Tfw making $70000 fresh out of college

>tfw making $70000 fresh out of college
God damn I love STEM

Dude thats shit. Anything

>tfw so unfamiliar with american currency,tax and cost of living that these kinds of post are basically gibberish.

Is that a lot? Are people jealous of you?

>$70000
do you live in india or something? i guess in america you could qualify for some welfare assistance

The average income in the US is 55k. 70k is standard for STEM out of school. STEM workers are upper middle class in the US. It's not like living rich, but life will be pretty hard to fuck up.

He makes more than 80% of the population at around 22, so yeah, it's pretty decent.

it's higher than 80% especially if the benefits package is good

bullshit 70k is barely enough to cover bills on a wife and two kids in the burbs with payed off cars

>having any of those things

That income is totally doable in that situaiton if you don't live in a major city and you aren't financially illiterate.

That's cute. I didnt graduate high school and I grossed over $100k last year

its 2017 why isnt that whore working

That must be Canadian dollars with a 60% tax rate

>tax
only employees pay this shit, stem lets you work as a contractor ie. no tax only rope

>wife
>kids
it's like you don't want to win the game of life user.

US dollars and I'm single with zero dependents.

>voluntarily weeding yourself out of the gene pool

Oh, it "let's" you work with no benefits and no stable income schedule? Wow that's great. I wish I hadnt gotten tricked into this collective bargaining thing that gives me benefits like health care and a pension.

Yes, when you divide it among 4 people who don't know how to live within their means, it is difficult.

I stand by what I say that STEM workers are upper middle class. You shouldn't have a wife, 2 kids, a house, and paid off cars just out of school. That salary easily scales as you acquire that garbage.

>Not just saving your genetic material for a designer baby

Try to keep up please, user.

if you were smart you wouldve gone to law school and in 3 years you would be making 2.5x that

>tfw making $175000 fresh out of college with a 100k signing bonus
God damn I love Computer Science

I thought law school was only good if you went to one of the top 10 schools.

if your actually worth anything to a company and not just trying to jew them you always get substantially higher offers even without benefits, the costs/risk of employing people are too high for companies to make offers that reflect anything close to the true value of labor, so you just end up with a shitty salary to compensate the costs of paying for your benefits, the only difference is that you are now forced to pay your cuck taxes

>payed off cars
AKA spent a years worth of income on things to move you from place to place.
>kids
Not really that expensive if you know what you're doing.

i dont have any of these things and I fell for the stem meme.

I make 50k and hate my life. I was just saying some beta used to be neckbeard stem major can only look forward to roughly this. stem is saturated with poo in loos and Asians who will work for pennies on the dollar. I've fucked my 20s up thinking i was "smart" in college and now I'm trying to unfuck it by getting on with a f50 company who will pay for my mba so I can leave the stem meme behind.

What was your degree? I really hate the term STEM.

What fields.are filled with poo in loos?

i was a specific engineering major that's small enough that I don't want to doxx myself.

Well shit, I'm an Asian looking for Stem overboard in US. So that after graduation I could easily get a job there and start my new life. MBA was supposed to be my option but I don't think it's going anywhere if you're not that "good".

go work for your own anthill

no but seriously case in point

topkek
western europe reporting in
the pension system will collapse due to immigration long before I'll be a pensioner. same goes for health.

actually that was one of the main reasons why I'm now self employed. that and taxes. it also daubled my income. fuck merkel

No, I won't be the one taking your welfare and benefits. For the job part yes it will cause some loss but we've played a big part in your economy.

Wow, I wish that was reality.

Why are you so mad anyway? Maybe this is why you failed your life because you're a hatred little shit who thinks he can outsmart people?

Anything with computers. Business schools are turning out alot of really dumb MBAs that can't estimate value. So you get these places stuffed with poos that cost more, because they constantly fuck up and take 10 times as long to do anything, and then these dummies shriek about having to cut costs to pay for their last "cost cutting" misadventure.

Haha thanks for the tips faggot.

im not mad. I just wish someone would have informed me that stem had been offloaded to 2nd worlders who are happy to work for shitty wages. I'll be moving on to bigger and better things.

Hey you see these faces right here? I'm going to fuck a lot of these because they're my type. Natives aren't my thing anymore so the best place to start would be in your country, full of tolerant libtards and degenerates. That's right I'm going to plant my seed in your women. White women are the best.

oh and make sure to bring a gf/waifu because all the women here are pretty much massive whores who either burn coal or are gold diggers

Oh well nvm thought you were triggered so I could trigger you more lol

Asians are basically the last choice for white women.

no trigger these are facts I can pull up the preferential statistics of you would like

*nigger gals are the least choice
Asians on the 2nd even though I don't like them

i respect Asian women. they still know their place

Didn't read your post until now
These 2nd worlders you refered to nailing the global trade and national economics like a boss. Those ants aren't just ordinary ants, man.

kek
>nailing global trade and national economics
>moves to USA

Nothing more gold diggers than Asian women. Their materialism is first thing I dislike about them. At least your women are honest.

It depends where he lives. New York or San Francisco that's entry level, most other cities it's good money.

Simply because I like your women and culture. Obviously not because of money, I can just move to Singapore for better wages.

just because our women are whores doesn't mean they want to sleep with everyone. you'll have less of a chance than in your home country

Large outcome for large taxes right?

id move to capitalist Singapore in a heartbeat vs the taxed and corrupt usa.

Now this whiteboi is butthurt

think 40% tax before rent and daily expenses

Less so taxes than overall cost of living. Rent especially in those cities is outrageous plus necessities/leisure activities.

it is reality.

Get a job at Google, FB, etc and your total comp will be around there (plus or minus -- I know of people getting paid much less and people getting paid much more for the same job)

Alright if you're 100% white and America I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that someone when I'm about to live with them.

This is the result of immigration attraction

>being this worried about a beta small dicked Asian

*yawn*

you should check with your fellow kin
about the shit show of a dating scene here for Asian males.

you're fine

I won't say what company I will work at, but for reference I had an uber offer with a total comp of like 182k (good thing I didn't take it) and a google offer with a total comp of 170k. I graduate next year from undergrad. Granted this is total comp -- actual salary is around 115k but if you factor in the bonuses and the yearly stock option yield you get these numbers.

All I'm saying if for those that say CS is a meme -- it isn't. Although it is certainly getting more competitive, but you would be surprised how much of an advantage not being an autist is in hiring.

Let's just say I stand behalf of my race.
We're superior than white trash who can't prosper in career.

But I gotta admit we're both beta here

speak for yourself I'm going to a live band tonight wearing my maga hat to go hit on bar sluts and teachers

See? This is why you will continue making 50k a year dumb trash

naw this is what I should have been doing it college instead of studying.

networking and social skills go so much farther than raw intellect. you're way behind the curve my man.

Sure while you're doing that, I'll be checking my portfolio with 80% of returns. Game all you want, at the end of the days you'll regret it.

Kek you've been baiting the air

>80% returns

I'll stick to my index funds and the occasional meme stock to beat the boredom.

You literally said an hour ago you hate your life what are you doing nigger

explain?

was this just a larp?

i di hate it because I know I wasted my 4 years of college studying when I should have been banging sluts and studying finance

Well, OK, now that you nailed it down to Silly Valley, it's like saying you pilots make a million bucks and citing a space shuttle pilot.

Anyway, my brother went through a few interviews out west (MS, Google, Amazon, etc) and it sounds more like autism is more of a requirement than a detriment. Half of the interviews are poos too.

Half of the interviewers, I mean. And it's pretty common knowledge that once they have a critical mass of poos in management, the employee pool just gets darker and darker...

sounds like hell

It's the result of being some of the most attractive cities with the most opportunities in the world, regardless of immigration.

Now this I have seen for myself.

Cascading down, poo CEO employs poo COO employs poo CDO who fills the top of the department with his poo friends from the shitty company he was shipped over from and in comes the offshoring and new poo hires.

Glad to be out of that one.

Pretty much. Working under a poo is awful. They have the caste system hard wired into them. They don't have to know anything because everything you know is wrong. There's no way up with them in your way.

>thinking making $70,000 is a good outcome for wasting years of your life and money on a college degree

lol k

This guy gets it

What do you do for a living?

100k signing bonuses, even for silicon valley, are VERY rare for people right out of college. Also, as people have mentioned, these figures you are mentioning here are misleading. The cost of living in Silicon Valley is so high that a $115k salary is probably the equivalent of like $70-$80k in most other places. Furthermore, the bulk of the additional compensation is from stock options (the bonuses at those companies are usually 10% of base salary) and you have to wait for your stock options to vest.

I live near Boston (also an expensive area but nowhere near Silicon Valley) and my total compensation of ~$125k goes way further than anything like $170k would in Silicon Valley.

Only 70k, Dog that's intern money. Did you settle or are you just mediocre?

>tfw any job I want
>tfw 300K starting

goddamn I love mathematics

>he didn't get a full ride
>he thinks delaying having to work four extra years is wasting your life
LOL K

My dad made 300k last year in medical supply sales. Too bad sales is a dying profession.

Sales was a great way for the average good looking beta man to make a living.

Wasting other people's money is still wasting money

1600? Is this weekly

Reminder that there are only two majors worthwhile if you want to be rich: finance and pre-med

And even then you have to have graduated from a great school with little to no debt with plenty of internships in order to even land a job worth your time. And even then you have to be in the top 10% of employees every single year to not get fired.

just start a business like a real man

Lmao same here dog, i am hispanic (not mexican) and next year i moving to the US with my law degree ready to pipe some blue eyed meat

>he fell for the wife and kids meme

>tfw fell for the trade name and already topped out at 55k per year at 22

Feelsbadman I just feel like I'm too literally stupid to do math course's required to get a stem degree

>topped

Start your own business faggot, hire apprentices, become rich

No, it's the result of a bunch of A) faggot surfers starting NSA data collection social networks and B) excellent climate and geography.

What are you talking about kek. Sales will be always be in demand

Ahh ------- it is rare *ish.

There is a specific large company that will offer ALL returning interns a 75k sign on. This can then be negotiated up

70k is ok money but not much when you have a degree.

I made 150k fresh out of school as a biochemist working in pharmaceuticals but I got fired for drugs kek.

Ph.d? For bachelors 70k is pretty good

no bachelors grad will get 150k, you don't bring that much value. A phd grad is valuable though

How much did you pay for your degree

holy fuck are you retarded, it's not.
What if your kids want to get education too anytime? You can't over shit with 70k

But don't you have to get up early and drag yourself into some office where you will sit for the next 8 hours, 5 days a week year in year out?

That's not worth 200k nevermind 70k.