Taking long shitting sessions during office hours, yaye or naye?

Taking long shitting sessions during office hours, yaye or naye?

>shitting where other people shit

You're fucking disgusting. Fix your fucking diet so you can wait until you're in the comfort and cleanliness of your own home.

>Being so lonely that nobody shits in your home
You're pathetic and never get to enjoy buttherpes.

its also good to check stocks with smartphone

Short term solution to a serious problem
Why aren't you doing well in this job, Op?
You're better than this. You used to have so much potential. What happened to you? You can't hide in the bathroom the whole day. Find a way to be a rockstar again in your current role. A new job won't fix anything

When I shit at the office I think of how amazing it is that some guy is paying me for these 15 mins of dumping in a toilet bowl that he has to pay to get cleaned each day.

It's one of the best feels in a wagecucking life

People who intentionally wait to shit in public are the worst.

Unless it's an absolute emergency wait until you fucking get home

I do well at the job but i eat a substantial amount of food because lifting. This causes a steong urge to take a dump at 4 o clock. After doing so i feel rejuvenated and continue to work prosperously.

tfw work Sunday OT making double-time, but there was very little to do and no supervisor around so I take a dump for a whole hour.
Paid $74.84/h to take a dump. Truly living the dream.

Bump when paid pooping

Used to this all the time. I'm currently after a promotion though, so I can't sit on the toilet and play 3 games of hearthstone twice every day anymore.

I walk down the street from my work to this pizza place that has a private one person bathroom

>holding in waste for 8 hours is healthy

As soon as I start brewing coffee my bowels begin quivering. I grab my phone, boot up Hearthstone, and unleash hell. Kills 15 minutes of my day and I feel great.

Eat more fiber

I work for a small company and there are several tenants on my floor that share the restrooms. There are two stalls. I drink a lot of coffee and can usually do my business in a couple of minutes but half the time I go in the bathroom, both stalls are taken. There are like three or four guys from another company that take super long shit breaks. What can I do to discourage this?

Wagecucking snitch lel

I personally enjoy them desu OP if you gotta go you gotta go I just try and time them for when no one else/big crowds are also in there for the sake of courtesy to other . It's better than holding it in for too long and public toilets are less easy to clog up (yes I take massive dumps)

Also the thought of being "paid to poop" gives you back SOME dignity to the overall wage-cuck lifestyle.

Well I don't care in terms of their productivity - they work for a different company than me. We just share a bathroom because our offices are on the same floor. I care because I come in there to take a quick shit and both stalls are taken and then I either have to stand there awkwardly and wait or walk back to my office and come back later.

i live in india.. shitting sessions are a good way to relax and get out of the office.. I usually shit on the street

Holy fuck you're a sissy

shit on the toilet seat. mark your territory

>tfw you are basically under house arrest since you can't shit anywhere else than home

A truly healthy person shits twice a day

>get a 15, 30, and 15 minute break.
>take a 10 minute "shit" before the first 15, between the 15 and 30, between the 30 and 15, and a 20 minute "shit" after the last 15.

It's basically free breaks.

In my old IT job I'd tell my manager I was away to fix something which was the truth, but it would only take 10 mins to fix then I would spend an hour in the toilet pooping and playing flappy birds on my phone. Felt good getting paid to poop not gonna lie, I was eventually fired though for forgetting to take the networks back up home

Not really relevant but I always had this intense fear of there being toilet paper stuck to my shoe or like on my back when I came back into the office. Anyone else?

>Shitting for money
>dignity
I guess it depends on the circumstances.
I always had this idea of creating an online shop for swedish female student turds.
The rapefugees ruined the market value though.

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime. That's why I shit on the company's time

Was taking a dump on company time today, went to open the stall and some fucking sick fuck didn't flush the toilet. WHO DOES THIS FOR FUCKS SAKES

>Be commission only contract employee
>No one uses bathroom unless needed