ITT:supercars that you can park outside the mall without getting crowds taking photos/ jealous assholes keying

ITT:supercars that you can park outside the mall without getting crowds taking photos/ jealous assholes keying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4lDKxtJbWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Corvette ZR1

>supercar

meant to reply to
I've really butchered this attempt of a smug asshole response

I don't think anything Porsche would not auto-give off the "this guy is obviously rich so i should fuck with his property as he as throwaway cash anyway" vibe. i remember seeing a movie about a douchbag who worked at some office and he owned an old 930 Turbo and the first thing someone did when they wanted to fuck with him was fuck with his car.

Pretty much anything Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Mclaren and so on display status of wealth and are a greater target for vandalism.

also slightly inb4
>i don't think this is a super car here's my personal non-existent or contradictory "super car" definition that changes no ones minds
autism that always comes when someone uses the term.

gt2's do look quite similar to normal 911's though, which are semi common. Unless you have an interest in cars I don't think a 996 gt2 would really turn any heads

>big single turbo under the hood making mad HP giving the car supercar tier HP to weight ratio

Most normies don't even know that the 8 series ever existed.

I don't key supercars but I key any cars that are considered really "nice" such as any German luxury because I know that likelihood of the driver being a huge prick or a woman is 98%.

Might get some crowding around from car guys but your average retard ain't gonna know what this is. Plus, it looks classic so assholes typically won't key it as they go after new shiny things.

the huge prick is you for keying cars

also im gay and even i dont dislike women this much

respk waman

>or a woman

t. angry virgin

>also im gay

>911
>supercar

No. Porsche has had three supercars in its entire history.

A hopped up Subaru Impreza is not a supercar. Neither is a hopped up Mustang. Neither is a hopped up 911.

This is objectively the best supercar

>911 GT2 RS
>600hp out the factory
>200+Mph top speed
>Most powerful Porsche car for a very long time
>Being his retarded.

>most powerful
So is a tuned Corvette or GT-R. Hell, there are 1000 hp Mustangs and Falcons. Who cares? Not a supercar.

literally the best nurbergring time in history isn't supercar performance? Huh, TIL.
>Limited production
>insane performance
>unobtainable price point
Face it, if it had some obnoxious fucking body like this you'd be all over it. I hate it when obvious teenagers like yourself can't seem to understand the concept of a car that actually looks tidy being a supercar.

The 2018 991 gt2rs is 700hp, shits crazy

So, there are Civics that do the same. They are still just Civics. Horsepower doesn't make a 911 a supercar.

Yeah, the fact that it costs 300k and is the fastest street legal production car in the world does.

Who said it has to have a bespoke chassis to be a supercar?

Honda Civic.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4lDKxtJbWY

then what does

>Comparing a factory made supercar with aftermarket tuned vehicles.

I bet you think that the Corvette ZR1 isn't a supercar either.

Imagine being so braindead that you think a gt2 is just a 911 with a turbo

HURRR SUPERCARZ HAV 2 LOOK LIKE DISSS

YASSS QUEEN *WHIP NAE NAE*

You proved OP's point. That's a GT2 and in stock form is as fast as STOCK cars that you would call supercars.

If being literally the fastest production car in the world -- yes, faster than the 918 and Carrera GT -- doesn't make it a supercar, then please enlighten me as to what would

>ASSS QUEEN *WHIP NAE NAE*

Whatever point you had, you now look like a faggot.

He is just trolling dont feed him

that was an attempt to mock 's argument ironically, as he is incorrect and I do not like him

back in the late 80s and even 90s nobody had any idea just how much this 4pot tin can could fuck other car's shit up. doesn't look expensive in the slightest either.

Define supercar

noun
noun: supercar; plural noun: supercars
a high-performance sports car.

They'd still key your shit just for the logo

>how dare this person be doing better in life than me

I drive like a prick and I have a fucking corolla
Most people who drive like pricks have cheap and/or shitty cars because they don't actually enjoy being on the road and want to get off or distract themselves ASAP

I still don't. The fuck is that thing?

>TIL

Hmmmmmmmm

Mosler Consulier GTP, aka some joe wanted to make a super car and did so with what he could find and very basic designs ended up making a serious but completely unknown contender. got good gas mileage and was pretty safe in a crash as far as 90s sports cars go.

Pic related: A supercar

>tfw I'm a retarded phoneposter and didn't think to check the filename

Anyways, neat. Never would have guessed that was a Mosler from the front of it.

>that design

obv designed by some engineer nerd, STEM fags literally can't understand beauty

Doing God's work.

I agree, most of the people I know who drive like shit do it because they drive cheap shitboxes and they'd be happy if it got wrecked in an accident, because the payout would be higher than the cars value.

Every time I see this photo I wonder what that cool car was doing in a high school gym.

>all this talk about getting cars keyed

Is that really a thing in burgerland? Most parking lots have cameras here in germany, and if you know who it was then you'd just go bash his head in without many repercussions

or run him over with a truck
lol

I highly doubt you'd actually get to see the footage. Here in Australia the footage just goes to the police, and you're not allowed to see it because of the iminent head bashing you'd do

>with a truck
>europoor

This got me.

Ferrari FF

It costs over $300k but you would look like a middle class guy who got a used older model of Mercedes.

Thas how we talk about the fastest car on the burgerking no ?

One car existing is barely existing my man

sportscar != supercar != hypercar

not a supercar.
By your logic sw20 turbo is a supercar.

>
>>with a truck
>
>>europoor
Yes?

A 240hp mid priced sports car is the same as a 700hp $500,000 world record holding monster?

I hope this is bait, for your parents sake. Living with a child with autism must be dreadful