD" (NAK, CEMP).

Which makes sense cuz my degree is in engineering not finance, and I dont have the resources of a brokerage firm. Saying "do your own DD" to someone without the tools is like saying "just bee urself" to a frustrated wizard.

I suppose we should all just quit trading altogether, but as shitty as it all is I am still in the green even despite the NAK fucking I took so IDK.

Any ideas how low AMD will go? I think I wanna buy the dip again lol

>TASR
still falling

>PANW
bouncing back today?

>AMBA
going up like it should have yesterday at earnings

>XOM
90 handle coming soon

Hey guys. RNVA bagholder here. I understand that there's not much hope and I may have to take a loss, but is there any chance at all it'll make a climb in the near future?

wew lad. How'd you know?

I made a bunch on AUPH last October and have been following it closely ever since. I haven't done much active trading since the election and my portfolio right now is just AMD and AUPH.

AUPH is looking at a billion dollar market with their drug. A buyout could be coming, too.

what does after market close specifically mean? cuz i got robinhood gold and i'm allowed to trade until 6 will AMRS release their earnings after 6?

picked up amba again lads, I hope I don't regret it this time around

looks like they are climbing p quick

who /snap/ here

:thinkegn:

I dunno man I'm tempted though

allot of people saying its overpriced, I'm waiting to see the action beforehand could go either way though

any hot movers before this opens?

got some shares, and I'm gonna use a day trade on this.

Got an order for 51 shares and selling it as soon as it pops

what price is your order in at?
Also what are you qualifying as a "pop"?

50%-100% gains are my target. lofty but this will be a hot event.

is my 17.00 bid too low?

I'm guessing you ignored my first question and went straight to the second. So you are buying in at the recommended/estimated 17$ price, and are looking to sell at 25$. Good luck user.

CLSD and NKTR are my winners today.

What the hell is their business model? How do they generate revenue?

Do you think its about to rebound?

Nope, but thanks man. I have a limit buy for 25 to make sure I get in, then hoping to get 50%+ within the week

t&A business model for teenz, what could go wrong?

DD doesn't mean crunch numbers -- it just means learning about the stock. Before you invested in DNB, you've probably gone there a few times and noted how business was growing or how everything seemed to be running very smoothly. You called AMD because the places you go for stock information are probably full of nerds who are well familiar with the semiconductor industry working in IT and building their PCs. Observations beat numbers every time.

Who on Veeky Forums knew about how NAK, CEMP, and AMRS operated before the hype to invest came in? To most people here, they're just tickers. Stick with what you know.

Ads that play when you're watching people's snap stories and they're made to look like they're real. Fooled me for a couple second actually

sorry for the assumption, my b
but yeah i know nothing of ipo's so I'm probably going to stay out of this one

Who GoPro here?

You'll find out. I haven't done this before, but I think RH basically placed their orders immediately after the initial IPO. we are not in the actual IPO, so I don't know if the price will rise or fall before real trading begins.

Ads. But unlike Facebook or even Twitter there is no reason to keep checking back. You cant look up the qt without her username, carrying on conversations with friends isnt as convienent as FB or KIK, and there are no games or anything to keep the bored normies going.

Snapchat is useful for massive attention whores to share their day with their followers on IG or w/e and bitches love it cuz they can send nudes to the chads on tinder. And its getting big with pedos. But thats pretty much the entire market.

I dont see how they can survive for even half a decade in a world where Twitter is struggling even after how heavily the POTUS uses it.

K I bought in on bandwagon on SNAP let's see how this goes

Should I buy some KEK for keks?

I changed mine to $25 just in case. What time does this shit trade?

the ask is 29.99 on snap right now

Where are you seeing that at? Post proof

on schwab it just jumped

fuck off robinhood cucks

>almost 100% gains before trading even starts
What the fuck man

Anytime now

AMRS getting held back again today, maybe I can make a quick buck here. Seems high tho, I think it will dip in a week before going up like LINE (LN)

Actually no. I learned about DnB through a site which I originally discovered here-I had heard of it before but never set foot in one until after I already owned stock. It opened last month.... Before that there wasnt one in the area. I guess i did the dd if dd means reading what others published and posting what I found here.

Everything I know about AMD was shared through anons here too. They "did the DD" so to speak and spread the word.

Sprint was all me though, I will take credit for that one. And MS, though if it werent for dividends that would be a stagnant investment.

I researched NAK more than any other stock I invested in. I thought it was a safe bet and jumped in around $2.30, we see how that went.

Thats why we come here to begin with. Most of us dont have the time or knowledge to do this properly ourselves so we help each other out. If shit like DCTH and RNVA would quit being shilled I think we would have the potential to really help each other earn those sweet gainz.

$22-$24 now

retail getting fucked

Fuck should i change my limit buy to 30 then?

STOP BEING A LITTLE NOOB BITCH FAGGOT

When tf will robinhood implement shorting so I can bet against all these meme pump n dumps

>No AMRS

It's like you people don't want free money.

AMRS to the moon!

No the rich men knew what we already knew and they get the money and we get to hold the bags. Its how it always goes.

Fuck. So if you change a $25 limit buy to a $30 limit buy does that change my order placement at all, like "place in line" in a way?

I probably won't change and will just let it ride. When does this shit open

isn't place in line determined by highest to lowest bid

Yeah, but it to bids are equal I'm pretty sure execution is by age.

>will i lost my place in line to buy 5 shares?!???!!1

Come back to earth children.

>had 500 shares when I posted earlier

good feel, but only $15

>BUYING AT THE TOP
>NOT WAITING A FEW DAYS

YOU ARE WAISTING YOUR GOD DAMN CHICKEN TENDIES MONEY

I'm waaaving my diiick in the wind...

>try to buy stock at 9:45
>order stuck on sending forever
>never goes through
>can't even log out
>prices are gray and haven't updated in a while

Wat do

Learn to read man

Upped my bid to 27.00

Restart phone

I am out of day trades. No way this shit doesnt come back down sometime today.

Enjoy the view from the moon for me!

You guys are literally going to overpay for snapchat and shit will crash in minutes.

rip amd

this is the one post to read today

Probably just going to stagnate today.

Thos ryzen sales must have sucked dick.

Will probably start correcting itself tomorrow

bad reviews

Pretty much canceled my order after reading all this business