How do I make money off of Drumpf and his administration being outed and impeached?

How do I make money off of Drumpf and his administration being outed and impeached?
The chaos and uncertainty will drive the market down harshly I would assume, should I just short all the major indexes??

Anybody got estimates on the time frame for when things will unravel

>drumpf

Get the fuck out welfare cuck.

>It's another trump is a puppet of Russia episode.
These leftists just don't know when to quit.

Its a impeachable offense
Sessions lied to Congress about his contacts with Russia during the Trump campaign.
Jeff Sessions Lied Under Oath And Must Resign

which betting platform do you use?

Buy ethereum. it's going up no matter what happens. better than your shitty bet on trumps whatever you homosexual.

TOPKEK

no shit.

Leftift beta triggered snowflake cucks.

Trump won.

Fucking deal withbit like we all had to deal with that worthless muslim giving u all our money.

Go cry into your cockshapped pillow for the next 8 uears while we unfuck what you metally retarded cocksuckers fucking did to our country.

Kys

Veeky Forums is for ELITES ONLY
Poorfag plumbers and partisan dropouts >>>/pol9k/

Short the market, buy inverse ETF's and Puts.

If Congress stops Trump from opening the debt ceiling/ repealing regulations the stock market is giving 3000 pts back

No, he did not speak with Russian affiliates as a member of the Trump campaign. He spoke, as he was required to do, as his duties as a senator.

Stop letting FAKE NEWS headlines form your opinions, you spineless idiot.

Look I have no skin in this but why are you so trusting of the elite? You don't think they could have possibly spoke about the election?

I'll like Trump if he presents good economic policy and my 401k keeps rising. However, I'm already irked as "drain the swamp" was a load of bullshit and his cabinet picks have been garbage.

Either way we shall see but I'll never understand you dick riders whether they be left or right. "But He's on muh side lib cuck bluh bluh !" No they aren't.

>call out fake sensationalist bullshit for what it is
>OMG STOP RIDING HIS DICK user

>missing the point

To claim either of us know what's actually going on behind those closed doors is foolish you nigger.

Cry moar

> "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
> B-but a single blowjob isn't a sexual relation
> "I did not communicate with the Russians"
> B-but several meetings isn't communications
kek it's funny watching hypocrites crash and burn

Go ahead.

Impeach Trump.

I actually love Pence, and Cruz was my first choice.

Only traitors want a commie sympathizer as our President though, and you always shoot a traitor before an enemy.

>tfw support trump
>tfw sold pink womans hats during inauguration weekend and made $3k in profit

Honestly I don't care if they did. Open lines of communication are a good thing especially when Syria looks like a powder keg. Plus it's not like there is any world in which Sessions' or Trump's replacements are any more moderate. Democrats stand to gain nothing from pushing this except as a stall tactic.

He "drained the swamp" as much as he realistically could.

No matter who is running, those campaign donors expect some ROI.

It was still 100x better than what shillery would have done.

You're telling me the guy who campaigned on being an outsider and not beholden to "special interests" is in fact beholden to special interests?

Color me shocked.

Left or right you apologists are just sad. When will you realize this is all a game to the establishment and ultimately the majority of them care only if themselves and their friends are the winners.

Hillary and Trump aren't heroes to anyone, ultimately its just business as usual.

I really, really, really like this post