Final Fantasy General DCXXV+1 - /ffg/

>Disscussion of Final Fantasy games
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
July update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52835
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & MONSTER OF THE DEEP: FINAL FANTASY XV for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread:

No Shadow in the webm and can't use an online guide for roman numerals? Redo it!

>suplex a fucking train
>Got Tent x1

X-men collab when?

Lightning is cute!

Right after the DOOM collab. Cyberdemon fights fucking when?

>tfw Sabin will forever be stuck as 4* max in BE
>tfw literally every character from VI is shit except Setzer and Trance Terra

FFBE info tonight?

yea it's getting shut down

>play RK for the past few hours
>open up BE
>downloading....
>huh was there an update or something
>download taking forever
>huh this is a big ass update
>get in
>new account creation
>start panicking
>pull up Facebook integration
>forgot to link my account to it
What the actual fuck just happened. I just maxed my 6* star Orlandeau too. Fuck.

>DCXXV+1
>+1
The fuck?

Lol.

Shouldn't be. News updates are Tuesday or Wednesday morning. (Normally Tuesday but they've been off beat for a day for the anniversary event so who knows)

a doom collab would be swanky

Mobius is cozy.

You have been saved from hell.

I get lazy with making OPs and then the thread number gets fugged shiet

At least you didn't fuck with any of the links like what usually happens when someone/numbersfag messes with the OP number, though I notice we're back to using "Discussions" over "General info" again if that means anything

if you ever get bad pulls on any mobage, or your accounts get b& or deleted just keep calm and blame VIIfags or namefags

Someone was nice enough to give me an Orlandaeu/Aileen reroll too and now its lost. I feel bad but I am too broken to restart.

>in my daze don't realize the dungeon I'm about to do gives no stamina shard
>gotta another hour to do another dungeon to get full stamina to raid with /ffg/
fuck it I'm too sick for this shit, it'll be tomorrow

That's what y'all get for not wishing me good luck with my pulls.

Do you consider what goes on in these threads more general info than discussions?

I just blame Yams or Vaynefag.

Fuck it, let's just kill the entire FF fanbase, the world would be better off without us

What are you talking about? I totally exi-

I don't think I can beat 220 Seymour. Dispel is just such a devastating move.

Do you have your old account number? you might be able to contact Gumi to see if you can get your account back.

try contacting customer support. They might help, maybe.

hey user how you managed to post a blank post?

Hit him five times and then wait for him to switch elements. He dispels after getting hit six times and the count resets when he switches the array thingy.

We've been known to have Monday newsday

It's vanilla ass dispel, Wall can tank the Ultima for you.
Magic Lure eats the chains, Runic does it better

Well that's invaluable to know, appreciate it

XIV was also removed when the switch was made, but I guess Stormblood's trailer is irrelevant now? Dissidia also got axed a long time ago but no one really seems to care so whatever

FFT a shit

LR: FFBEVIIX-2 Advance is shit.

no u

Wow, rude, dude. ;_;

yes him

aaand with that info I curbstomped him. Thanks for the assist.

Do Rain and Laswell molest Fina?

No. Fina has never been part of a lewd activity.

no, Fina molests Fina to the point they formed a new Fina within Fina

Explain the navel piercing then

My team wind meta makes a glorious debut

WHY

THE FUCK DOES THE SEITENGRAT EXISTS

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT

WHY

CANT
I

GET IT

I don't mean any ill will here. RK looks really strange to me. There is something really off about it's UI and it's menus. It doesn't feel like an official game. It feels like a fan creation. It looks really lazy. All the sprites of FF characters that never had sprites looks really really bad to me. Especially Noctis.

So is nobody going to pull on this banner?

I mean... I like Auron, I wish they had his BSB2 AND his USB on here....

>Fuck up esper kill req
Rip 90 NRG fuck this shit event.

Nice, good job!

I hate RK because it reminds me of All The Bravest

Looks nice to me, but to each his own.

>Had to die 4 times and revive to refill my summon bar
Feels bad man

>didn't just reset the app which brings the turn back to the beginning, esper bar gauge
silly newfriend

>this
posts like this make me believe we can be nicer and kinder to each other just like Lady Ovelia was

Rain and Lasswell are too busy fucking each other

She doesn't have one.

No.
FUCK YOU.
And FUCK YOU TOO.
Don't tell me I can like whatever I want!

What do you think Fran smells like?

If you grew up with it, it might be tougher to spot problems with it. I like really detailed sprites too, and thought that BE looked amazing in screenshots. The lack of decent animation kind of killed that part of the enjoyment for me, though.

There's only so much you can do when dealing with such a small area. That being said, the soul breaks can be pretty creative, and the animated bosses look pretty good, so it evens out a bit.

Hey /ffrk/ give me the lowdown on Wakka. I hear he sucks but I've never heard why.

Just restart the game if you mess up those sorts of your requirements, you'll end up at the beginning of your last turn

did i get memed?

Go to pet store
Ask to see a rabbit
Sniff the rabbit
That

EAT
A
T

SHIT
H
I
T

Turns out I wasn't beating him because it didn't occurred to me to whittle his hp with regular skills and just abused burst commands.

Also, 5* wisdom motes when.

He's a useful support character. Pulled his weight in the A+ raid tonight. If I ever pull his burst in a lucky draw, I will happily level him.

Yeah, i thought i had the timing right and there was no way to turn back anymore. Gotta suck it up.

I think that's my biggest problem. I had FF3 snes as a kid and all these sprites just look like fan creations a kid would make in their spare time.

BE at least uses original poses and aren't literally pallet swapping.

Again I don't mean ill will, it's just my big issue with the game.

Rabbits smell like rabbit shit.
I bet Fran doesn't smell like that, but more like something nicer. Much nicer.

I don't get why global has this super smooth font when numbers display in-battle.
JP's pixelated font does much better as fae as evoking nostalgia goes

No I asked the creator he said just like a rabbit

Just beat FFVI Brave New World. Is there a similar romhack to IV or 5 that tries to balance things plus make some of the useless stuff useful while not just making it extremely hard for the sake of difficulty?

Congrats user, I know that was giving you a good amount of grief, it's gotta feel good to get over that hump

Hey, you did it! Congratulations, I sincerely mean it.

Seymour U+ room up if anyone wants to join. Bringing Firion and Yuna. 7243

she smells to cream pies, and dirty fur, maybe a tiny carrot smell mixed too

Being nice to manlets?

Mastered regular Apoc first try
Was worried about the dispel but he changed forms (thus reset the counter) kinda fast. Only got dispelled once near the end after I was finished charging SBs. I put multi break and MBD dance on tyro, dunno if dances count towards the counter but it seemed ok. Armor breakdown and wrath on ramza, icicle shot and wrath on fran, for the ice medal condition

My big issue with RK is what the gasha is.

You pull for relics and I think that's a bad way to go about. You can get the character you like easy, say Squall, but you might never ever get the relics to complete him.

As opposed to other gasha games, the gasha is the character and once you have them - you can usually complete the character.

Spending mythril to get weapons for characters you just don't care about is very depressing and feels worse than just getting random characters. At least to me.

newfag jacking this guy's question: Got a "Super" item called Over the Top for Wakka from my lucky relic draw, so wakka will be on my team for now just because it makes him my strongest party member, but is it remotely useful later on or will he be benched once i start getting better bursts?

i disagree.

1 more for seymour u+

I feel the opposite. Especially since characters you like can just suck ass, like so many in BE do. Meanwhile, there's only like three characters that suck ass in RK.

He's alright. Good debuffer, but he's an old character, and somewhat limited in equipment selection. Easily outshined by Setzer and Faris, though.

That soul break isn't good, but it's something to use until you have something better. You'd never use that break for actually challenging content, it's just an aoe attack with a status ailment and status ailments are often worthless at the highest level of play.

I don't see how that's a bad (or at least worse) system than any gacha that's character based though.

In RK I can use any character I want. They might be a lot shittier without their relics, but I can still put them on my team and use them in some content. In character-based gachas you might never even get the character and never even have the option to use them.

Furthermore the quality is called into question. Even a "bad" character in RK can still be very usable if you pull the relic for them, where in BE I have many characters I like that I can't even use because they are a trash base 3* and no amount of equipment or upgrading will make them even slightly usable.

Once you get bursts period, those will be the characters you take to level 99. Super soul breaks tend to become situational in the late game (though are handy for Cid Missions where you are using parties of characters that are all from the same realm), the only one I have that I use anymore is Ramza's Shout. Oh wait, I use Seymour's SSB and Vincent's SSB to enelement them since their particular bursts don't enelement by themselves.
Wakka's SSB is one of those ones that won't see any use late game, it doesn't deal elemental damage so it can't hit weaknesses and it inflicts status ailments that most bosses are immune to.

The fact that I beat my first FT in overtime just makes it all the better, thanks guys!

Dunno how I'm going to deal with XII's FT, though, seeing as it absorbs thunder, IIRC.

My 2nd 6*.

I think about it the opposite way, you pull relics that even if they weren't what you were looking for they will strengthen another character and will serve as good equipment for realm synergy, so every pull isn't truly all bad

I don't think it's necessarily that bad. For the record I'm a BE player and could never really get into RK after trying a few times, but character based gachas have their own problems too.

For BE specifically, the problems with trying to get characters you want are that some of them are just utter shit and can never really be used for any difficult content, and if they ARE good a lot of the time they're locked behind a 5* base which is exceedingly difficult to pull. In RK, you can use basically any character for most content even if you don't have their relics, and there are only a handful who are complete shit.

On the other hand, I like how in BE once you get a character they come prepackaged with a set of cohesive abilities thematic to themselves, I'm not really a fan of synthesizing abilities in RK and how their bursts are the only unique thing about each character. And although I'm being very biased I do think getting that character you really wanted is way more satisfying that getting a relic.

Fungaaah! Thanks guys. Interest doesn't seem that high so I might put up the A+ room later

>tfw you join an Ult+ room thinking it's a Apoc room so you spend the whole time wrathing while the boss dies really quickly since you didn't put on mako might

My waifu Exdeath is garbage in BE so that's why I play RK

>Cloud
Well I guess you gotta do what you gotta do

Do all you faggots talk about is this stupid mobage?